ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
"All whites are racists!"

This brilliant insight was penned and spoken by a lady named Robin DiAngelo in her new Book titled: White Fragility.

A couple of her assertions are......

All whites are racists............what reason does she give? Because they are white.

Only whites are racists........what reason does she give? Because all whites are racists.

WOW! What insight right?

This lady goes on to trash all white peoples and any dreams, plans or desires they have because their dreams, plans and desires are racist!

No, I did not read the Book..........the excerpts were far too much to stomach..............

I will give my "Official Review" however.......

Dear Ms. DeAngelo;

idiot.jpg

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...07047414/RK=2/RS=Lx6EFoOXDj_pOI82VvHLGUOAfm8-

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
God tells us that we all are in the service of our on self interests. I suppose if we are honest we are all racists and even beyond that we find our individual selves to be superior to all others. However that is one of the multitude of things covered by Jesus. I will rest in that.

Apr 15, 2017

This brilliant insight was penned and spoken by a lady named Robin DiAngelo in her new Book titled: White Fragility.

All whites are racists............what reason does she give? Because they are white.

Only whites are racists........what reason does she give? Because all whites are racists.

WOW! What insight right?

This lady goes on to trash all white peoples and any dreams, plans or desires they have because their dreams, plans and desires are racist!

No, I did not read the Book..........the excerpts were far too much to stomach..............

Dear Ms. DeAngelo;

View attachment 218108

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ61egQPRepIMAvy5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZjVnOWRlBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQzAwOTRfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1593094432/RO=10/RU=https://www.amazon.com/White-Fragility-People-About-Racism/dp/0807047414/RK=2/RS=Lx6EFoOXDj_pOI82VvHLGUOAfm8-
But of course that is ridiculous for all white people are not racist.

All nations and ethnic groups push for power, but when they do not have the power they cry they are oppressive and cruel, but if they had the power they would push it too.

If African Americans could they would want to be the ones with the power, and the white people below them, because that is the way the world operates.

People get mad when a group is above them, but if they had the chance they would trounce on that group and be on top.

Everybody in the world plays the game for power and control, pushing for power, being greedy and selfish, being prejudice, trying to knock people down to be on top.

They play the game but then get mad when they are on the losing end all the while they want to be the people with the power and control.

The African Americans are pushing for the same thing as the white people in America, and they are millionaires, billionaires, and the same jobs as the white people.

They are being selfish, and arrogant like everybody else even tearing up their communities because of their selfishness and arrogance.

God said everybody acts the same so how can they escape that, and Egypt and Africa were the first ones to have power, and they were cruel.

If Africa was a super power the African Americans would rejoice over it, and say we are something special.

And Africa currently has 25 conflicts going on now, but only those white people fight.

God said they accuse and excuse each other, for they point their fingers accusing other people, while excusing themselves, and their group, all the while all people act the same.

But when the smoke clears people will lose their freedoms, they will be controlled more, they will have more people watching out for crime, and the military to crack down on people.

Because America is going to communism by a series of conflicts starting with the coronavirus.

For the world's leaders are coming together and that system cannot be ran by freedoms, Capitalism, and Democracy, but can only be ran by a communistic type system for it puts everyone equal economically, and status wise.

For the United Nations Secretary General is calling for unity of the nations in not only dealing with Covid-19, but addressing other problems.

Just like clockwork.

Which we should already know that for the Bible says the nations are going to come together and say Peace and safety as they work for peace on earth.

The protests were planned before the protests began.

When the nations come together they will take the people out of the rural areas, and they will all be placed in cities which will be 24 hours a day surveillance, and the community all works to stop crime, and make sure their community is peaceful, and if they cannot handle it then the military will handle it.

And everybody will be tracked by 5G technology in the city for they will make everybody take the vaccine for the coronavirus with the nanotechnology.

We will go to a second shutdown to finish collapsing the economy, or they are saying it is getting worse so there is no escape but to get the vaccination.

But they still have to collapse the economy, or take their business from them, except for Walmart for we need a store, and a few others.

All bank accounts, assets, and property will be seized, and everybody will be equal economically, and we only get our needs.

No more marrying for a man and woman for population reduction, and nobody can go outside the city, and they are not going to let it overflow, and we cannot eat meat anymore.

But it will eventually go to a totalitarian government.

All whites are racists which cracks me up for how can anybody even believe that.

The white people that are part of the plan are laughing at the African Americans and their protests for it was part of their plan, for they are going to show that freedoms do not work, so they will have a new form of government where there is no Republican or Democrat party, but equal, and the United Nations Secretary General will start pushing for the nations to work together for peace, and a centralized government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...l-approach-to-problems/ar-BB15YsvH?li=BBnb7Kz

But it does make me mad at how the African Americans are being outspoken against white people but they do not know that the government wants them to protest and riot for it is part of their plan.

They think we are winning, we are something special, we are African Americans hear us roar, but they do not know it was all part of the plan.

The United Nations Secretary General is already calling on the world for equality for they must put everyone equal before they bring them together, and when the nations come together as one to work for peace that is what allows the New Age Christ to start working in the world.

For God will not allow him to work in the world until the nations come together as one to work for peace for it is not the operation of God, and they will go by the new age movement, and rebel against God.

And the new age movement is of seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils, and we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high places, so the devil is deceiving them to gather the nations together so the New Age Christ can start working in the world.

I sure would not want to be part of the protests that was part of the plan to produce the New Age Christ.

Republican and Democrat were working together the whole time, and Barak Obama is part of the plan, as well as other African Americans.

So President Trump is not prejudice against black people, but prejudice of those not of the new age movement, which Trump is part of the inner circle of the occult.

But Trump will act indifferent and provoke the African Americans to protest more for Trump wants the protests, and Obama is saying way to go Trump.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
But of course that is ridiculous for all white people are not racist.

All nations and ethnic groups push for power, but when they do not have the power they cry they are oppressive and cruel, but if they had the power they would push it too.

If African Americans could they would want to be the ones with the power, and the white people below them, because that is the way the world operates.

People get mad when a group is above them, but if they had the chance they would trounce on that group and be on top.

Everybody in the world plays the game for power and control, pushing for power, being greedy and selfish, being prejudice, trying to knock people down to be on top.

They play the game but then get mad when they are on the losing end all the while they want to be the people with the power and control.

The African Americans are pushing for the same thing as the white people in America, and they are millionaires, billionaires, and the same jobs as the white people.

They are being selfish, and arrogant like everybody else even tearing up their communities because of their selfishness and arrogance.

God said everybody acts the same so how can they escape that, and Egypt and Africa were the first ones to have power, and they were cruel.

If Africa was a super power the African Americans would rejoice over it, and say we are something special.

And Africa currently has 25 conflicts going on now, but only those white people fight.

God said they accuse and excuse each other, for they point their fingers accusing other people, while excusing themselves, and their group, all the while all people act the same.

But when the smoke clears people will lose their freedoms, they will be controlled more, they will have more people watching out for crime, and the military to crack down on people.

Because America is going to communism by a series of conflicts starting with the coronavirus.

For the world's leaders are coming together and that system cannot be ran by freedoms, Capitalism, and Democracy, but can only be ran by a communistic type system for it puts everyone equal economically, and status wise.

For the United Nations Secretary General is calling for unity of the nations in not only dealing with Covid-19, but addressing other problems.

Just like clockwork.

Which we should already know that for the Bible says the nations are going to come together and say Peace and safety as they work for peace on earth.

The protests were planned before the protests began.

When the nations come together they will take the people out of the rural areas, and they will all be placed in cities which will be 24 hours a day surveillance, and the community all works to stop crime, and make sure their community is peaceful, and if they cannot handle it then the military will handle it.

And everybody will be tracked by 5G technology in the city for they will make everybody take the vaccine for the coronavirus with the nanotechnology.

We will go to a second shutdown to finish collapsing the economy, or they are saying it is getting worse so there is no escape but to get the vaccination.

But they still have to collapse the economy, or take their business from them, except for Walmart for we need a store, and a few others.

All bank accounts, assets, and property will be seized, and everybody will be equal economically, and we only get our needs.

No more marrying for a man and woman for population reduction, and nobody can go outside the city, and they are not going to let it overflow, and we cannot eat meat anymore.

But it will eventually go to a totalitarian government.

All whites are racists which cracks me up for how can anybody even believe that.

The white people that are part of the plan are laughing at the African Americans and their protests for it was part of their plan, for they are going to show that freedoms do not work, so they will have a new form of government where there is no Republican or Democrat party, but equal, and the United Nations Secretary General will start pushing for the nations to work together for peace, and a centralized government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...l-approach-to-problems/ar-BB15YsvH?li=BBnb7Kz

But it does make me mad at how the African Americans are being outspoken against white people but they do not know that the government wants them to protest and riot for it is part of their plan.

They think we are winning, we are something special, we are African Americans hear us roar, but they do not know it was all part of the plan.

The United Nations Secretary General is already calling on the world for equality for they must put everyone equal before they bring them together, and when the nations come together as one to work for peace that is what allows the New Age Christ to start working in the world.

For God will not allow him to work in the world until the nations come together as one to work for peace for it is not the operation of God, and they will go by the new age movement, and rebel against God.

And the new age movement is of seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils, and we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high places, so the devil is deceiving them to gather the nations together so the New Age Christ can start working in the world.

I sure would not want to be part of the protests that was part of the plan to produce the New Age Christ.

Republican and Democrat were working together the whole time, and Barak Obama is part of the plan, as well as other African Americans.

So President Trump is not prejudice against black people, but prejudice of those not of the new age movement, which Trump is part of the inner circle of the occult.

But Trump will act indifferent and provoke the African Americans to protest more for Trump wants the protests, and Obama is saying way to go Trump.
I'll take a card with a chip or fingerprint/eye scan reader ..
But no vaccines and forced vaccines ..

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I'll take a card with a chip or fingerprint/eye scan reader ..
But no vaccines and forced vaccines ..
A forced vaccine is a scary concept with a lot of implications. Greatest good argument and might makes right.

The good of a particular vaccine though is debatable at present fortunately.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
what about All Blacks rugby team is that racist.

why do you even pay attention to stuff like this? if someone writes a book and writes something nonsense why quote it. Theres millions of books where people write all sorts of stupid things.

I had this book in the bookshop called s*it towns in nz. I dont take it seriously.
Theres heaps of books that say mounaitns are formed over millions of years and the earth is billions of years old and atheists write books. that say there is no God. I dont take them seriously either.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
God tells us that we all are in the service of our on self interests. I suppose if we are honest we are all racists and even beyond that we find our individual selves to be superior to all others. However that is one of the multitude of things covered by Jesus. I will rest in that.
I could not disagree more. You may feel that way, but not ALL peoples or ALL whites feel that way. There are those of us who were raised to respect others regardless of their race, creed, color, sex, or National Origin. We were instilled with the love of Christ and taught to love our fellow man.

We say Yes Sir/Mam, No Sir/Mam............thank you and God bless.

I learned early on in life that I was FAR from superior to all others. That is an unbelievable statement for anyone to make......

I'm sorry you had to deal with these issues in your life/growing up, but please do not make the mistake of branding ALL OTHERS with the issues you had to work/grow through.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

why do you even pay attention to stuff like this? if someone writes a book and writes something nonsense why quote it. Theres millions of books where people write all sorts of stupid things.

I had this book in the bookshop called s*it towns in nz. I dont take it seriously.
Theres heaps of books that say mounaitns are formed over millions of years and the earth is billions of years old and atheists write books. that say there is no God. I dont take them seriously either.
I don't give it any serious consideration, EXCEPT that it is being touted by the Politicians and Educators from the far left liberals, and, in that instance, it is a concern because our children will be exposed to her/their views/beliefs as they grow in life.

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
I will give this much: posting "ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS" in all caps got me to open up the thread and read it.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yesterday, on FNC, I saw a Report that the BLM guy did an interview with CNN (I believe) where he said something like:

"If we don't get what we want, we will do whatever is necessary to get it. Sometimes violence is the only way."

They are praising him as some great voice for racial equality..................... hmm........

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Not for nothing, but IMO he is a disgrace to the memory of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Im not sure whether this is true or not but I saw a report that someone in the BLM has objected to the white Chess side making the first move in a game! So if your a Chess player watch out. The Chess Police may raid your tournament and pull down your castles.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
You appear to be correct..............sadly, but only to a degree

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDsBxgl_deyOoABFpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBybGY3bmpvBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1593313249/RO=10/RU=https://www.rt.com/op-ed/492939-abc-chess-racist-australia//RK=2/RS=gHx1nBcYWu1MSQZnwou9iyJIiOY-

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDsBxgl_deyOoAA1pXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1593313249/RO=10/RU=https://au.news.yahoo.com/debate-erupts-over-chess-rules-black-white-abc-interview-063723932.html/RK=2/RS=YcR_6NV8Z2UvvOdIaTHg4.z5DXA-

(excerpts)

Australian Chess Federation committee member Dr Kevin Bonham has refuted suggestions the rule of white pieces moving first was racially motivated.
Dr Bonham spoke to ABC radio’s James Valentine on Wednesday afternoon after a man posted to social media his child’s query about why white always moves first in chess.
Controversy arose when the ABC proposed a radio discussion on the matter and on Tuesday sought an interview with John Adams, an economist who represented the Australian Chess Federation in 2015.
Mr Adams declined the interview offer and went into a Twitter rage saying the ABC had taken the view that chess was “racist”. He also referred them on to Dr Bonham.

An Australian taxpayer-funded broadcaster has tried to book a former chess player to discuss whether one of the oldest board games in the world is steeped in white supremacy. This is utter madness.
In the words of Anchorman’s Ron Burgundy: “That escalated quickly”. Less than two weeks ago, I wrote a tongue-in-cheek article listing twelve things that should be next on the list for the cancel culture commissars to tear down. Such as the pyramids, the White House, William Shakespeare...
As a throw-away line, a joke and in the interest of bumping up the number of things on the list, I suggested the game of chess should be cancelled. I, and I cannot stress this enough, wrote for a laugh, that chess “is clearly an allegory for racial violence, and the fact the whites always get to move first is an obvious indication of white supremacy.”

G

Godsgirl83

SMH......
Um my son recently learned how to play chess......
self taught with a few online videos and playing against the computer......
I haven't played in years and so am very rusty in the game
I thought it was because he always picks white so he gets to go first that makes him win, but when he plays with dad he doesn't ALWAYS win, so I guess I just suck at it (my brain doesn't analyze and compute the moves for this game very well)
We were looking to buy him a nice new set, and I just can't help but wonder.......
we saw several sets that were not black/white but other color combinations.......
(pink/purple girls set....... green/gold Green Bay Packers set....... stuff like that)
and I just can't help but wonder now,
how is it decided which color goes first in these sets?

D

DWR

I strongly disagree.
We all are probably prejudice to a degree, but to say all are racist is very judgmental on your part.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

WOW! What insight right?

Dear Ms. DeAngelo;

View attachment 218108

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ61egQPRepIMAvy5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZjVnOWRlBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQzAwOTRfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1593094432/RO=10/RU=https://www.amazon.com/White-Fragility-People-About-Racism/dp/0807047414/RK=2/RS=Lx6EFoOXDj_pOI82VvHLGUOAfm8-
The author of that book is obviously a racist and definitely a loon.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Atheists white books? Oh, sorry, write books. No one reads them though.