Always time to get onboard.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Surely I have composed and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child rests against his mother, My soul is like a weaned child within me. O Israel, hope in the Lord From this time forth and forever.
Psalms 131:2‭-‬3 NASB

Such a powerful verse, where I believe He wants us to be, though where I am not always.

I find it interesting that it stated... I have, rather than you have.

Yes, self insufficiency opposes His word, as He tells us to take refuge in the rock of ages. However, that doesn't mean passivity, just waiting for Him to alter our financial, physical, mental and emotional well-being. He expects our input, to be good stewards of others, time, money, and health, to renew our minds, to shield our hearts, but we do not do it alone. We have hope in the Lord that springs eternal.

We are blessed when we know we are in this together, that yes He is 100% in charge, but we are His helpers. We get to be. He is so powerful and empowering.

It is always time to get onboard.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Surely I have composed and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child rests against his mother, My soul is like a weaned child within me. O Israel, hope in the Lord From this time forth and forever.
Psalms 131:2‭-‬3 NASB

Such a powerful verse, where I believe He wants us to be, though where I am not always.

I find it interesting that it stated... I have, rather than you have.

Yes, self insufficiency opposes His word, as He tells us to take refuge in the rock of ages. However, that doesn't mean passivity, just waiting for Him to alter our financial, physical, mental and emotional well-being. He expects our input, to be good stewards of others, time, money, and health, to renew our minds, to shield our hearts, but we do not do it alone. We have hope in the Lord that springs eternal.

We are blessed when we know we are in this together, that yes He is 100% in charge, but we are His helpers. We get to be. He is so powerful and empowering.

It is always time to get onboard.
I'm rockus. I love to celebrate with music that jamms. I worked in the rescue mission field and am past weary of dreary 100+ year old songs and hymns that every wineo knows or sings for supper lets sing with a joyful heart!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have nothing much against old standards. However I personally was save by the non-traditional method outside of churches. I was attracted by love and not fear. I wanted salvation and love. I though earth and life was hell, if there was such a thing. I couldn't imagine a loving God that would create a place like hell.

I didn't fear hell, I longed for love. I found it. Or should I say the Lord and his Holy Spirit found me? Either way. life has never been the same!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I'm rockus. I love to celebrate with music that jamms. I worked in the rescue mission field and am past weary of dreary 100+ year old songs and hymns that every wineo knows or sings for supper lets sing with a joyful heart!
Listening, sniff sniff, God is so great, and what a pleasure it is Brother. Worshipping Him in music always brings head knowledge to the heart.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I have nothing much against old standards. However I personally was save by the non-traditional method outside of churches. I was attracted by love and not fear. I wanted salvation and love. I though earth and life was hell, if there was such a thing. I couldn't imagine a loving God that would create a place like hell.
Than

I didn't fear hell, I longed for love. I found it.Or should I say the Lord and his Holy Spirit found me? Either way. life has never been the same!

Oh yes yes, we need His love,
I am so glad you found Him and His Love. Thanks for sharing, bro.
It is the Love of Him that brings me to my knees too.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I'm getting onboard right now.
Yay, i need to get onboard, just waking up here, lol. Do you and the wifey get to have breakfast together? Lol, out of nowhere question, cuz I'm hungry, haha

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yay, i need to get onboard, just waking up here, lol. Do you and the wifey get to have breakfast together? Lol, out of nowhere question, cuz I'm hungry, haha
Yes, we have breakfast together on Monday and Tuesday morning which are my days off. Monday it is usually, eggs, hash browns, sausage and OJ. Tuesday is pancake day, usually with sliced fruit. About once a month I make my special French toast. The way that I make it is almost like a dessert. My wife loves it. I made if for my daughter when she was growing up on Saturday morning before the cartoons came on. She always loved it and she loves me too. So does my wife.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Yes, we have breakfast together on Monday and Tuesday morning which are my days off. Monday it is usually, eggs, hash browns, sausage and OJ. Tuesday is pancake day, usually with sliced fruit. About once a month I make my special French toast. The way that I make it is almost like a dessert. My wife loves it. I made if for my daughter when she was growing up on Saturday morning before the cartoons came on. She always loved it and she loves me too. So does my wife.
It all sounds yummy. I think you and you dear wife should invite me over for fellowship and scrumptious grub, haha. I am so glad that your daughters and your wife bless you with their love and appreciation and I see you clearly do the same for them as well.

I respect how much you bring them up in conversation.