Alyssa Milano Calls For A "Sex-Strike" Due To Additional States' New "Heartbeat" Bills

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
She doesn't realize she is speaking divine prophetic word-- abstinence is a biblical solution. Even though life tends to happen even if people are practicing discipline because we are Christians. I would take it further though. Personal unblessed behavior/sexuality/ images (without a partner) is a step lower than fornication with a member of the opposite sex, and can best be described as a form of homosexual behavior. My own lacking discipline over the years avoiding sexuality to obey the church and bible, left me without relationships or children. I think it's actually more responsible, and more normal if you're gonna lapse in Christian discipline as a man to at least find a lady even if you are not married, instead of a computer connection. Then at least you will have children when you are older, instead of loneliness. There are a lot of priests, for example who have abstinence imposed on them by their church, who have children. I guess we need to add here-- find an adult woman. And I guess we need to also add, find an unmarried lady.

God sets the highest standards-- if He didn't who would? That's why we are called never to divorce, and called to abstinence. We are also called to keep turning-again to the Lord in repentance when we fall. Obeying the Bibles rules are not optional. Neither is repentance, and admitting falling short of those standards.

Ending your unborn child's life is also not an option that carries with it emotional consequences. Just ask women who have ended their child's life. My own mother of birth, and my mother, I would honor as saints if I was Catholic, and they are saints in my eyes for honoring the sanctity of life, and then raising me.

I mentioned running into my ex-wife the other day. As much as we didn't get along, we gave each other a hug a year later. And she was once Catholic who walked the talk and defended the unborn, and adopted her cousins unborn child who was going to end that life, who finished an honorable military career defending freedom and life in America.
This is what my NLT translation says, which must be an older translation which I'll try to find the source of:

"Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don't stand back and let them die. Don't try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn't know about it." (Proverbs 24; 11&12; NLT).

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I would take it further though. Personal unblessed behavior/sexuality/ images (without a partner) is a step lower than fornication with a member of the opposite sex, and can best be described as a form of homosexual behavior.
Um... what bible are you reading?

7seasrekeyed

She doesn't realize she is speaking divine prophetic word-- abstinence is a biblical solution
uhhh

uhhh

prophetic? divine?

she is poking a stick in the eye of many men and being more than a little stupid while doing so

she does not differentiate between those who are married and those who are living together...but you should!

is abstaining from sex in a marriage divine and prophetic? some women might think so (LOL) but ask almost any man and he will think you have a very strange idea and even point you to the Bible to prove it

sigh :cautious:

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018

Hi @AuntieAnt, your photo reminded me of a quote that I use regularly when I discuss this subject (from a Pro-Life Sunday Facebook post a couple of years ago).

"A baby is cradled / carried in the womb of it's mother, to grow and be nurtured until birth. Each baby is a wholly separate person from it's mother: With different DNA, different fingerprints, with possibly a different blood type or the opposite sex. The baby is a person living within a person and not "the mother's body". The mom is appointed to care for the separate life she carries within her and once it's born, find a home for her baby, if she can't provide one."
-- Melody Green (she is Christian Singer/Songwriter Keith Green's wife)

~Deut

A

AuntieAnt

I've seen this guy on Youtube... or someone who does the same thing. On college campuses
It's Steven Crowder, host of Louder with Crowder, a late-night style comedic TV show covering news, pop culture, & politics.

crowder.jpg

L

LittleMermaid

This is so embarrassing for me to admit but when I was a silly teenager, I wanted to be an actress. I'm not really sure why as I have social anxiety. I did do theatre and dance for a couple of years but I was bad at them b/c I always got so nervous lol.
Anyways, I respected actors/actresses and loved Hollywood. I thank God I didn't even bother trying because now I feel completely the opposite. Most celebrities are so dull and are not leaders. They just follow each other. Hardly any of them have anything useful to say. This lady is an actress...she should do her job and realize that her voice is the same as everyone else's. :cautious:

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
It's Steven Crowder, host of Louder with Crowder, a late-night style comedic TV show covering news, pop culture, & politics.

View attachment 198605
Interesting. I read that he confesses to be a Pro-Life Christian, so I also think that it would have been fun be a squirrel in the tree that's right behind his table, to see the interactions that he had with students, teachers and faculty that day. It's hard to believe that there's a college left out there that wouldn't have booted him off campus for invading their "safe spaces" with his "radical" thoughts about God and life :)

~Deut

A

AuntieAnt

It took forever for pro-abortionists to figure out celibacy is the best way to avoid pregnancy. :giggle:(y)

And here’s the best part of all: they’re defunding Planned Parenthood by not becoming pregnant. :D

Mar 21, 2019
I would take it further though. Personal unblessed behavior/sexuality/ images (without a partner) is a step lower than fornication with a member of the opposite sex, and can best be described as a form of homosexual behavior.
So God lists beastiality as a sin, homosexuality as an abomination, marital relations with one's in-laws as worthy of death, but "personal unblessed behaviour/sexuality/images (without a partner)" was so sinful, it didn't even rate a mention?

Isn't it more likely that your sin-scale is biased in favour of one of your own vices, than this unmentioned transgression is worse than fornication?

K

kaylagrl

Interesting. I read that he confesses to be a Pro-Life Christian, so I also think that it would have been fun be a squirrel in the tree that's right behind his table, to see the interactions that he had with students, teachers and faculty that day. It's hard to believe that there's a college left out there that wouldn't have booted him off campus for invading their "safe spaces" with his "radical" thoughts about God and life :)

~Deut
You can find him on YouTube, but it's disturbing the arguments that these young people bring forward. He does it on many subjects. Quite something to watch. But they are so brainwashed it's scary.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
they are so brainwashed it's scary.
Isolation chamber would probably be better for them, if philosophical, they might learn the Ecclesiastes-like vanity of physical life, keep eyes away from things of Earth, etc.

But that is just opinion

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I just had a good discussion with a friend who is mostly pro choice a blanket bill like this is well intentioned but it's super easy to get around as you can just go to a different state or it may encourage self prefroming them or unlicensed ones. That being said I think it would be far more beneficial to encourage not just abstinence but birth control and more funding for adoption agencies. Or even better have a mandatory person to meet with everyone who wants an unnecessary abortion to try to talk me out of it.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Hi @theanointedwinner, so you think that abortion is the "merciful" thing to do to an unborn child, because you believe that abortion will guarantee him/her a spot in the Kingdom of Heaven (a spot that they, in all likelihood, would never have had if their mothers didn't kill them)?

If that's what we should do, why do you think that God didn't tell us to do that, instead of telling us to do the exact opposite*, in fact?

*(God's very first pre-Fall commandment to the whole of mankind was to "be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth" .. Genesis 1:26)

Thanks!

~Deut
I agree that God does save the unborn but that's because its out of there's and our hands using it to promote abortion I can see a lot of Liberal "Pastors" as using this as justification for abortion 😢

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
so if her career is in decline and she's looking to be hired by those who fully support abortion "rights", what she may be principally guilty of is pandering.

1 Timothy 2
15 Women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
A perfect verse for her

For what profits a wo/man if s/he gains the whole world, yet loses his or her soul

Matthew 16:26

I can already see how political correctness ruins the impact of the verse

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @theanointedwinner, you are correct, that is the perfect verse .. sadly :(

As for the PC stuff, Jesus was addressing the 12 in that passage, who were all men, so if He said, "what profits a woman................", instead, it would have seemed highly out of place, especially in a society that was not "gender fluid" like ours is today ;)

~Deut