Am I deleted

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hi Magenta this is a forum where I am allowed to look where ever I please...and the confusion has already been cleared up as you can see...so there is no harm done!!
I did not say you should not look anywhere you like... of course you are allowed to look there. However, it is just easier to look at your own list. I am sorry if suggesting this to you offended you. I was only trying to help.

S

Stewart

Hi as you explained what you ment now,of course it doesn't cause offence...not at all.It was just the way you had originally worded it that was all.It sounded like you were telling me not to be looking at other people's friends list and to just stick to looking at my own one!

As you can see from the previous messages I only joined a few months ago and there are just one or two things that I may not be sure about hence me asking this question.Me looking at my own friend list (which I did) didn't help me understand what the cross ment on the other person's friends list.I wasn't sure If they had deleted me..but they would still would show up on my list..
Now that I understand what it means now it's all cool.

U

Ugly

Stewart - it's pretty common for someone to add you as a friend and not message you. Sometimes people that send requests simply want to follow your posts more easily.
It's quite common, for me, to receive friend requests and not get a message after I accept.
And some people just like to have a big friends list and it's impersonal.

G

GaryA

Stewart - it's pretty common for someone to add you as a friend and not message you. Sometimes people that send requests simply want to follow your posts more easily.
It's quite common, for me, to receive friend requests and not get a message after I accept.
Interesting...

I have always considered the friend request in-of-itself to intrinsically "be" or "contain" the message:

"I would like for us to be friends."

How personal or impersonal it is -- is another issue altogether...

S

Stewart

Thanks for making me aware of this..interesting insight!!

S

Stewart

Interesting...

I have always considered the friend request in-of-itself to intrinsically "be" or "contain" the message:

"I would like for us to be friends."

How personal or impersonal it is -- is another issue altogether...
Yes I would of thought the same thing as a person would of consciously made the effort to send a request to be ones friend..yet again people's motive for doing this may well vary!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi I recently became friends with someone and now when I check there friends list there seems to be an X by my name.Does this mean they have cancelled me as a friend from their friends list?
No, you were not deleted. If you go to a profile page that is one of your friends you will always see an X by your name. The purpose to this is to provide a quick opportunity for you to remove yourself as being their friend. You are the only one that can see your own name on a friend's list with an X.

S

Stewart

Hi tourist that's exactly right as I was told this hours ago...I had no idea that's how it worked..Thanks for your comments though . appreciated!!