Am I racist

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Well-known member
Sep 14, 2020
51,507
10,731
113
Just saw the movie, I laughed throughout the movie and about five times it was hysterically funny. On the other hand it was tedious to have to listen to all the DEI stuff. But there were a whole lot of people on the movie who were supposed to be "racist" that were the only ones speaking sanity. Overall I enjoyed the movie quite a bit because I was forced to go to all these DEI seminars as a NYC teacher including a two day seminar that you were required to attend.

 
This is a movie that came out? And it's called 'Am i racist"?
 
From what I hear, everyone's a little bit racist.
I think that was based on a poor interpretation of some studies done.

They found that babies preferred women that looked like their mother over women that didn't. But once they know the woman it doesn't matter if they look like their mother or not, so that is a foolish interpretation.

The other study they found chinese women in chinatown were being robbed, black kids were taking their purses and running. But when they tried to identify the kid they couldn't do it. They found out that all they knew was the kid was black. However, the same can be said of white people with Asians. Most Americans can only tell that someone is "Asian" and can't distinguish between Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, etc. You have to actually live where you will see many different people before your brain will identify the subtle differences. So that is true of everyone, it simply means these women grew up in an environment where they didn't see enough black men to notice subtle differences.
 
I think that was based on a poor interpretation of some studies done.

They found that babies preferred women that looked like their mother over women that didn't. But once they know the woman it doesn't matter if they look like their mother or not, so that is a foolish interpretation.

The other study they found chinese women in chinatown were being robbed, black kids were taking their purses and running. But when they tried to identify the kid they couldn't do it. They found out that all they knew was the kid was black. However, the same can be said of white people with Asians. Most Americans can only tell that someone is "Asian" and can't distinguish between Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, etc. You have to actually live where you will see many different people before your brain will identify the subtle differences. So that is true of everyone, it simply means these women grew up in an environment where they didn't see enough black men to notice subtle differences.
No... It was based on an Avenue Q song. Know your memes.
 
Just saw the movie, I laughed throughout the movie and about five times it was hysterically funny. On the other hand it was tedious to have to listen to all the DEI stuff. But there were a whole lot of people on the movie who were supposed to be "racist" that were the only ones speaking sanity. Overall I enjoyed the movie quite a bit because I was forced to go to all these DEI seminars as a NYC teacher including a two day seminar that you were required to attend.



I've heard that this is racist.

 
He's speciest.

But I hear everyone is a little bit speciest. I heard it in a science fiction video game. Can't remember the name.
 
He's speciest.

But I hear everyone is a little bit speciest. I heard it in a science fiction video game. Can't remember the name.
Starpoint Gemini 3, that's what it was.

"Captain, are you speciest?"

"What? No! No way!"

"It's okay Captain. Everyone's a little bit speciest."
 
I'm not. The people who eat pets are. I'm not opposed to eating most meats so long as the animal hasn't acquired a name or isn't wearing a collar. It's all protein to me.

I hope it was evident I was just kidding.

You certainly don't seem like someone who would be unkind to animals!

And I don't have any room to talk. For myself, I like the convenience of stuffed pets rather than live ones. 🧸