Am I reaping what I sowed?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 28, 2017
I used to play gospel music out loud everytime lets just say a family member came upstairs and used to refer to them as the devil and say get out devil. I did that for a while. Anyways my apartment neighbors started spiritually attacking me and hanging noises at me every time I washed dishes. Do I started playing gospel music out loud not too loud and I didnt say anything just played gospel music and singed praise. And one day they mocked me and played the same exact song and they kept staring at me one day when they walked back to their apartment. So I I looked at them and I dont know if it looked like a dirty look, but I was trying to see if that was them so the next day two girls stare at my face and give a dirty look. I dont understand why these things happen when I just looked at them and didnt know. Why the heck would something come back on me and why does this keep happening? Like I repented so why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I used to play gospel music out loud everytime lets just say a family member came upstairs and used to refer to them as the devil and say get out devil. I did that for a while. Anyways my apartment neighbors started spiritually attacking me and hanging noises at me every time I washed dishes. Do I started playing gospel music out loud not too loud and I didnt say anything just played gospel music and singed praise. And one day they mocked me and played the same exact song and they kept staring at me one day when they walked back to their apartment. So I I looked at them and I dont know if it looked like a dirty look, but I was trying to see if that was them so the next day two girls stare at my face and give a dirty look. I dont understand why these things happen when I just looked at them and didnt know. Why the heck would something come back on me and why does this keep happening? Like I repented so why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
All I have seen in your post is about yourself, me, me, me, I, I , I, why, why, why...I may ask you a question now, why have you not bothered to reply to people who have offered you sound bible advice from our heavenly Father, why do you keep making post about the devil, why are you not reaching towards the light of our LORD JESUS, why do you ignore people who are or have been trying to help you :confused:

You have given no one answers or said thank you to anyone who has reached out to you...Maybe just once you could take your eyes off yourself and put them on Jesus, do you have a bible, if not why not, do you read it, are you putting on your Armor suit, do you even know what that is :confused:...People are going to start ignoring you, maybe you have noticed that and this is why you are making so many threads, please at least acknowledge the help that people have shown you...

To me it seems like you are living in this world and focusing on this world, focus on Jesus and watch your life change...

I am sorry if you find my post harsh in anyway, but they are long drawn and seem to be going no where...xox...

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Perhaps He wants you to handle things differently. Perhaps He would like to grow the greatest of fruits in you...love,charity.
Perhaps you need to ask Him and really listen.

Rosemary may be right about just going to the rant thread with these...rants.

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
She sounds like a very familiar past user who got banned, but posted scenarios like this.. Honestly, Poehlerfan, is this you??

All I have seen in your post is about yourself, me, me, me, I, I , I, why, why, why...I may ask you a question now, why have you not bothered to reply to people who have offered you sound bible advice from our heavenly Father, why do you keep making post about the devil, why are you not reaching towards the light of our LORD JESUS, why do you ignore people who are or have been trying to help you :confused:

You have given no one answers or said thank you to anyone who has reached out to you...Maybe just once you could take your eyes off yourself and put them on Jesus, do you have a bible, if not why not, do you read it, are you putting on your Armor suit, do you even know what that is :confused:...People are going to start ignoring you, maybe you have noticed that and this is why you are making so many threads, please at least acknowledge the help that people have shown you...

To me it seems like you are living in this world and focusing on this world, focus on Jesus and watch your life change...

I am sorry if you find my post harsh in anyway, but they are long drawn and seem to be going no where...xox...

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016

Rosemary? Lol...am I reading your mind? You didn't actually say that...

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Try reading and studying 1 Corinthians chapter 13 and start reading back through your posts...this may help you...I feel God's telling me to post this specifically for you OP.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Maybe, no one wants to hear your music.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Rosemary? Lol...am I reading your mind? You didn't actually say that...
Hi Lighthearted...Is it not true :confused:...I have seen this poster posting in the last few days and not replying to people who have said prayers, myself included, not that I am drawing attention to myself when I say that but it is hurtful to see people reaching out and giving sound biblical advice, and this poster is ignoring them all...I must admit it caused me to say what I said, I want them in the light not dark...I hope Ii never come across being offencive, that was not my intention...xox...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yeah, Poehlerfan never took advice, either. Just started a whole bunch of threads asking why people were mean to her, but never bothered to answer our posts..

Hi Lighthearted...Is it not true :confused:...I have seen this poster posting in the last few days and not replying to people who have said prayers, myself included, not that I am drawing attention to myself when I say that but it is hurtful to see people reaching out and giving sound biblical advice, and this poster is ignoring them all...I must admit it caused me to say what I said, I want them in the light not dark...I hope Ii never come across being offencive, that was not my intention...xox...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why not?

Be a good neighbor and turn your music down. Nobody wants to hear a loud racket after a hard day.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Oh..no sis...it popped my mind when I was reading your post so maybe I was reading both our minds...lol...no offence in anything you said, I hope I didn't offend you! :)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Oh..no sis...it popped my mind when I was reading your post so maybe I was reading both our minds...lol...no offence in anything you said, I hope I didn't offend you! :)
No me darling you did not lol...:)...xox...

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
I would say get some headphones, not everyone likes to listen to gospel music
It would be a good idea to stop focusing on how other people react negatively.. The more you focus on the negative the more alive you become to it. Instead focus on the positive in the negative, and if you cant do that just focus on the righteousness of God above all things.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Heavyspiritualattackedtee in this matter. In Jesus precious name, Amen!