Am new here,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sylva

Apr 14, 2018
Hello all good people am a new member wishing to make good friends world wide if u are good and nice add me me up. Have a happy day

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :) People won't add you unless they know you. So start posting in the different forums..

Sylva

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for your advise. Please how to I go about that please

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm sure that you will have ample opportunity to make new friends on this site. Glad to have you join our multi-cultural international community. You have a happy day as well. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Sylva, we are glad to have you with us. Visit the various sites and find one that interests you. There are many caring people here who would love to be your friends. Welcome

Sylva

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks so much I hope everybody in these platform Re doing fine?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello Sylva and welcome to Christian Chat! :)