Amanda's sharing! Amanda's posting!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Little_Woman
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Isaiah 41:10

So don't worry,
because I am with you.
Don't be afraid,
because I am your God.
I will make you strong and will help you.
I will support you with my right hand that saves you.
 
EZRA 7:10

Ezra had spent his entire life
studying and obeying
the Law of the Lord
and teaching it to others.

 
Ezekiel 16:8

When I saw you again,
you were enough old to have sex.

So I covered your naked body with my own robe.

Then I solemnly promised
that you would belong to me and that I,
the Lord God, would take care of you.
 
[h=1]Isaiah 40:30-31[/h][SUP]30 [/SUP]Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
[SUP]31 [/SUP]but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
 
Acts 3:6

But Peter said,
I don't have any silver or gold!
But I will give you what I do have.
In the name of Jesus Christ from Nazareth,
get up and start walking.
 
Luke 24:25 ​



Then Jesus asked the two disciples,




Why can't you understand?
How can you be slow to believe all that the prophets said?
​
 
Hebrews 13:5

Don't fall in love with money.
Be satisfied with what you have.
The Lord has promised that
he will not leave us or desert us.
 
Psalm 119:143

I am in deep distress,
but I love your teachings.
 
1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

God didn't choose you to be filthy, but to be pure.
So if you don't obey these rules, you are not really disobeying us.
You are disobeying God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.
 
John 6:63

The Spirit is the one who gives life!
Human strength can do nothing.
The words that I have spoken to you
are from that life-giving Spirit.
​
 
Hebrews Chapter 1
Verse 3


God's Son has all the brightness of God's own glory and is like him in every way.
By his own mighty word,
he holds the universe together.
After the Son had washed away our sins,
he sat down at the right side of the glorious God in heaven.
 
Galatians 5:1

Christ has set us free!
This means we are really free.
Now hold on to your freedom
and don't ever become slaves of the Law again.
​