Americans please help me....

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Consice Oxford Dictionary : liberal ; respectful and accepting of behaviour or opinions different from one's own no one ever..(Except maybe a few. but only in a few areas)(even jesus wasn't) Favourable to individual rights and freedoms . Regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable , invalidated by modern thought , or liable to change . Favouring individual liberty , free trade and , modern political and social reform . Concerned with broadening general knowledge and experience .no politician is this. no human is really this. Not strictly literal . Given , used , or giving in generous amounts basically..
 
So , there's no actual liberal political party ? R there liberals in the republican party and in the democrat party ? And , if yes , r these liberals the same as each other ? In the U.K. if u asked someone for their definition of the word liberal , most people would say : generous , in spirit and attitude towards others and in material ways .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1
Liberals are inclusive. As long as your not a conservative or christian.
They also delusionally call themselves tolerant. They are bleeding hearts, and think no country
should have borders, which means they are in complete denial of the human condition.
It seems they think police are unnecessary also. More denial of the human condition.
We should all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya, My Lord. PS ~ I am not American
. :giggle:









.
 
They also delusionally call themselves tolerant. They are bleeding hearts, and think no country
should have borders, which means they are in complete denial of the human condition.
It seems they think police are unnecessary also. More denial of the human condition.
We should all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya, My Lord. PS ~ I am not American
.:giggle:

Ive heard it said the demon spirits of babylon are in the country and listening to the marxists and seeing the mutilation of children to further the transgender movement and their hijacking of the nuclear family I tend to believe it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThereRoseaLamb
So , there's no actual liberal political party ? R there liberals in the republican party and in the democrat party ? And , if yes , r these liberals the same as each other ? In the U.K. if u asked someone for their definition of the word liberal , most people would say : generous , in spirit and attitude towards others and in material ways .
generally libs are blue and cons are red.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1 and Suze
So , there's no actual liberal political party ? R there liberals in the republican party and in the democrat party ? And , if yes , r these liberals the same as each other ? In the U.K. if u asked someone for their definition of the word liberal , most people would say : generous , in spirit and attitude towards others and in material ways .
Try not to confuse the simple general basic use of the word and the political use of the word - it can mean 'generous' if used in that kind of context. I can put a 'liberal' amount of honey in my coffee. I can give a 'liberal' amount for a tip to the waiter/waitress. The word is still used this way. Where it departs from the basic meaning is when it is politicized. Then, it becomes something else altogether different than its original default definition.

The same word is used in two different contexts - each having its own use of the word.

There is no liberal political party by that name. The Democrat party is the liberal party.

Being liberal-minded is not really [just] a political thing - it goes much deeper than that.

The craziness of the liberal-minded mentality exists "inside, outside, and on every side" of politics. :(
 
What type of popcorn? No one ever says what type. Surely being from the South you spice it up somehow.

This would make SUCH a good idea for a thread...

Would you mind if I used this quote to explain the idea?

Feel free to say no!

It's just that I can't pass up claiming such a fine piece of forum real estate without at least asking! 😎🏡🪴
 
What type of popcorn? No one ever says what type. Surely being from the South you spice it up somehow.
This would make SUCH a good idea for a thread...

Would you mind if I used this quote to explain the idea?

Feel free to say no!

It's just that I can't pass up claiming such a fine piece of forum real estate without at least asking! 😎🏡🪴

I was gonna say...

Perhaps just plain old buttered popcorn. Who could object to that? After all, we are Christians. Nothing too spicy for us!


:ROFL:
 
  • Like
Reactions: resto
I was gonna say...

Perhaps just plain old buttered popcorn. Who could object to that? After all, we are Christians. Nothing too spicy for us!

:ROFL:

I've heard of being plain old vanilla, but plain old buttered popcorn 🍿 is a whole 'nother level! 😎🤪🎬
 
This would make SUCH a good idea for a thread...

Would you mind if I used this quote to explain the idea?

Feel free to say no!

It's just that I can't pass up claiming such a fine piece of forum real estate without at least asking! 😎🏡🪴

Of course I wouldn't mind! Run with it! I'll be interested to see what happens. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
They don't really know any more after they got broken without a hand for all their embracing of lies and wickedness. That's basically what the midterm elections in 2026 and then the general election in 2028 is going to answer. There are various personalities and factions in the great democrat party power vacuum that could arise, so we'll see. For the time being they're going in the bad direction flirting with communism, but there is still the potential they could be reformed to be like sane at least again and perhaps fulfill Isaiah 32:5, so we'll see, and we'll see sooner rather than later with the 2026 midterms, and then how they adjust after the results of those.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1
What type of popcorn? No one ever says what type. Surely being from the South you spice it up somehow.
This would make SUCH a good idea for a thread... Would you mind if I used this quote to explain the idea? Feel free to say no! It's just that I can't pass up claiming such a fine piece of forum real estate without at least asking! 😎🏡🪴
I was gonna say...Perhaps just plain old buttered popcorn. Who could object to that? After all, we are Christians. Nothing too spicy for us! :ROFL:
I've heard of being plain old vanilla, but plain old buttered popcorn 🍿 is a whole 'nother level! 😎🤪🎬
Of course I wouldn't mind! Run with it! I'll be interested to see what happens. lol
off to look for popcorn threads.


Coming Soon -- To the Family Section of the Forum Near You! :cool:

Miscellaneous seems to attract more hot button topics and I don't want to interrupt the vibe...

I'll post it in Family so hopefully the marrieds will feel free to answer, too. :)

I just need a little time to do some... "research." :LOL:
 
So , the liberals in the U.S.A. r the ones who would cancel everything and everyone that isn't like them ? In other words try r the opposite of the true meaning of liberal ? We them ' woke ' in the UK . I think I get it , maybe they should b called something other than liberal as they don't seem to fit that definition . Please correct me if I've misunderstood u .

Loosely, their called Democrats in America, lol. It's true. What did we have when Biden & Harris was in? Drag shows for kindergartners by strange men dressed up like women, Men going into women's locker rooms, the gtbzw whatever crowd was going crazy and demanding to be accepted and weirdo gay men trying to usurp women's sports. Good thing Trump got in there and they have largely went away now from most of those things.

The truth is, all those are gays and sodomites, I don't what kind of wrapping paper the put it in with new letters to their tbzy sequence that they use. Just love us they say like a Christian should! They are unrepentant and want to be accepted in any fashion that they can. The problem with accepting sodomites into the culture is incrementalism, or plainy, who's next after they gain acceptance? The Pedophiles? The ones who diddle with animals? No way!

In the words of Barney Fife, Nip it in the Bud! No way hosea.. He she, it, has to wait outside, entry denied. Lol!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeanM
Voters have short memories. The marxists will slither back in with promises of free stuff. Meanwhile abortion will offer up blood sacrifices and the evil will continue.
 
I was gonna say...

Perhaps just plain old buttered popcorn. Who could object to that? After all, we are Christians. Nothing too spicy for us!

:ROFL:
I take mine Plain, no Butter, light on the salt. Air Popped