A
Im working on a paper im gona call emotional eschatology.![]()
And avoiding people like you does also, and that's the right thing to do.
'slams the door'
One Question.. u believe we are Israel.. Tell me them.. What tribe are you from?
Jesus Christ's'
Romans 4:16
Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all
Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Spiritual seed for flesh shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God
1 Corinthians 15:50
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.
How did I miss this???
No, he isn't. God is God, Jesus Christ is the son of God, the second Adam.
None of these tribulations refer to the great tribulation that is coming upon the earth because they do not refer to a specific restricted event of tribulation that neither before or after has ever taken place. This specific tribulation comes from God and not from the world or its evil system.
Mt 24:21 For then shall (future tense, indicative mood) be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mk 13 :24 But in those days, after that tribulation (specific) , the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Well Hagee would be wrong. It is not "no matter what" It is because they repented. Just like I did when I came to Christ. Just like you (at leasdt I hope you did I don't know ) did when you were saved. Salvation is the same from adam until today, and will be the same until this world is gone and the last judgment when there will be no more need of salvation. all eternal fates are sealed.
But of course you have to TWIST EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAYS.
I am literally getting quite sick of your refusal to see what I believe. Is your pride that thick??
Keep on continuing to PROVE you have utterly no clue what I believe.
Of course they would, they are still in rejection. Thats why they have not been returned to their land
No its not. And your not going to force it to be one. It might be for others. But it is not for me. No matter how much you so badly want it to be.
You still don't even know what I believe. so you still don't know anyone like me!
I have met many like you though. Blind. Think they know everything. Continues to refuse to listen to what anyone says. Continues to say they believe something they do not, nor have ever believed. even when they have been proven wrong. It is called being churched. For a man who claims he has never set foot in a church (A sin by the way) You sure are very churched!
And don't give me this "I meet with people" stuff. If you are meeting in a gathering which is for Christ, IT IS CALLED CHURCH!
because the earth is still here, as is the land of canaan. Thus the promise and covenant still stand.
Are isreal in their land today living in peace?
If they are, they have repented. if not. they are still in sin, and suffering the punishment of lev 26
I don't need to know who they are. I know they are not in their land in peace yet. so they are still in rejection of lev 26
No I don.t especially when all the stuff gabriel said would happen after the 69th week could not possibly have taken place in 7 years.
The church was a mystery. No one knew. even satan, God kept it that way for a reason.
Try studying the OT for a chance with your blinders off. You will see how amazing God kept his secret. and used this to have the very one who called him a God of hate and unloving to prove what a liar he was. Why do you think God kept the idenity of the messiah and suffering servant hidden. so NO ONE knew they were one and the same?
Do you think satan would have allowed Christ to be crucified knowing it was the very act that proved satan to be a liar??
so does it suprise me when God left things hidden, like this. so no one would get it? (Even his disciples did not GET IT) No
you still don't GET IT
Where do WE have anything to do with ME Zone?
I was not promised a name
I was not promised a city
I was not promised a country
I was not given a law that said I will be driven from my land and my sanctuary destroyed if I do not heed the law of moses.
Nothing of what you posted has to do with me. It has to do with DANIELS PEOPLE
Has all prophesy been fulfilled?? Don't we have some future events to go through?? which has been prophesied?? I guess prophesy has not yet been sealed up then has it??
lol. Your just laughable.
Why do you wish to force this to mean salvation?
Was adam saved differently that you?? If he was. then we are both wrong!
as long as you got this. If you don't understand this. especially the highlighted parts. you do not know what I believe. And you would also see we would be fighting the same people who are teaching a lie. Our difference is time. thats all. we have the same gospel. There are others who teach a difference based on different gospels for each time period. this is a lie from hell
Christ is coming for His church before any great tribulation comes upon the earth. That is the mercy and goodness of God that has been extended to the church as a promise from God. That promise can not be altered or taken from us with your 'amillennial view' and any of the contrived intellectualism that accompanies that view. Zone is dead wrong and all her articles can not alter that which has come forth from the mouth of God. The rapture of the church and the Second Coming of Christ are two separate events. One takes the church away and the other brings the church back to the earth.
There is absolutely no chance of this not happening and won't you be surprised when it does. Zone won't be able to intellectualize and whip out her articles from all these great men she admires to give an explanation because none can be given. There is no fear, only love, hope, faith and expectation. With that we can comfort one another as we look for the mercy of the Lord and wait for His coming in the clouds of the air where the dead in Christ shall rise first and those that remain alive will be caught up together in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Christ ascended and so shall we before any great tribulation comes to the earth.
Christ is coming for His church before any great tribulation comes upon the earth. That is the mercy and goodness of God that has been extended to the church as a promise from God. That promise can not be altered or taken from us with your 'amillennial view' and any of the contrived intellectualism that accompanies that view. Zone is dead wrong and all her articles can not alter that which has come forth from the mouth of God. The rapture of the church and the Second Coming of Christ are two separate events. One takes the church away and the other brings the church back to the earth.
There is absolutely no chance of this not happening and won't you be surprised when it does. Zone won't be able to intellectualize and whip out her articles from all these great men she admires to give an explanation because none can be given. There is no fear, only love, hope, faith and expectation. With that we can comfort one another as we look for the mercy of the Lord and wait for His coming in the clouds of the air where the dead in Christ shall rise first and those that remain alive will be caught up together in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Christ ascended and so shall we before any great tribulation comes to the earth.
And avoiding people like you does also, and that's the right thing to do.
'slams the door'
HEY RED oh nevermind.