E
eternally-gratefull
Guest
You're adding to John 6. Read the verses directly after the one you are quoting here about them not believing. Jesus goes on to show they don't believe because they are not drawn by the Father.
Yeah, so God allowed them to go to hell, and never gave them a chance, yet Jesus said he willed for all Israel to be saved, he could draw them like a mother hen draws her chicks, but it was not because he was unwilling, it was because they were unwilling.
you all take the reknowledge and omniscience out of the equation. I d not draw people to me I know want nothing to do with me, and I am not God, yet we see it in practice, God knows who are his, and draws them. NOT because they are special people but because God d knows they will respond, he called many, but few are chosen, because only a few believe