An Invitation to join us.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
I invite you to make JESUS CHRIST the LORD of your life if you haven't done so by praying thus with all your heart:
“O LORD GOD the ALMIGHTY, I believe with all my heart in JESUS CHRIST, Your SON. I believe HE died for me and YOU raised HIM from the dead. I believe HE’S alive today and because of HIM, I live. I confess with my mouth that JESUS is the LORD of my life from this day.
Thank YOU LORD for saving my soul. Thank YOU LORD for Thy Salvation in JESUS’ NAME.”

If you have done so with all your heart; Congratulation!
Now, you are a Child of GOD and you have the LOVE of GOD in You. So, live for HIM alone and celebrate HIM in everyday of your life. Study HIS WORD and make it the standard for your life. Look for a Living Church and fellowship with them. The HOLY SPIRIT will help you.
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL.
Thanks.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hopefully, there will be many that accept this invitation. Angels is heaven will be rejoicing as well. Great post.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
This scriptures require a great deal more in obedience and processes
to become a true worshipper, a true disciple.

Your sinner's pray does not a gospel make.

How about you start with Acts 2:39-39

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
It is not too late to give your life to JESUS CHRIST and make HIM the LORD of your life.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
GOD loves you so much and it is not His Will for anyone should perish. Make JESUS CHRIST the LORD of your life today.