An update on my Grandma

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mario1001

Last week we had a glimmer of hope when a therapist came in and helped my Grandma Emilia sit up on her bed and stand with a walker.The therapist even mentioned the possibility of taking her to the gym facility in there and having her take a few steps with a bar.I though praise God she's going to walk again.Unfortunately my hopes have been dashed.This morning I got a call form the doctor who's taking over my Grandma's case.She informed me that there was nothing more they could do for her and that they wanted to discharge her and put her on hospice by Friday.On the one hand it's ok because my Grandma would be coming home which is what she wants,on the other it's very upsetting that we were led to believe something could be done and now we're being told they can't do anything.Why put us through that?Why build up our hopes and snatch them away?May God give me wisdom as I am supposed to meet with with the hospice rep today.May God grant me a helper to care for my Grandma ,and May He grant me faith and hope because I surely need them .In Jesus Name Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I think that it is best to not count on hope being offered in this world but only believe in the blessed assured hope in the promises of God for those that believe in His son and love Him. I pray for God's will and desire to be accomplished regarding the medical condition of Grandma and to give you comfort, strength and wisdom to face what now seems to be an inevitable outcome.You are certainly a caring grandson and I'm sure that Grandma is proud of you.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Amen and amen

Feb 28, 2016
it's so good to hear that grandmother is coming home where she desires to be -
trust that your Saviour will provide her needs, as He knows them very well...

prayers sent for you all...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we bring this prayer to you, please bless this prayer and also mario1001 and grandma. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.