Anglican minister Kelvin Holdsworth-"Pray that Prince George is Gay"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Yes a homosexual minister The Very Reverand Kelvin Holdsworth has urged the nation to pray that Prince George is gay and that he will take a husband to rule the nation as first same sex monarch and spouce to promote and further the acceptance of Homosexuality.

Vile and nasty is my only thought.

How many people are really gay? some surveys say only 1.7% others put it a little higher, nearer 10%.

I am fed up with how we are having to pander to the tiny minorty.

Christians should pray for Prince George to be gay, says senior Scottish reverend | The Independent

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
That any clergyman would pray for such a thing is testimony to their own complete corruption. He has been "given over" as Romans 1 describes. At the least he should be defrocked for such a comment.

Regarding the survey data, the very first survey was the Kinsey report with the 10% figure. However, it falls outside the realm of science, because the subjects were all men being treated for sexual perversion and related crimes/disorders.

K

kaylagrl

Yes a homosexual minister The Very Reverand Kelvin Holdsworth has urged the nation to pray that Prince George is gay and that he will take a husband to rule the nation as first same sex monarch and spouce to promote and further the acceptance of Homosexuality.

Vile and nasty is my only thought.

How many people are really gay? some surveys say only 1.7% others put it a little higher, nearer 10%.

I am fed up with how we are having to pander to the tiny minorty.

Christians should pray for Prince George to be gay, says senior Scottish reverend | The Independent

No surprise as the world is headed just the way the Bible said...

G

Galatea

It is very strange. If gay people believe homosexuality is something one is born with, and not a lifestyle choice, wouldn’t George already be homosexual or heterosexual? This negates the argument that sexuality is something you are born with, the “born this way” argument.

If homosexual people feel marginalized by society, why would they pray children would also be marginalized? I am a depressed person- no children of my own. But I pray constantly that my nephews and niece will not be depressed. I don’t want them to grow up and seek to find ways to end depression based on my own problems.

His prayer is seeking to put a burden on a child.

Dec 12, 2013
I seen this and thought the following

a. What an idiot
b. What a moronic thing to pray
c. No way this guy is Christin anything

Welcome to the end of the age.......!

Feb 28, 2016
It is very strange. If gay people believe homosexuality is something one is born with, and not a lifestyle choice, wouldn’t George already be homosexual or heterosexual? This negates the argument that sexuality is something you are born with, the “born this way” argument.

If homosexual people feel marginalized by society, why would they pray children would also be marginalized? I am a depressed person- no children of my own. But I pray constantly that my nephews and niece will not be depressed. I don’t want them to grow up and seek to find ways to end depression based on my own problems.

His prayer is seeking to put a burden on a child.
===========================================

if this is true, then his prayer to satan, as it could never be a prayer to our Saviour,
is putting and encouraging a much heavier burden on this forsaken planet. and
especially, the deceived ones...

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Well from what this Scottish reverend said, this itself is evidence of how much society has decayed.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Even more so, those who are to be leaders in the Faith. This is just as bad as the Pope declaring that he is going to change the word of GOD! Pope Francis wants to change line of 'Our Father' | Fox News
You got me thinking on an area that can be related, and that is false messengers.

Looking at how this world is becoming more and more messed up, it just got me thinking about many of these modern day church leaders, rather than say things for what they really are, there are a good number of them who just seem to put on the happy smiling face as if nothing is going on.

In my opinion, a number of these so called church leaders today do nothing more than deliver a clever marketing speech designed to mislead people. And it is working. And these so called leaders are putting on a smiling face as they deceive and confuse the people of today.

Apr 23, 2017
basically this guy is praying for a man to sin......... what a minister u see...... anglican church is garbage. its been for a long time u see its those old remnants.

'they' taking over u see...........

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
You got me thinking on an area that can be related, and that is false messengers.

Looking at how this world is becoming more and more messed up, it just got me thinking about many of these modern day church leaders, rather than say things for what they really are, there are a good number of them who just seem to put on the happy smiling face as if nothing is going on.

In my opinion, a number of these so called church leaders today do nothing more than deliver a clever marketing speech designed to mislead people. And it is working. And these so called leaders are putting on a smiling face as they deceive and confuse the people of today.
I can't stand when they put that "It's totally fine!" face.
The worst thing about it, is that people really fall for it.

Feb 28, 2016
1PETER 3:12.
For the eyes of The Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers:
but the face of The Lord is against them that do evil.

PRO. 21:27.
The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he brings it with a wicked mind?

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
I can't stand when they put that "It's totally fine!" face.
The worst thing about it, is that people really fall for it.
They sure do. It is like when a country's leader says to the people that the economy is fine, but in reality it is a total mess.

Becareful of a number of these church ministers today who put on a smiling face, and paint the picture that everything is fine, as there is a strong possibility it is the smile a wolf ready to devour.

I think it is a fair assessment to say that I think many people now are practically ready to accept the mark of the beast.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Is this a good representation of your typical Episocopalian or does it vary by country? I think I remember them being one of the loopy ones here in the US but I might have them mixed up with another big word.

Nov 17, 2017
Is this a good representation of your typical Episocopalian or does it vary by country? I think I remember them being one of the loopy ones here in the US but I might have them mixed up with another big word.
I'm anglican but In the u.s we are called episcopal church. That is not a representation of the Anglican/ episcopal church at all. The u.s church was even suspended from the church for i think some years they just came back last year because of the ordination of homosexual reverends. The church is against it but they are really fighting it it is the only Anglican Church that is for hmosexuality and it's brought chaos and divide in the Anglican community. But it is NOT a representation at all...at all.theyve been warned severally of excommunication...

Nov 17, 2017
It's really splitting up the church i don't know what the Archbishop of Canterbury will do about this chaotic

Feb 28, 2016
Jesus has His plans and His recompense all in order...never doubt Him or His Words...