Angry, can't sleep, need to vent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 28, 2016
It's not celibacy that makes men become pedophiles. Married men molest kids as much as single men do.
You have a really difficult time with reading comprehension, assumptions, and false assertions, right? The point flew right over your head.

Because you wanted it to.

It doesn't serve your agenda nor agree with your label of "Christian" on others that you conveniently use to slam and condemn many, so you'll have none of that.

Feb 20, 2016
You have a really difficult time with reading comprehension, assumptions, and false assertions, right? The point flew right over your head.

Because you wanted it to.

It doesn't serve your agenda nor agree with your label of "Christian" on others that you conveniently use to slam and condemn many, so you'll have none of that.
Don't tell me I have an agenda. The last thing I want is to get into an online argument.

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
we deserve hell, but we are cowards and selfish, wanting to run away from the responsibility of hell
and we can never overcome such cowardance, never

Job 17:14 New International Version (NIV)
14 I say to corruption, ‘You are my father,’
and to the worm, ‘My mother’ or ‘My sister,’

Romans 3:12-15
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”[c]
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”[d]
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”[e]
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
And that is why Christ and the cross are the most important events in history!

Feb 20, 2016
I know a good way to counteract sexual abuse in the church.

Preach on women in the bible who were raped, especially the Levite's concubine in Judges 19.

It's a "pleasant" story about a woman who is literally raped to death, and her dead body is cut into 12 part and each were sent to the 12 tribes as an "example."

So what if it's grotesque and disgusting? So what if it shows humanity at its most depraved, sadistic, and violent? It's in the Bible, and it's there for a reason.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
To talk about these things without getting banned

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Or keep preaching i’ll listen

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Here you can have my cupcakes back i cannot pay you sexually.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I was talking to the priest

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Unbelievers are RIGHT to be repulsed by us! We have done nothing but blasphemed God by living wicked lives with selfish and self-serving behaviors and attitudes disguised as a religious "piety." We ought to be ASHAMED!!!
I would suggest you not get Roman Catholic confused with Christian.
Roman Catholics are typically baptized when they are babies. They do not make the choice to follow Christ. They are initiated into the faith before they can freely choose to become Catholic. (Typically) And they are sprinkled, not baptized by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ. But in the name of the Trinity.

Further, the RCC tradition is entirely pagan. And blasphemes everything God ordained was against his laws. Idol worship, Necromancy, (praying to the dead asking for their intercession on one's behalf), as well as parts of the dead "saints" as decreed by the RCC election and those parts referred to as "relics", containing holy power, so the RCC claims. Calling those priests, many who are pedophiles still and remain hidden by the church, "father", when Jesus commanded we call no man father but our Father in Heaven. Teaching RCC congregants that regardless of their seeking absolution from a man for their sins, a church appointed intermediary between the believer and Christ, that when that RCC member dies they still have a fictional suffering place of flames called Purgatory to look forward to. There they will be "cleansed" in order to enter Heaven. This then disregards everything Christ did on the cross.

And in closing, but not all that can be said is wrong with the RCC and therein should not make a Christian upset that the RCC make all Christians look bad when RCC is Roman Catholic, not Christian, is that the Council of Trent in effect renounced everything Jesus stood for, everything faith means, and everything the Bible is, in decreeing the five Solas ( “Sola Scriptura” (Scripture Alone); “Sola Gratia” (Grace Alone); “Sola Fide” (Faith Alone); “Solus Christus” (Christ Alone); and “Soli Deo Gloria” (To God Alone Be Glory), are Anathema, (an ecclesiastical curse). So as to insure the Church was what was to be trusted and believed in solely in order to be right before God.

Get some sleep Christian! :) Let God deal with the church of that which is adverse to scripture in his own time. Those pervert priests brought to the public attention and those still hidden in the dark and committing their offenses shall not escape God's justice in this life. It is a matter of time.
One priest that was in the news years ago and was sentenced to life in prison served but a short time. The prison officials decided to house him with a person who was sentenced to life without parole. A murderer.
In a short time the man strangled the priest to death. When questioned the offender stated simply, he did it for the kids. Something he told the priest before he killed him.

A man with nothing to lose was the cell mate of a pedophile priest.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
we deserve hell, but we are cowards and selfish, wanting to run away from the responsibility of hell
and we can never overcome such cowardance, never

Job 17:14 New International Version (NIV)
14 I say to corruption, ‘You are my father,’
and to the worm, ‘My mother’ or ‘My sister,’

Romans 3:12-15
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”[c]
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”[d]
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”[e]
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
Though I see you are no longer here your error must not go unaddressed. You're wrong!
We do not deserve Hell. Jesus gave his life to prove that. We are not cowards, selfish, or running away from the responsibility of Hell. And we have overcome Hell because Jesus overcame the grave so as to insure God's eternal salvation covenant, by his grace, through our faith, his other gift, his irrevocable gifts, are assured forever and ever. Amen.

Don't blaspheme Job so as to close your false doctrine. Anointed sinner? There is no such thing. Anointed by the holy spirit as a saint saved by grace. That is what is.
Wherever you went from here, I hope no Christian forum allows you to blaspheme God's mercy as you did there. This one didn't. May all be as discerning. Amen.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I was talking to the priest
Nothing wrong with that. Let it out. Let it out out loud in the privacy of your own home if you feel like it. All is energy. Everything that is. They'll "hear" you. Believe it.