anointed here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Hello, I have definitely been here before, but this is my new account

The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Cor 5:17)

I believe I learn a lot about God here, and wish to continue to do so.

more word = more seed = more fruit
may growth continue

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
welcome, cc.com strives to be a family friendly, prayer request allowable, christian chat site

cc.com is sufficiently safe if you know how to navigate

some tips to help you navigate ...

as a recommendation, prayer threads, testimonies, blogs, poetry <-- look at those first (start with friendly forums)

even if heart is not ready to pray for others yet, read those words like psalms, learn to think nice and caring thoughts like Phil 4:8, without commenting, visit and read kind words.

good advice?

and also, before going into any BDF forums, make sure you are super-secure in your salvation, I cannot emphasize this enough.

U

UnderGrace

Wow the was fast!!

Love it!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Awww did u just follow me? :unsure: I followed you back :D Thank youuu so much ❤

God bless you ❤

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hello, I have definitely been here before, but this is my new account

The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Cor 5:17)

I believe I learn a lot about God here, and wish to continue to do so.

more word = more seed = more fruit
may growth continue
Hmm.. were you the anointed sinner last time? Regardless I am so happy to hear you have learned and gown so much from being:D

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Hmm.. were you the anointed sinner last time? Regardless I am so happy to hear you have learned and gown so much from being:D
yes I was, and thank you for your kind words and your noticing Blain

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I love the new you.

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
2 Corinthians 5:17 NASB

Yay your claiming victory in Him. Looks good on you, younger bro. :) hugs and God Bless

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
I love the new you.

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
2 Corinthians 5:17 NASB

Yay your claiming victory in Him. Looks good on you, younger bro. :) hugs and God Bless
**hug** can you PM me?