Another Question, Simp'le

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Do you sin?

If your response is no, do not read any further.

Of course we do not have the guilt of our trespasses held against us, and this is because although we live in grace we do sin. This also is why we need the Mediator, Yeshua, between us and the Father.

We are completely freed of the curse of the law for it was destroyed on the Cross, that curs e being Death.

So if your response was yes, tell me, how can anyone say the law is dead. I know Jesus does not.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Isn't it dead to the law, not the law is dead?
Two vastly different things.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Isn't it dead to the law, not the law is dead?
Two vastly different things.

The post is not dedicated to your understanding, rather , to what is espoused by many who simply oppose Christ's words teaching the law is not dead. I do not wish to go off an any tangents with the OP.

The death mentioned that standsout for me is the curse of the law. Yes we are all dead to the elawyet it is written on our hearts. Even Paul teaches in Romans that our faith establishes teh law……… I believe he is referring to it being written within …….again, tangents.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
The post is not dedicated to your understanding, rather , to what is espoused by many who simply oppose Christ's words teaching the law is not dead. I do not wish to go off an any tangents with the OP.

The death mentioned that standsout for me is the curse of the law. Yes we are all dead to the elawyet it is written on our hearts. Even Paul teaches in Romans that our faith establishes teh law……… I believe he is referring to it being written within …….again, tangents.
Oh right, now I understand, my bad.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Oh right, now I understand, my bad.
Not any bad, you asked an honest question and I tried to reply the same. Thank you. God bless you always...… I like your posts when I get to see them...

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
Do you sin?

If your response is no, do not read any further.

Of course we do not have the guilt of our trespasses held against us, and this is because although we live in grace we do sin. This also is why we need the Mediator, Yeshua, between us and the Father.

We are completely freed of the curse of the law for it was destroyed on the Cross, that curs e being Death.

So if your response was yes, tell me, how can anyone say the law is dead. I know Jesus does not.
God's law will never die, what died was the physical way of obeying it, we still have to obey it- spiritually.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is our soul that keeps the law while the flesh attempts to hold us back...….Jesus is victorious always, amen.