Another shooting. Defending the indefensible.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 7, 2023

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Common sense tells us that removing weapons is just a band-aid or short-term fix. It doesn't get to the root of the problem.

Besides, law-abiding gun owners/users don't go shooting up places.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/202...g-at-christian-elementary-school-in-nashville

Some still think it's wrong to control the number and type of guns that civilians can own. How many dead kids does it take for some common sense to prevail?
So why don't you tell us? If 500 people are killed each year in these mass shootings in schools do you think that is sufficient to take away guns from law abiding people who use those guns to hunt, put food on their table and help keep the wildlife in a good balance since we have already removed predators?

(I would point out that farmers use night vision goggles and the so called "assault rifles" mistakenly labeled since AR actually refers to the name of the company manufacturing the rifle. They use them to kill feral hogs and coyotes that cause billions of dollars worth of damage to the food. I would also point out that if people are starving to death destroying a billion dollars worth of food can be equated to a certain number of people dying.)

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Common sense tells us that removing weapons is just a band-aid or short-term fix. It doesn't get to the root of the problem.

Besides, law-abiding gun owners/users don't go shooting up places.
Right?

You know how there are crisis actors and the BLM and Antifa?

They're the equivalent to the Nazi's brownshirts. The Nazis also hired people to agitate unstable people to try to get them to do violence to achieve a goal.

I think there are people that the globalists employ now that harass unstable people to try to agitate them to shoot up vulnerable people and places. Because every time there's a shooting, the Democrats try to take away more rights of gun ownership.

We need to protect that right no matter what!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So why don't you tell us? If 500 people are killed each year in these mass shootings in schools do you think that is sufficient to take away guns from law abiding people who use those guns to hunt, put food on their table and help keep the wildlife in a good balance since we have already removed predators?

(I would point out that farmers use night vision goggles and the so called "assault rifles" mistakenly labeled since AR actually refers to the name of the company manufacturing the rifle. They use them to kill feral hogs and coyotes that cause billions of dollars worth of damage to the food. I would also point out that if people are starving to death destroying a billion dollars worth of food can be equated to a certain number of people dying.)

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
About 320 people are shot daily in the U.S. That's over 100K per year.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
We need to make sure insane people don't get guns.
How are gun retailers going to check up on insanity, when the fake and insane current president of the USA is told by his physician that he does not need a cognitive test? Everything is just hunky dory.

No. The solution has been staring people in the face for over fifty years in America. Every school in the country is a potential target for insane killers, and school shooting have happened over and over again to confirm this. Since public schools are the responsibility of governments (local, state, federal, what have you) why was not every school assessed for "military" weaknesses and hardened accordingly, and why was every school not provide with a regular detail of police officers, plus any and all tools of technology to protect the students? There are all kinds of tax dollars being thrown at all kinds of stupid things, but this critical matter has been grossly neglected by all and sundry.

Furthermore, these insane killers already have some kind of history of aberrant behavior or ideology known to the parents, school administrations, police etc. Yet they are rarely monitored closely. Add to that the sober assessment that transgenderism is essentially demonic, yet it is being promoted vigorously by the Left, while the Right has stood by and watched.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Farmers protecting crops and daddies/ mommies filling the freezer is an act of terrsm to those people. Those same people have no problem trusting evil politicians who outright publicly say they will murder over half the population and use their armies to do it.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
How are gun retailers going to check up on insanity, when the fake and insane current president of the USA is told by his physician that he does not need a cognitive test? Everything is just hunky dory.

No. The solution has been staring people in the face for over fifty years in America. Every school in the country is a potential target for insane killers, and school shooting have happened over and over again to confirm this. Since public schools are the responsibility of governments (local, state, federal, what have you) why was not every school assessed for "military" weaknesses and hardened accordingly, and why was every school not provide with a regular detail of police officers, plus any and all tools of technology to protect the students? There are all kinds of tax dollars being thrown at all kinds of stupid things, but this critical matter has been grossly neglected by all and sundry.

Furthermore, these insane killers already have some kind of history of aberrant behavior or ideology known to the parents, school administrations, police etc. Yet they are rarely monitored closely. Add to that the sober assessment that transgenderism is essentially demonic, yet it is being promoted vigorously by the Left, while the Right has stood by and watched.
Their answer to school shootings was that whole department of police led by a chief with over hundreds of hours of training in the matter. I forget the town now, but it was last year. The only ones arrested during the mass murder spree they made sure continued, were parents who tried to save their children. That's not a reflection of all departments, but that's a big reason for home schooling.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/202...g-at-christian-elementary-school-in-nashville

Some still think it's wrong to control the number and type of guns that civilians can own. How many dead kids does it take for some common sense to prevail?

Our former principal, and his .357, of our christian school controlled the number and type of guns that any criminals would have IF they were to enter church property. That is the Christian meaning of gun control. Any criminal is controlled by the good guys. No children get harmed.

The head usher had the physical means to control his own holstered weapon. If bad guys would ever try to harm the innocent in the congregation, he and others would have the ability to stop them.

The ONLY thing that stops murderers are everyone else who are trained and willing to protect the innocent when things like that occur.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That's not a reflection of all departments, but that's a big reason for home schooling.
I agree 100%. Since all schools today are a hazard to children (and not just from shootings) homeschooling is the only option left. And if the bulk of parents do not wake up, they will be endangering their children with no recourse.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I agree 100%. Since all schools today are a hazard to children (and not just from shootings) homeschooling is the only option left. And if the bulk of parents do not wake up, they will be endangering their children with no recourse.
Here's Tucker on the "Rainbow Reload" and "Queers taking up arms."

Tucker plays NPR's surprising story

If the schools are at home, the teachers can be armed and the children should be safe.
Sounds like a good environment for learning.
☕🙂👍

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
When I was a kid, my Dad warned me about homos. I knew absolutely nothing about them. He said to make sure I stay away from them. I thought he was afraid that they might molest me. He said they are a very violent group. He kept up with the news and understood the demographic stereotype of characteristics. He also taught me how to deal with them if/ when they hit on me.
He knew what he was talking about. This is the kind of practical subject that only a good parent will teach.
I expanded on that in my martial art by training them how to escape abduction attempts. That's a whole lot better than the VIRTUS Program that parochial schools require for employees.

Mar 7, 2023
Got to keep kids off social media, etc too.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
About 320 people are shot daily in the U.S. That's over 100K per year.
A clear case of swallowing the camel while straining out the gnat

45,000 people are killed in gun deaths a year. More than half are suicides. About 20,000 are murdered with guns.

Presumably laws against "assault rifles" would not stop a person from suicide.

There have been 376 school shootings since 1999. That averages to about 16 school shootings per year in the US.

Since 1970 637 people have died in school related shooting incidents. This means every ten days in the US you have the same number of people murdered with guns as all those killed in school shootings over the last fifty years. So why do they not make the news? Why is it that when you talk about drug dealers and cartel members coming across our border you are a racist xenophobe, but when someone is shot at a school the problem is the 2nd amendment?

There appear to have been school shootings in every state, but the rural farming states where everyone has a gun have a tiny percentage of them. The murder rate of all cities of 250,000 or more is double that of the national average. (https://www.thetrace.org/2018/04/highest-murder-rates-us-cities-list/).

Take away the murders from the 20 biggest cities and you have a tiny percentage of the overall murders are left. Those twenty cities: NYC (#20), St. Louis (#1), New Orleans (#2), Detroit (#3), etc. Those cities have very strict gun control laws.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
This woman was a former student of that school....meaning she came from an affluent family.
She was also deranged. She had been planning this and knew exactly how to gain access into the building and who was going to be there. Her access to guns had nothing to do with anything. She would have used any other method to achieve her aims of the destruction of innocent lives that she could access....including explosives or crossbows or whatever.

What has come out about each and every school shooting is that these perpetrators have been under the care of a psychiatrist. Meaning prescription psychotropic drugs. And if you prescribe the wrong ones for certain mental health problems this is the result. A psychotic and antisocial depressive breakdown.

She currently was supposed to be taking antidepressants....obviously they weren't helping.

Her transgender declaration was a clue that she was deranged...but in today's environment it is considered "brave" or "heroic" and in vogue to be trans....not mentally ill. There needs to be a massive change of heart about this mental health illness. Those who have gone through this process of gender reassignment surgery in the UK are involved in a class action lawsuit saying that they needed mental health care and not surgery...but instead got reinforcement of their delusions and surgery.

People who are deranged will use anything at their disposal to harm others....including the use of her higher education to make explosives or some other improvised devices. Including electricity, compressed air, volatile chemistry, or alcohol and petrochemical gasses. All of which are readily available and will remain so.

Guns are simply glamorized in television and movies. They are not anywhere near as dangerous as a psychiatrist with his prescription pad.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Guns are simply glamorized in television and movies. They are not anywhere near as dangerous as a psychiatrist with his prescription pad.
Well said, but I think we need to include an NIH director with a budget to make bioweapons.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This woman was a former student of that school....meaning she came from an affluent family.
She was also deranged. She had been planning this and knew exactly how to gain access into the building and who was going to be there. Her access to guns had nothing to do with anything. She would have used any other method to achieve her aims of the destruction of innocent lives that she could access....including explosives or crossbows or whatever.

What has come out about each and every school shooting is that these perpetrators have been under the care of a psychiatrist. Meaning prescription psychotropic drugs. And if you prescribe the wrong ones for certain mental health problems this is the result. A psychotic and antisocial depressive breakdown.

She currently was supposed to be taking antidepressants....obviously they weren't helping.

Her transgender declaration was a clue that she was deranged...but in today's environment it is considered "brave" or "heroic" and in vogue to be trans....not mentally ill. There needs to be a massive change of heart about this mental health illness. Those who have gone through this process of gender reassignment surgery in the UK are involved in a class action lawsuit saying that they needed mental health care and not surgery...but instead got reinforcement of their delusions and surgery.

People who are deranged will use anything at their disposal to harm others....including the use of her higher education to make explosives or some other improvised devices. Including electricity, compressed air, volatile chemistry, or alcohol and petrochemical gasses. All of which are readily available and will remain so.

So just to make sure I got the point. You are saying that this woman / man Trans who shot and killed six people at the school, three of which were children she almost certainly didn't know, that this trans who was taking prescription medicine from a psychiatrist, that she was mentally unstable and that was the cause of this shooting?

It makes you stop and think, was that guy who was dressed up as some Batman character and shot up a theater, was he mentally unstable? Whoa!

What about those two kids at Columbine, were they mentally unstable?

Once again, pull your kids out of this nightmare school system run by atheists, satanists, and the mentally deranged and homeschool them.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
So just to make sure I got the point. You are saying that this woman / man Trans who shot and killed six people at the school, three of which were children she almost certainly didn't know, that this trans who was taking prescription medicine from a psychiatrist, that she was mentally unstable and that was the cause of this shooting?

It makes you stop and think, was that guy who was dressed up as some Batman character and shot up a theater, was he mentally unstable? Whoa!

What about those two kids at Columbine, were they mentally unstable?

Once again, pull your kids out of this nightmare school system run by atheists, satanists, and the mentally deranged and homeschool them.
The school had nothing to do with it.

The psychiatrists did.

In the cases you mentioned each one of these villains was turned into a psychotic maniac by their psychiatrist prescribing them the wrong psychotropic drugs for their mental health problems....specifically Adderall or Ritalin instead of Bipolar meds for juvenile bipolar disorder.
It's been THE consistent history with each school shooter.
How many cases of this before the true culprit is actually blamed?

Let's put it this way... if you intentionally warp a child to become a homicidal maniac is the adult child really responsible for murdering people or is the person who warped the child responsible?