I was feeling sad last night and unable to sleep, dealing with memories of past traumas. It's amazing how God responds to your prayers.
So one of my cats, who I found about 18 months ago under a car, I think had suffered from some traumas, as he's still scared of certain things and slow to trust strangers.... so he jumped up onto the bed and flopped right next to me and put his face on my pillow so his face was touching mine, and he then nudged my face with his nose. So cute and made me smile. I then felt calm and drifted off to sleep very quickly.
What an amazing God we have. I knew that was a response to my prayer
So one of my cats, who I found about 18 months ago under a car, I think had suffered from some traumas, as he's still scared of certain things and slow to trust strangers.... so he jumped up onto the bed and flopped right next to me and put his face on my pillow so his face was touching mine, and he then nudged my face with his nose. So cute and made me smile. I then felt calm and drifted off to sleep very quickly.
What an amazing God we have. I knew that was a response to my prayer