Anti vaxxers a problem as big as COVID

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Anti vaxxers and those griping about infringements on their freedoms should read this article. I'm no fan of the ABC (Australia's public broadcaster) but these are the stories of real people, not left wing loonies, just people who have to deal with COVID as well as the usual health problems people suffer. Australia has an excellent health system. We are blessed. If we struggle to cope, what about those countries that have poor health systems. Conspiracy theorists need to get over themselves.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-05/australian-healthcare-workers-brace-for-more-covid/100431892

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kaylagrl

Anti vaxxers and those griping about infringements on their freedoms should read this article. I'm no fan of the ABC (Australia's public broadcaster) but these are the stories of real people, not left wing loonies, just people who have to deal with COVID as well as the usual health problems people suffer. Australia has an excellent health system. We are blessed. If we struggle to cope, what about those countries that have poor health systems. Conspiracy theorists need to get over themselves.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-05/australian-healthcare-workers-brace-for-more-covid/100431892

Slow your roll. I lost a dear friend last week. He was vaccinated, as was his wife. Another friend got Covid and has gotten it again and is struggling for his life. A friend of my fathers got vaxxed, had no health issues and died the same week. Another friend from church wasn't vaxxed and just passed away. So stop slapping everyone into the same basket. It really gets on my nerves. I've had vaccines all my life, I'm not anti vax, I just don't believe this vax is effective as they say it is. And that is not a conspiracy theory. There are people out there that can't or shouldn't take the vax. Pregnant women are afraid to take it. If the blasted gov't would come out and be TRUTHFUL about the facts, people would make a quicker decision. People do have freedoms, whether you like it or you don't. There are people who don't trust the gov't and I don't blame them. But I'm sick of people painting everyone with the same brush. You don't know why some people haven't gotten vaxxed and there are a lot of different reasons why some are not yet vaxxed. Here they made it 100% a political issue. Now they want to turn around and force the vax. The same people who say " my body, my choice" and gov't shouldn't be involved in medical decisions are now turning around and forcing vaccination. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Each person has to decide for themselves whether they will be vaccinated against Covid or not. They should educate themselves, as well as listening to their Health Care persons. What they should NOT do is believe that Personalities, be they from Hollywood, or Washington D.C., are expert in the scientific truths of vaccines. IMO, this equates to being a "respecter of persons" and we are taught not to be such.

Millions of people will receive the vaccine, and will benefit from it health wise. However, there are also an unknown number of people who will receive the vaccine and have a mild........to severe allergic reaction to it that COULD CAUSE serious health issues, or even death. As well, millions of people will NOT have the shot, and will NOT ne stricken down with the Covid virrus, and there will also be people who will not have the shot and WILL contract the Covid virus. They may or may not suffer grave consequences.

Again, I am NOT against the vaccine, or people choosing to receive the vaccine. What I AM AGAINST is the Government forcing me to receive the vaccine. Their doing so would probably be a death sentence for me.........and, the last time I checked, the Government can not condemn someone to death without the DUE PROCESS OF LAW.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

you do know that your government is floating the idea of requiring a facial recognizance app on your phone, so they ( the gov.) can text you, you have 15 minutes to take a picture of your face, and if you are out of your quarantine area, you get a visit from the police.

is that what you call a " excellent health care system"???

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Umm... Australia don't look so great to me!
Yes, Australia is further down the literal fascist line than America so far. Aside from constructing ACTUAL concentration camps for the refusers and infected, they have insane Covid restrictions, resulting in good, decent people getting arrested:

https://www.reignitedemocracyaustra...pMbbi_b-yVyKvOyM4cVWDQNp_HiiJwdA18S4WLASS40ag

S

SophieT

so you start a thread to dump on those who refuse the gene therapy?

maybe people who have to have a scape goat are the actual problem. does it help you make more sense of the world somehow? maybe too much Biden tv? and Fauci foolignations?

it's ok. Pfizer still does not have enough money

maybe people should pay more attention to the unvaxxed stream of illegals crossed the rio grande like its the Jordan and this is the promised land

there are also no tents for these people who are actually covid positive ....no no not at all...it's really only an impromptu circus tent city

anyone else notice that covid started up again along with the so called variants around the same time as the surge on the southern border?

honestly, this whole thing is like a really bad sci-fi movie with the worst script and actors ever, starring Biden and the Bidenettes

S

SophieT

Here they made it 100% a political issue. Now they want to turn around and force the vax. The same people who say " my body, my choice" and gov't shouldn't be involved in medical decisions are now turning around and forcing vaccination. You can't have it both ways.

(y)(y)(y)

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
S

SophieT

oh you're in Australia?

well would not want to be locked up there. you're flipped out gov is the actual problem

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Millions of people will receive the vaccine, and will benefit from it health wise. However, there are also an unknown number of people who will receive the vaccine and have a mild........to severe allergic reaction to it that COULD CAUSE serious health issues, or even death. As well, millions of people will NOT have the shot, and will NOT ne stricken down with the Covid virrus, and there will also be people who will not have the shot and WILL contract the Covid virus. They may or may not suffer grave consequences.
I'm thinking of certain things I never hear Christians talk about. What does it do to the Christian's ability to reach the world if they get offended at them for not taking a vaccine. All their potential influence....GONE. Jesus did say there are times we do things lest we offend them Matt 17:24 in other words you shouldn't really have to take a vaccine if you're talking about Constitutional rights of countries....but might the Lord be looking at something bigger and more important? Our chief job here is to increase the Kingdom of God in the hearts of men and if not taking a vaccine hinders that then what are we to think.

I know if some of you walked out where you live and shouted out you're not vaccinated.....guess what....forget about your influencing them towards God. You would have now set up a huge barrier for them to accept you. Of course one might say well Jesus ALWAYS stood for what his rights were but that's just not true when you read Matt 17:24 He did yield at least this time and for the reason not to offend so as to have maximin influence with the gospel. Maybe we need to be weighing what's more important? Constitutional rights you have or think you have in your country or maybe setting certain ones aside for the accomplishment of something greater and more important, getting people saved for the New Kingdom.

I'm not trying to encourage people to get vaccinated or not to.....but at least consider there could be another way of thinking about it.

Aug 20, 2021
some of the vids have bad guy subliminal ok? just letting people know.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Slow your roll. I lost a dear friend last week. He was vaccinated, as was his wife. Another friend got Covid and has gotten it again and is struggling for his life. A friend of my fathers got vaxxed, had no health issues and died the same week. Another friend from church wasn't vaxxed and just passed away. So stop slapping everyone into the same basket. It really gets on my nerves. I've had vaccines all my life, I'm not anti vax, I just don't believe this vax is effective as they say it is. And that is not a conspiracy theory. There are people out there that can't or shouldn't take the vax. Pregnant women are afraid to take it. If the blasted gov't would come out and be TRUTHFUL about the facts, people would make a quicker decision. People do have freedoms, whether you like it or you don't. There are people who don't trust the gov't and I don't blame them. But I'm sick of people painting everyone with the same brush. You don't know why some people haven't gotten vaxxed and there are a lot of different reasons why some are not yet vaxxed. Here they made it 100% a political issue. Now they want to turn around and force the vax. The same people who say " my body, my choice" and gov't shouldn't be involved in medical decisions are now turning around and forcing vaccination. You can't have it both ways.
My elderly neighbors (75+) across the street both got the vaccine months ago. A couple weeks her husband was taken away in an ambulance for Covid19. Can't breath and also had a heart attack. Last week she went to the hospital too for Covid19. Perhaps they were in the 5% where the vaccine was not effective. I have yet to get the vaccine as I am not at all certain what the benefits would be. The government should not mandate this and the same for the masks. It should be an individual choice based on personal reasons and preferences.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
But this doesn't answer the question what she did Penn. They said incitement. Is it that she had a web site saying various things. The one min video doesn't explain anything. What are the things she was publicly saying?

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
People are living longer in this age than any other.
Maybe it's due to being health wise or maybe it's due to the processing of our foods.

I'm sorry for the loss of loved ones.
Not all that have been claimed as death by covid is accurate. People are dying bc they had prior conditions that were accerbated by the virus . It was that final straw of covid that caused their death.

There is a season for everything under the sun and the word teaches there is nothing new.
We are under God's time of events and that is where we must place our trust!

Aug 20, 2021
People are living longer in this age than any other.
Maybe it's due to being health wise or maybe it's due to the processing of our foods.

I'm sorry for the loss of loved ones.
Not all that have been claimed as death by covid is accurate. People are dying bc they had prior conditions that were accerbated by the virus . It was that final straw of covid that caused their death.

There is a season for everything under the sun and the word teaches there is nothing new.
We are under God's time of events and that is where we must place our trust!
r u a selective believer or did u forget how long they lived before the flood?People are living longer in this age than any other.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
r u a selective believer or did u forget how long they lived before the flood?People are living longer in this age than any other.

No I'm NOT a selective believer ( whatever that may be). Yes in the beginning God allowed man long life beyond what we know today.
He later limited the lifespan to 70 years,and over the ages many have died before reaching 70..
In my time I have met 70,80,&90 yr olds who are still working a job!

Aug 20, 2021
No I'm NOT a selective believer ( whatever that may be). Yes in the beginning God allowed man long life beyond what we know today.
He later limited the lifespan to 70 years,and over the ages many have died before reaching 70..
In my time I have met 70,80,&90 yr olds who are still working a job!
Thar was an erroneous statement

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Thar was an erroneous statement

You be some kind of funny man/ woman.
I have to decipher what you say!
ALERT: ALERT: STATEMENT POLICE
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂