antichrist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ShelleBelle76

Love that little quote, I'm gonna have to steal it from you sometime:D
You don't have to steal it! You can freely borrow it anytime you like! lol :)

1still_waters

That really is a senseless judgement. I don't judge you for doing less. Why judge those who choose to do even more? We are all striving for the same goal, just with varying degrees of preparedness. The original question was about the antiChrist, so it makes sense to address that issue. :)
That was in reference to folks living in the end times. Not folks studying it currently.

A

April6th

There is not one Antichrist. You'll never read that in the bible. There is a spirit of antichirst which is already here. I mean look at the catholics, muslims, luthrens, methodists & it goes even farther it's even in some of the Baptists & Apostolic, & Church of God's. It's a spirit that defies what the word of God has said & taught. But man & religion are telling pple it's ok to do whatever they want & still live for God. I have a tape I'll mail free of charge is anyone wants it. It will open your eyes alot.

May 21, 2009
I don't care who the anti christ is. But I'm trying to pay attention. Take a look at our anti christ government and keep your eyes open.