Antiquity, Futurity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea , hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Serpent 5175 nacash a snake from 5172 nachash properly to hiss (whisper, a magic spell, to prognosticate, to practice divination, to divine, to observe signs, to learn by experience ect. Just one of Satans many names. Rev 12:9

Tree 6086 ets a tree (from its firmness) form 6095 atsah properly to fasten, or make firm, TO CLOSE THE EYES fig: The spine giving firmness to the body God uses the word "trees" symbolically to mean "people- good and bad" Isa 61:1-3 Isa 65:16-25 Jer 17:7-10 Dan 4:18-28
The serpent and the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden are one and the same, Satan

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
fruit of the tree 6529 periy-fruit fruit , produce (of the ground) offspring, children progeny (of the womb)
eat of it 398 akal many uses, on use means to lie with a woman (sex)
touch 5060 naga properly, to touch ie to lay the hand upon (for any purpose) euphemism for to lie with a woman
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die
Ye shall not surely die The FIRST LIE spoken by the father of lies Satan. In John 8:44 Christ says "Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because ther is no truth in him. When he speaketh of HIS OWN, for he is a liar and the FATHER of it. Do Not Play.
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
your eyes shall be opened The SECOND LIE spoken by Satan once again. VERSE 3:1 THE TREE THE SERPENT WANTS EVE TO TAKE OF MEANS "TO CLOSE THE EYES, deceived
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eye and a tree to be desired to make one wise she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
pleasant to the eyes 2530 chamad To desire, to covet, to take pleasure in , to delight in, to be desirable, to delight greatly, to desire greatly, desirableness,
desired 8378 ta'avah from183 to yearn for, to lust after, a longing, by impl. a delight, subjet satisfaction, object a charm, a desire, a wish, longings of ones heart, lust, an appetite, covetousness
to make one wise Satan can give you lots of evil wisdom and evil thoughts
took 3947 lagach to take, to lay hold of to receive, to marry , to take a wife, to take to or for a person, to procure, to get, to take possession of to select, to choose to take in marriage, to receive to accept. Does any of this seem like "an apple is being eaten"
I don't know or care what you have been taught.
This is a truth you need to get a hold of to understand Gods Plan and the ways Satan is working to foil them. He wants your soul.
Gotta go

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Their eyes are opened, are they as Gods? They are no longer innocent. They are now aware of sin, they do know good and evil. What do they realize 1st, they are naked. They have sinned, If they had eaten something their mouth would have felt "sinful" and they would have covered their mouths. But they don't cover their mouths, they cover their "reproductive organs" not the digestive ones. They COVER THEMSELVES WITH FIG LEAVES.

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Hid themselves, their sin, their nakedness from God.

Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
If it doesn't bring tears to your eyes, I don't know what would.
Genesis 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked and I hid myself.
Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
The first words, deflection, blaming, not wanting to be held accountable
Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

5377 BEGUILED to lead astray, to delude, to deceive greatly, seize, TO SEDUCE

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

1818 BEGUILED TO SEDUCE, wholly deceive,

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life
GOD IS JUST. So here are the choices Satan talked Eve into disobeying God or Satan seduced Eve. Let us check out the punishment and then decide. THOU ARE CURSED ABOVE ALL CATTLE, AND ABOVE EVERY BEAST OF THE FIELD, UPON THY BELLY SHALT THOU GO AND DUST SHALT THOU EAT ALL THE DAYS OF THY LIFE. (this is a state of total degradation)

I MYSELF, hope Eve was seduced because if that is the punishment for lying we are all in a lot of trouble. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

BETWEEN Thy seed and her seed. Not between them talking, or eating or anything else but "seed"

2233 seed a sowing, seed, seed of the woman, OFFSPRING, DESCENDANTS, POSTERITY
God created the language and used it. Mistake? not on His part.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception. in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

2032 conception, pregnancy (WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH EATING?) WHY ARE "CHILDREN" BEING MENTIONED" WHY IS "DESIRE" BEING DIRECTED, and why has she been deemed to be ruled over? (once again, what does this have to do with not obeying or eating?)

Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it CURSED IS THE GROUND for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
life through sweat, and a sense of loss

Genesis 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee and thou shalt eat the herb of the field

Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground for out of it wast thou taken for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return
Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was and the SPIRIT shall RETURN unto God, WHO GAVE IT
2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident I say and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. We don't go into a hole in the ground. Jesus defeated death.
Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry and are given in marriage but they which shall be accounted worth to obtain that world and the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage Neither can they die any more for they are equal unto the angels and are the children of God being the children of the resurrection. Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the buse when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, For He is not a God of the dead but of the living, for all live unto Him.

Genesis 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve because she was the mother of all living.
There is only one who is "the all Living". Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth. It is through this blood line and no other He would come. If all bloodlines were through this blood line than a detailed path through this bloodline would not be needed.

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
An animal had to die to cover our sin. Animals will die up until the Lamb of Gods' Blood is shed.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever
As I have said before "there will be no evil seeing eternity"

Genesis 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
WHO HAS checked out that flaming sword???

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
All souls belong to God as God created all. 7014 Qayin Cain, Kenites If you have followed along with the seduction and punishment from the previous chapter, you realize Eve was already pregnant. She will continue in birth Cain and Able being twins with two different fathers. Having given this a ton of thought, in the end does it matter if you believe there is an actual bloodline from Satan or not? All I can say is Satan copies everything of God. He does what ever he can to mess up Gods Plan. And it sure does explain for me how the first child, who would have had the best DNA ever produced in a child, became the first murderer and did so in approx. 18 years. It also explains why he is not only NOT in Adams bloodline, but why he has his own. Also explains why his offering would be from the cursed ground. Why his family s story is separate from the rest. Why we hear "you are of your father the devil" , why they say they are Jews but do lie, on and on. As long as you understand the Kenites started here. The mystery of iniquity, on its belly all through time causing problems, going for power and money and setting up religions so that when Satan does arrive, the world will already be setup and at his fingertips, hidden until the day he shows.

Genesis 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
Cain, a tiller of the "cursed ground" Abel a Shepherd. Just sayin

Genesis 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
Cain, doing it out of duty, no love there
Genesis 4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering
Abel brought to God his very best. Abel gave to God out of love. What does God want? Our love. Love a very strange thing. You can't buy it, you can't force it, you can't order it. It must generate from "within" an entity. The only way for it to be able to generate is for that entity to have free will. If God wanted an army of people to love him, He could have created one. But He knows that isn't real love. That is why God could not interfere in our lives in the flesh. If He does, He becomes responsible for who we turn out to be and we could blame Him for what we were not. By total and completer free will, WE , in our own little bodies, our own little minds, making our own decisions, are 100% responsible for the results. And all those flesh questions I answer this way, God is just. God is just. His ways are not our ways and I am not questioning any further than that. There is an exception to this rule. Gods Remnant and Gods Elect. The preordained, the foreknew, the knew in the belly, the Jacob I loved....These are all PROVEN from the 1st earth age. These have already stood with God and as such have already proved their worthiness. God can and does move in their lives. He has shown us with His prophets.
Genesis 4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
Genesis 4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

Genesis 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
Billions of people have had life in the flesh. I am sure God knows exactly how many it will take to make the perfect eternal kingdom and The Book of instructions tells us exactly who and what He is looking for to fill that kingdom with. He also tells us what will happen to those who weren't even grateful for the life given them. You choose. or don't. One thing I hear a lot of and that is people telling God what He will do. All I can say is "GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED" GOD is Just. Do well be accepted, do not will, sin which equals death is at the door and it will rule over you and you will go into the lake of fire and will be blotted out of every thought of every soul that remains. Blotted out means just that. Erased . What does sin do inside you if you just let it go and don't repent (a change of the inner man) and ask forgiveness and be washed clean???

Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother and it came to pass when they were in the field that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Who's your father???

Genesis 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not Am I my brother's keeper?
Who was a liar from the very beginning?

Genesis 4:10 And He said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
Blood. Life giving blood. Man can't replicate it. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens when 'he' arrives. Only way he could ever hope to have anything to do with life. But people say there isn't a God yet in knowledge 6000 years old, Blood is already documented as life.

Genesis 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand
Genesis 4:12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth
Do you know Kenites to this day can not grow their own food? They can own the land and pay others to farm it but they themselves can grow. The vagabond Jews. Those who say they are Jews but do lie and are of the synagogue of Satan. We will follow them. We will "count" the number of them.

Genesis 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear
No longer able to farm he will become the builder of cities. The arts of man made things,

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth and from thy face shall I be hid and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth and it shall come to pass that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Evil going underground, yet creating all the things flesh man will be desirous of in place of God. Are you starting to really see the insidious nature of evil beginnings. How things that seem so innocent are in direct opposition to "Love the Lord thy God with all..." Are you starting to see the "Spiritual war being waged for your souls" played out in this flesh life? Satan has been doing all he can to suppress the power and majesty of God. Yet to get it back all we must do is seek. Ask and it shall be given. Half hearted gets spit out.

Genesis 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
The mark of the beast. The parable of the fig tree. There is no understanding of the end without a solid foundation of the beginning. Silly question here, to me any how, if all that is on the earth at this time is Adam and Eve and Cain, WHO is he talking about? For those who say "brothers and sisters" Why would he need a mark? Like his family didn't know him? You see how when you have the solid foundation you are rewarded with answers as opposed to questions?

Genesis 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Remember those 6th day peoples we read about? They have been multiplying and RE plenishing the earth. Go check out the cultures of all our peoples. Kind after kind. No evolution, all perfect as God made us and as it please God that we are.

Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Be sure to watch the names in both the genealogies. The confusion starts at the very beginning. And when one tactic doesn't work another one will. Tenacious are the enemies children.

Genesis 4:18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

Genesis 4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives the name of the one was Adah and the name of the other Zillah.
The first polygamist
Genesis 4:20 And Adah bare Jabal he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
Keep your eyes opened to the facts that are placed in front of you such as here "dwellers in tents" Who seed line are they from. These are the things the "watchman" needs to know so that he knows who to watch out for. EYES
Genesis 4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ
Music, just to know if there may be some evil, true evil come through music. EARS

Genesis 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.
What do you see????
Genesis 4:23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
Seriously, if you are like me, I have the hardest time believing there is just evil, just like there is good. I have had to have it "seared" into my brain on more than one occasion. This last event set it solid. For the first time in my life, it wasn't just words or a concept. IT IS A REALITY. AND IT IS BLATANT. IT CAN BE BECAUSE MOST GOOD CANT BELIEVE IT. "GOOD" CHRISTIANS AND TOLD TO BE NICE. BUT GET THIS, THAT IS NOT HOW THE OTHER SIDE IS PLAYING. IN FACT THEY ARE NOT PLAYING AT ALL. WHEN YOU ARE DISCERNING A "SPIRIT" IT IS EITHER GOOD OR EVIL. GOOD AND BAD WATER CAN NOT COME FROM THE SAME SPRING. YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. THEY ARE SO USED TO NON SALTY CHRISTIANS THEY ARE MORE BOLD THAN EVER. GOD GIVES US POWER OVER THEM. USE IT. REMIND GOD OF HIS PROMISES. IN THE NAME OF JESUS REBUKE. DON'T LET A LIE STAND. DO NOT SPREAD FALSE DOCTRINE. REMEMBER YOUR FRUIT AND FEED OFF THE ROOT, NOT THE WORLD. IF IT ISN'T FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT IS FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR FLESH AND SIN LIETH AT THE DOOR.

Genesis 4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
Once again, following the order of things, Cain went off and married before Seth was born. Answers not questions. All right in the Book.

Genesis 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
2490 BEGAN chalal pierce, to bore, DEFILE, POLLUTE it reads so sweet. But it isn't. Doesn't take long for man to forget God and defile and pollute His Word and works. See that you are not one.
How did Jesus teach us to pray OUR Father who art in heaven ......give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us. Do this every day if necessary until it is not. Never let someone take away one of the biggest gifts and tools of our walk with Christ.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My wife and I are currently reading Genesis too. We just finished chapter 46.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
My wife and I are currently reading Genesis too. We just finished chapter 46.
If you don't have Genesis, you can never arrive at the truth. It just gets better every time.

I was doing a study on the Kenites. Now I am starting over yet another time. Seems it doesn't want to get told. Prayerfully 3rd time will be a charm.

Enjoy the Word. Chapter by Chapter and verse by verse is the only way to learn, in my opinion.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you don't have Genesis, you can never arrive at the truth. It just gets better every time.

I was doing a study on the Kenites. Now I am starting over yet another time. Seems it doesn't want to get told. Prayerfully 3rd time will be a charm.

Enjoy the Word. Chapter by Chapter and verse by verse is the only way to learn, in my opinion.
"Line upon line. Precept upon precept. A little here, a little there..."

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
When Jesus referred to the Scribes and the Pharisees He called them as being those who say they are Jews, but are not. Where did they come from?

Nethinim

The shape-shifting verb נתן (natan) means to give in a broad bouquet of senses, from regular giving or bestowing, to setting or putting, to transforming one thing or situation into another. (HINT)
This verb's three nouns מתן (mattan), מתנה (mattana) and מתת (mattat) all mean gift, again broadly ranging from a regular present to an offering to an innate talent (being "gifted").

1 Chronicles 9:1 So all Israel were reckoned by genealogies and, behold, they were written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah who were carried away to Babylon for their transgression.
1 Chronicles 9:2 Now the first inhabitants that dwelt in their possessions in their cities were, the Israelites, the priests, Levites, and the Nethinims (who can not shew their father's house) but are already found to be working for the priesthood

Ezra 2:58 All the Nethinims, and the children of Solomon's servants, were three hundred ninety and two.
Ezra 2:59 And these were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer but they could not shew their father's house, and their seed, whether they were of Israel (those who CLAIM to be of Israel but are not)

Ezra 2:70 So the priests, and the Levites, and some of the people, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, dwelt in their cities, and all Israel in their cities.
Ezra 7:6 This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he was a ready scribe in the law of Moses, which the LORD God of Israel had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the LORD his God upon him.
Ezra 7:7 And there went up some of the children of Israel, and of the priests, and the Levites, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, unto Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Artaxerxes the king.

Ezra 7:23 Whatsoever is commanded by the God of heaven, let it be diligently done for the house of the God of heaven: for why should there be wrath against the realm of the king and his sons?
Ezra 7:24 Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.
Ezra 7:25 And thou, Ezra, after the wisdom of thy God, that is in thine hand, set magistrates and judges, which may judge all the people that are beyond the river, all such as know the laws of thy God; and teach ye them that know them not.

Ezra 7:26 And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.

Ezra 8:15 And I gathered them together to the river that runneth to Ahava; and there abode we in tents three days
and I viewed the people, and the priests, and found there none of the sons of Levi.
(Read well, NO LEVITICAL PRIESTS)
Ezra 8:16 Then sent I for Eliezer, for Ariel, for Shemaiah, and for Elnathan, and for Jarib, and for Elnathan, and for Nathan, and for Zechariah, and for Meshullam, chief men; also for Joiarib, and for Elnathan, men of understanding.
Ezra 8:17 And I sent them with commandment unto Iddo the chief at the place Casiphia, and I told them what they should say unto Iddo, and to his brethren the Nethinims at the place Casiphia, that they should bring unto us ministers for the house of our God.

Ezra 8:20 Also of the Nethinims, whom David and the princes had appointed for the service of the Levites, two hundred and twenty Nethinims all of them were expressed by name.

Nehemiah 3:26 Moreover the Nethinims dwelt in Ophel, unto the place over against the water gate toward the east, and the tower that lieth out.
Nehemiah 3:27 After them the Tekoites repaired another piece, over against the great tower that lieth out, even unto the wall of Ophel.

****(WAS EVERYONE ELSE REPAIRING YET THE NETHINIMS "DWELLING")****?????

Nehemiah 3:31 After him repaired Malchiah the goldsmith's son unto the place of the Nethinims, and of the merchants, over against the gate Miphkad, and to the going up of the corner.

Nehemiah 10:28 And the rest of the people, the priests, the Levites, the porters, the singers, the Nethinims, and all they that had separated themselves from the people of the lands unto the law of God, their wives, their sons, and their daughters, every one having knowledge, and having understanding;
Nehemiah 10:29 They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;

Nehemiah 11:3 Now these are the chief of the province that dwelt in Jerusalem: but in the cities of Judah dwelt every one in his possession in their cities, to wit, Israel, the priests, and the Levites, and the Nethinims, and the children of Solomon's servants.

Nehemiah 11:20 And the residue of Israel, of the priests, and the Levites, were in all the cities of Judah, every one in his inheritance.
Nehemiah 11:21 But the Nethinims dwelt in Ophel: and Ziha and Gispa were over the Nethinims.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Matthew 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matthew 12:38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Matthew 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Matthew 23:2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat
Matthew 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do but do not ye after their works for they say and do not.
Matthew 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
John 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
John 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
John 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
John 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
John 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
John 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me
John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jude 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Jude 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Jude 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Revelation3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.