anxiety

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sweetsorrowfulguy

Junior Member
Jun 19, 2011
34
0
6
I have a staff meeting today and I am filled with anxiety because painfully shy. Pray that I will be comfortable and do well at todays staff meeting Amen
 
I have a staff meeting today and I am filled with anxiety because painfully shy. Pray that I will be comfortable and do well at todays staff meeting Amen
Back in the day I had the same anxiety before staff meetings and conducting presentations. I will pray for God to give you a sense of peace and calm and contribute to the staff meeting and project the confidence you have in yourself, by the grace of God. Now, go crush that meeting. Talk as if you own the place.