Any Canadians in the house?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It is snowing here this morning. I am in Vancouver, BC :)

cwizzle07

Jan 18, 2019
On Wednesday, January 30th, we had an arctic blast hit the US with windchills as low as -60 degrees in the northern states and where I live in Missouri, that morning when I got to work, the temperature was -6 degrees with a wind chill of -23 degrees. When I left work that afternoon, it had only warmed up to +4 degrees. There was some fake news that said mail delivery was suspended that day for most of Missouri, but we still delivered the mail that day. It was not a good day to be a mailman. Not sure I could survive winter in Canada. :giggle:

View attachment 193874
Good job mailmandan! Rain or shine! Sleet or snow!

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
What up BC? we got crazy freezing temp AND major snow! All at the same time. The city is a mess. Im in Ontario. What's your weather like?
At the moment it's -1, sunny and snowing lightly. (It's windy too ...I feel like I'm in a snow globe).
We've only had a few flakes of snow this year, which is a bit of a disappointment since I kinda like it. :)

cwizzle07

Jan 18, 2019
At the moment it's -1, sunny and snowing lightly. (It's windy too ...I feel like I'm in a snow globe).
We've only had a few flakes of snow this year, which is a bit of a disappointment since I kinda like it. :)
We had back to back 25 cm last week and it's pretty much been snowing since! 😥
We're buried!

H

Hamarr

I’m not Canadian, but I do love hockey, Rush, and and used to enjoy watching SCTV.

I used to play some online games with some Canadians, so I knew what poutine and Tim Horton’s were.

cwizzle07

Jan 18, 2019
I’m not Canadian, but I do love hockey, Rush, and and used to enjoy watching SCTV.

I used to play some online games with some Canadians, so I knew what poutine and Tim Horton’s were.
Ah Poutine...I wish I had one right now...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I’m in Windsor, as pretty much as south as you can get in Ontario. Detroit is north to us. Still cold.
I grew up in the Detroit area in Hazel Park just off Nine Mile Road and have been to Windsor a few times. That city is totally different than the one across the Detroit River. Today, a lot of Detroit looks like a war zone, with burned out abandoned buildings, cracked sidewalks, and street lights that don't work.

Nov 26, 2012
I grew up in the Detroit area in Hazel Park just off Nine Mile Road and have been to Windsor a few times. That city is totally different than the one across the Detroit River. Today, a lot of Detroit looks like a war zone, with burned out abandoned buildings, cracked sidewalks, and street lights that don't work.
I’ve had friends get pulled over by the police in some areas over there. They tell them to get out before they killed. The police told them don’t even stop for red lights....just drive.