Any Hal Lindsey fans out there???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
You do understand that I was responding to someone that said China had a standing army of 200,000,000 right? AND was in no way, shape or form indicating ANYTHING other than the fact that they do not have a standing army of 200 million.....so.....WHY the ZZZZZ and negative mouthy remarks??????

And the wake up comment was stupid and uncalled for.....I am fully awake and AWARE of what is happening and how in debt we are to China.....
It wasn't at you. I would have PM'd you. You know that. The ZZzzz was for folks that think they can solve the end times enigma using math. It's been tried and failed so many times before it bores me. Wake up is for the public that reads this, not you. I certainly know you are aware of the situation. I'm sorry it came out wrong and was misunderstood.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I just googled it and they have a current standing army of a little under 3 million......below was the article's numbers

2019 China's Military Strength
Ranked 3rd out of 137
Total Pop----1,384,688,986
Available manpower----755,822,402
Fit for service----621,105,706
Reaching Military Age annually----19,614,518
Total Military Personnel Estimated---2,693,000
Active Military Personnel----2,183,000
Military reserve----510,000

Source was Global Firepower
Obviously bad data but they do have enough young males to field such an army.

G

GtrPkr

I have followed Hal Lindsey for many many years and I have heard him repeat many many times that he never tried to set a date. That was simply the hype that his book created, but I'm not going to argue about that. The big picture is that 25% of the Bible is prophetic! I look forward to Christ's return and the end of the mess that man has made of creation. I hold dear to prophesy because prophecy is the proof of God's word. I feel in my heart that his return is near.

Dec 12, 2013
It wasn't at you. I would have PM'd you. You know that. The ZZzzz was for folks that think they can solve the end times enigma using math. It's been tried and failed so many times before it bores me. Wake up is for the public that reads this, not you. I certainly know you are aware of the situation. I'm sorry it came out wrong and was misunderstood.
That's ok bro.....long day and one of the first posts I read HAH we're good ;)

Dec 12, 2013
I have followed Hal Lindsey for many many years and I have heard him repeat many many times that he never tried to set a date. That was simply the hype that his book created, but I'm not going to argue about that. The big picture is that 25% of the Bible is prophetic! I look forward to Christ's return and the end of the mess that man has made of creation. I hold dear to prophesy because prophecy is the proof of God's word. I feel in my heart that his return is near.
I do too, after the Great Trib and pre-wrath at the 7th and final trump ;)

Dec 12, 2013
That's another possibility but there may be a problem for all of the sects in different countries to unify.
I know many peddle Rome and the Pope as the anti-Christ, but I have concluded that the anti-Christ is the 12th IMAM/MADHI of Islam and the god pushed by the beast is Allah........and lest we forget......the current divisions between the Islamic sects and or even so called Christianity does not matter because of the following...

a. God will send strong delusion and ALL that will not receive the LOVE of the truth will fall for and accept the 1st beast as god and...
b. Both the 1st and 2nd beast will do ALL signs, miracles and lying wonders to the extent that all will be deceived into believing they are from god <---if it were possible EVEN the elect would be deceived by said miracles........

G

GtrPkr

The Antichrist will have to be someone who can bring peace to Israel. Arises out of the Mediterranean Sea... The EU? He will be both religious and political and world-renowned... I don't believe the current pope fits that bill.

Dec 12, 2013
The Antichrist will have to be someone who can bring peace to Israel. Arises out of the Mediterranean Sea... The EU? He will be both religious and political and world-renowned... I don't believe the current pope fits that bill.
Naaaaa......if one reads Daniel, especially chapters 10 and 11 we see that the BEAST comes out of the area that was conquered by Alexander the Great, then divided by his 4 generals with the KINGS of the NORTH (Seleucid's) and the KINGS of the SOUTH (Ptolemies) with the Kings of the NORTH winning the war <-----It is from this area that the LITTLE HORN of Daniel, 1st Beast of REVELATION comes.....the area of....

a. North Eastern Syria
b. North Western Iraq
c. Southern Turkey

I have concluded he is a Muslim, and the 12th Imam/Madhi of Islam..........and the false prophet is the LAST pope of a unified Roman Catholic/Greek Orthodox quagmire <---2nd beast has two horns, One higher than the other with the High Horn representing Roman Catholic and shorter horn representing Greek Orthodox....

We see the current pope attempting to re-unify and also embracing Islam and Orthodox Judaism.....ALSO NOTE....the last THREE popes have bowed to and KISSED the KORAN

G

GtrPkr

I look at it this way... if the Antichrist was to arise out of the oldest Christian Church on the planet the Bible would certainly remark on that. So, from a Christian standpoint the Antichrist will probably seem mostly political. But, from a secular standpoint the Antichrist will make politics spiritual.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Actually, you guys were finally starting to talk prophecy! This was just getting good....
That's something I try to avoid talking about. I've heard to many make predictions that started controversies and so far they've all turned out wrong. I'd rather talk about solid scripture and leave false prophets to Hollywood. Many are lucky because in the Old Testament 1 false prediction was a mandatory death sentence.

G

GtrPkr

" you will know the time is near..." in the original ( Greek I think) the word "will" is an imperative. It's better translated, " as a Christian you must know when the time is near." Besides, we are supposed to encourage one another this way... Better days are coming my friends. Right now what we're seeing is a lot of political maneuvering by all factions and faiths. This of course is definitely a sign of the times.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
" you will know the time is near..." in the original ( Greek I think) the word "will" is an imperative. It's better translated, " as a Christian you must know when the time is near." Besides, we are supposed to encourage one another this way... Better days are coming my friends. Right now what we're seeing is a lot of political maneuvering by all factions and faiths. This of course is definitely a sign of the times.
Yes but the epistles that some of the disciples expect the Lord to return during their lifetimes.

G

GtrPkr

I'm not at all ashamed to admit that I hope God does return my lifetime. I'd love to be one of those lucky few who never experiences death. You can't tell me, as a Christian, you're happy with the current state the world is in. Every time I see on the 6:00 news some Imam threatening to "cast Israel into the sea so that its name will no longer be in remembrance" I quietly smile and say to myself, "yeah, go ahead and try!"

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Naaaaa......if one reads Daniel, especially chapters 10 and 11 we see that the BEAST comes out of the area that was conquered by Alexander the Great, then divided by his 4 generals with the KINGS of the NORTH (Seleucid's) and the KINGS of the SOUTH (Ptolemies) with the Kings of the NORTH winning the war <-----It is from this area that the LITTLE HORN of Daniel, 1st Beast of REVELATION comes.....the area of....

a. North Eastern Syria
b. North Western Iraq
c. Southern Turkey

I have concluded he is a Muslim, and the 12th Imam/Madhi of Islam..........and the false prophet is the LAST pope of a unified Roman Catholic/Greek Orthodox quagmire <---2nd beast has two horns, One higher than the other with the High Horn representing Roman Catholic and shorter horn representing Greek Orthodox....

We see the current pope attempting to re-unify and also embracing Islam and Orthodox Judaism.....ALSO NOTE....the last THREE popes have bowed to and KISSED the KORAN
Naaa…..the orig Hebrew states the anti-Christ figure will be of a different kind of being rather than normal human. Ref; Rabbi Cahn said this on the air and he's very learned.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm not at all ashamed to admit that I hope God does return my lifetime. I'd love to be one of those lucky few who never experiences death. You can't tell me, as a Christian, you're happy with the current state the world is in. Every time I see on the 6:00 news some Imam threatening to "cast Israel into the sea so that its name will no longer be in remembrance" I quietly smile and say to myself, "yeah, go ahead and try!"
I hope that He returns tonight.

Dec 12, 2013
Naaa…..the orig Hebrew states the anti-Christ figure will be of a different kind of being rather than normal human. Ref; Rabbi Cahn said this on the air and he's very learned.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA ok sure..............Rabbi Cahn is the go to man hey......NOT hardly........and too be frank....could care less what ANY RABBI thinks.........there is only one MASTER and HE is not it.....and by the way....Revelation and Thessalonians were written in GREEK not HEBREW>>>>>geesh what a foolish straw man

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA ok sure..............Rabbi Cahn is the go to man hey......NOT hardly........and too be frank....could care less what ANY RABBI thinks.........there is only one MASTER and HE is not it.....and by the way....Revelation and Thessalonians were written in GREEK not HEBREW>>>>>geesh what a foolish straw man
The ultra-charismatic figure, the anti-Christ, will have the ability to sway the masses to take the 'mark'. Also, Rev pictures the anti-Christ as a 'beast' 32 times, heartless and cruel, anathema to the Lamb who saves.
'You could careless what ANY RABBI thinks'.. .Jesus was a Rabbi.
Btw, when you put down others that don't agree w/you and use phrases like 'HAHAHAHAH...' instead of just plain speaking, you sound very immature, imo.

G

GtrPkr

Hmmmm.... I thought you two were friends and he was just acknowledging your post..... So hard to keep up with you guys