Any Motorcycle Riders here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChristianTonyB
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianTonyB

Guest
Hi CC Members.
Does anyone else have an interest in riding motorcycles?
What do you ride?
What area do you normally ride in... there may be others here that would be interested in meeting up for a ride with you.
Shalom,
Tony B

PS: My current ride is a Ducati Multistrada 950.
I normally ride in the northern areas of the Sunshine Coast and its hinterland, south East Queensland, Australia
 
I live in beautiful Leavenworth Washington. As soon as the weather permits, I'll be hitting the road with a friend or two.

I LOVE my simple V-twin. I never thought I'd say that, but it's the perfect bike for me. Anything faster and I'd kill myself (and or, someone else). Was actually able to get 75mpg on a tank last summer. Just unbelievable. It's shaft driven, really smooth, sounds great, rides amazing and is perfectly balanced for ultra-slow speeds. Highly recommend this bike for any newbie.

I'd sure love to give your Ducati a spin. :)
 

Attachments

  • Honda NT700.JPG
    Honda NT700.JPG
    960 KB · Views: 3
One of my three summers in the Rockies, I had the use of a Kawasaki 500 Mach 3. It was a wonderful experience, but I never quite became an avid fan of motorcycles for myself, For others, I know they are great.

h1d.jpg
 
I live in beautiful Leavenworth Washington. As soon as the weather permits, I'll be hitting the road with a friend or two.

I LOVE my simple V-twin. I never thought I'd say that, but it's the perfect bike for me. Anything faster and I'd kill myself (and or, someone else). Was actually able to get 75mpg on a tank last summer. Just unbelievable. It's shaft driven, really smooth, sounds great, rides amazing and is perfectly balanced for ultra-slow speeds. Highly recommend this bike for any newbie.

I'd sure love to give your Ducati a spin. :)

Sounds like the NT700 is a top ride. Wouldn't mind trying that out at all.

The Duc is here ready for you. 😀

I have a VFR800 (2005) and R1200GS (2008) in the shed needing repair.

They've all got their own personalities, each giving a unique riding experience.
 
One of my three summers in the Rockies, I had the use of a Kawasaki 500 Mach 3. It was a wonderful experience, but I never quite became an avid fan of motorcycles for myself, For others, I know they are great.

View attachment 235989

That's a lovely looking bike.

Motorcycling is not exactly the safest mode of transport, but it is certainly invigorating. I think it's safer than riding a bicycle of any type alongside the road, people that do that have far more courage than I have.