Any Thoughts?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
I've been coming across very many youtube videos of prophets/prophetesses prophesying that the Bride of Christ is one Woman that is present in the earth in the flesh right now.

Has anyone else heard of this? Care to share your thoughts?

If you haven't seen or heard of this yet, just type in key phrases like "The Bride of Christ is One Woman" into youtube and you will see plenty of them. If you'd like I can load some samples. Many of them even use the King James Version Bible to very thoroughly support their studies.

Ishah
Keep your eyes focused on Jesus Christ. 😊

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
Since you did not accept what was posted from the Bible as Gospel truth, what you are really saying is that you do not believe what is in the Scriptures, but would rather listen to false teachers. Misusing the King James Bible is quite common among them.
What do you think about this scripture?
What does putting forth of the finger mean?
What does speaking vanity mean?
Why do we need to take it away from the midst of us?

Isaiah 58:9 King James Version
Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
But you have said nothing about the Lord Jesus Christ, and taken "Ishi" out of context. All it means is a male person. אִישׁ ʼîysh, eesh; contracted for H582 (or perhaps rather from an unused root meaning to be extant); a man as an individual or a male person. The Lord Jesus Christ is a lot more than just a male person. He is fully God and fully sinless Man.

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
Proverbs 22:24-25 King James Version

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:
Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.

In the Mighty Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the Righteous!

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
Keep your eyes focused on Jesus Christ. 😊
That is a lovely answer! Thank you! And very kind, too.

Peace be with you. May an abundance of Understanding comfort your heart alway.

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
My opinion is no it’s not a woman, it’s a city and all the people in the city

“And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:2‬ ‭

“Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19:7-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the gospel of the kingdom is the invite to the wedding the BRide is the holy City of the kingdom and all the people who enter
Thank you for sharing your view with kindness.

May an abundance of His Kindnesses never depart from your heart.

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
Ephesians 4:32 King James Version

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

What does this scripture mean to you all?

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
You state you have been saved from the womb. Where do we find that in scripture? I am sorry, but that's a red flag right there because no one is saved from the womb.

Since the Bible plainly states the bride of Christ is the body of believers that are in Him, those are lying prophets that are saying otherwise.

Youtube can be entertaining, but anyone can post on yourtube and it has become a haven for the liars, the false and those trying to make a fast buck.
Here is the answer to your question about being being saved from the womb, my friend. Please note that I do not intend to imply that these verses negate any other verse. I present these verses to you in kindness of heart.

Known From The Womb

Job 31:15 King James Version

Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

Isaiah 44:2 King James Version
Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Isaiah 49:1 King James Version
Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isaiah 49:5 King James Version
And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

Jeremiah 1:4-5 King James Version
Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Ephesians 1:4 King James Version
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Colossians 1:16 King James Version
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible
, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

2 Timothy 1:9 King James Version
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
Interesting...

It seems you believe part of the scriptures (the parts that you think line up with what you believe..), but when there are scriptures that do not agree with what you believe, we are not to base our theology on them, or we are free to declare them inaccurate.
Here you go, my friend. It is a scripture. You just have it paraphrased, which is a sign of Understanding! Be encouraged.
Proverbs 13:13 King James Version
Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.
Proverbs 28:9 King James Version
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I follow the teachings of both the old and new Testament of the King James Version Bible. I have nothing against other versions such as NIV or any other because I have also made a thorough comparison by contrast/compare reading along with others that use many other translations. Yet, my translation of preference remains as KJV. I ask Ishi for Understanding in the name of Jesus with my whole Heart and obey Him with diligence. So, if there is a title for that as a religion, I guess it could be called Z.E.A.L..
So what church do you attend?

Joelightening

Feb 27, 2023
I've been coming across very many youtube videos of prophets/prophetesses prophesying that the Bride of Christ is one Woman that is present in the earth in the flesh right now.

If you haven't seen or heard of this yet, just type in key phrases like "The Bride of Christ is One Woman" into youtube and you will see plenty of them. If you'd like I can load some samples. Many of them even use the King James Version Bible to very thoroughly support their studies.

Ishah
There are all sorts of wackos in this world.

ISHAH

Mar 11, 2023
Hosea 2:16 King James Version
And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hosea 2:16 New International Version

“In that day,” declares the Lord,
“you will call me ‘my husband’;
you will no longer call me ‘my master.[a]

Hosea 2:16 New English Translation
At that time,”[a] declares the Lord,
“you will call,[b] ‘My husband’;[c]
you will never again call me,[d] ‘My master.’[e

And it shall come to pass on that day, says the Lord, you shall call [Me] Ishi, and you shall no longer call Me Baali.

יחוְהָיָ֚ה בַיּֽוֹם־הַהוּא֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה תִּקְרְאִ֖י אִישִׁ֑י וְלֹֽא־תִקְרְאִי־לִ֥י ע֖וֹד בַּעֲלִֽי:

The word ish, yes, it means man.
Ishi, however translates to "My Husband" as can be clearly seen in the variety of translations here.
Ishi is what is written in the text, which is different from ish.
Notice there is a yod at the end of Ishi, whereas the last letter of ish is shin.

1 Thessalonians 5:20 King James Version
Despise not prophesyings.

Joelightening

Feb 27, 2023
Hosea 2:16 King James Version
And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hosea 2:16 New International Version

“In that day,” declares the Lord,
“you will call me ‘my husband’;
you will no longer call me ‘my master.[a]

Hosea 2:16 New English Translation
At that time,”[a] declares the Lord,
“you will call,[b] ‘My husband’;[c]
you will never again call me,[d] ‘My master.’[e

And it shall come to pass on that day, says the Lord, you shall call [Me] Ishi, and you shall no longer call Me Baali.

יחוְהָיָ֚ה בַיּֽוֹם־הַהוּא֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה תִּקְרְאִ֖י אִישִׁ֑י וְלֹֽא־תִקְרְאִי־לִ֥י ע֖וֹד בַּעֲלִֽי:

The word ish, yes, it means man.
Ishi, however translates to "My Husband" as can be clearly seen in the variety of translations here.
Ishi is what is written in the text, which is different from ish.
Notice there is a yod at the end of Ishi, whereas the last letter of ish is shin.

1 Thessalonians 5:20 King James Version
Despise not prophesyings.
The Lord teaches us in a way that we can relate to and understand. He said there will be no male and female in Heaven, but we will be as the angels. We are referred to as his sheep, his son's, his children, his joint-heirs, his body, and yes, his bride. All this in the unity with him when our salvation is complete. To say the Church is a woman shows lack of understanding.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Cult building stuff.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Here is the answer to your question about being being saved from the womb, my friend. Please note that I do not intend to imply that these verses negate any other verse. I present these verses to you in kindness of heart.

Known From The Womb

Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible
, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
i like that you understand one verse doesn’t exclude or erase any others

“God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭17:24-28, 30-31‬ ‭

“I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭13:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭

“And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:24-26‬ ‭

“Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, ( the early church all Jews that believed in Jesus ) If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:31-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Ephesians 4:32 King James Version

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

What does this scripture mean to you all?
Thall it’s a recurring part of the gospel a goal all of us should have to be like the scriptures teach us to be it’s what it’s all about considering the things Gid taught us in Christ like being kind even to enemies or people who offend us or insult us

“But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:27-29, 35-

for me what you shared there from Paul comes from this that Jesus taught many times treat people like you care about them and like you want to be treated with decency and fairness and kindness compassion even

Its a high goal to have but that’s what disciples are about shooting for the stars based on what the teacher taught

principles like this in the gospel is what we need to learn and apply

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023

Known From The Womb

Deception and following false prophets will bring about strange beliefs that have nothing to do with the New Testament covenant and our salvation.

It seems you have not accepted Christ and follow the false prophets. Sadly, that is not salvation. You can follow Jesus but you cannot follow liars and deceivers at the same time.

Perhaps the Lord has brought you here so that you might hear the truth and acknowledge your error and come out of the deception. I pray that you do.

The Bible teaches we are all born as sinners and are lost until we repent and choose to follow Christ. I don't expect you will be here that long as you continue in the heretical views of your lost prophets.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019

Ishah
No I have not nor have I heard this ever from any prophet. Some believe since its written "He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands by and listens to him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice. So this pleasure and joy of mine is now complete." And when Christ said I go to my Fathers house to make you a place so where I am you will be. This is like a old Jewish wedding where they dad and son pay a price for her then he goes back to his fathers house to make them a home. She stays behind and does not know when he is coming and always had to be watching candle lit. Then about a year later come come with some friends mostly at night makes a noise so she knows hes coming. Gets her takes her back to his fathers house for about a week.

That part is just a old Jewish wedding. So bride or what ever I don't care haha. I will be dressed in fine white linen "And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. "