It's kinda edgy for sure.I'll stick to the griffinit feels much better.
With the US southern border being a sieve, the population will increase with the illegal immigrants, some of which consisting of terrorists, and such criminals as drug dealers, pedophiles, murderers, and rapists.Actually they lifted the restrictions because they have figured out their country is no reproducing fast enough as it the case in many countries around thew world now, including the US
It means ther5e are more people dying than there are babies being born.
If they trend continues then populations shrink.
The problem for socialist countries, such as Australia and the UK, is the cost of providing health care, education and housing. It may well be a way of trying to limit Muslim immigration as Muslims tend to breed like rabbits. Australia has a shortfall of around 700,000 dwellings. Yet since COVID, the immigration floodgates reopened and many people are living in cars, tents and third world accommodations. I was looking for a unit about 2 years ago. I've rented most of my life without drama. I was sharing a place for about 12 years, so I was out of the market for that time. Rents were often higher than my pension and I was competing with 20-30 people for a place. I was seriously considering living in my car. Thank God it never came to that. I got married and my problem was solved. Not everyone is so blessed.many Brits have gone the same way,, I'm thankful for that lol
.
Just kidding but with some facetiousness to it tho.
But you raise a good point maybe a valid reason should countries only have a limited amount of foreigners living in there country at anyone time like a cap.
Once the limit is reached say 1 percent should they not allow any more in until the amount starts to drop and for the 1 percent should they then limit other stuff, this is political reason I ask on which seems to be almost what the brits are heading for I believe the Brits have jus more a less blocked people looking to work in the uk bringing there kids, which is suggesting the Brits are controlling how many kids people can have, sooner or later I guess they will go further with birth control
Did anyone hear the French priminister say the war must be without mercy
Now how can you have rules with that
are you a Zionist like yetanyahu ?
With the US southern border being a sieve, the population will increase with the illegal immigrants, some of which consisting of terrorists, and such criminals as drug dealers, pedophiles, murderers, and rapists.
I didn't hear any Turkish commentators did youSerious, you take TRT as source?? An media which belongs Erdogan. And we know what he thinks about Israel.
I didn't hear any Turkish commentators did you![]()
TRT belongs to the Erdogan regime.
I think he's good with any source that trash talks Israel.
Seems to be the theme here
Thats sad. We can learn that who is against Israel is against God. This is present and will also be in future.
With that I do not mean that everything what Israel is doing is correct. But still it is God's choosen Nation.
I'm still waiting for you to explain exactly who is Israel is,Exactly!
God made some promises to Abraham about blessing his descendants and the Lord doesn't forget His promises.
Most people I've seen that are bent against Israel are weird people to put it nicely.
You've moved clearly into trolling behavior by posting this same video over and over.Did anyone hear the French priminister say the war must be without mercy
Now how can you have rules with that
here we go Mr rod the plod is back to not answer any reasonable questions againYou've moved clearly into trolling behavior by posting this same video over and over.
and why has nobody answered the question to this. Well at least the trolls that isDid anyone hear the French priminister say the war must be without mercy
Now how can you have rules with that
From where I'm from trolls always chuck the first stone
It is important to distinguish between Jews and Israel. God promised to restore the nation of Israel, the nation "born in one day". The nation stands as a witness to the mighty power of God to perform His Word whatever the circumstances. Spiritually, born again Christians and born again Jews are equal before God. There is no Jewish, no Catholic, no Protestant and no Pentecostal distinction before God. Such divisions are man made constructs and offensive to God. For now, very few citizens of the nation of Israel are Christian. If I understand God's word correctly, this will change. Nevertheless, God has ensured Israel's survival, against all her many enemies, for 75 years. No one has to like it. It's the way it is. I quit arguing with God many years ago. Even if I won, I lost.Thats sad. We can learn that who is against Israel is against God. This is present and will also be in future.
With that I do not mean that everything what Israel is doing is correct. But still it is God's choosen Nation.