Anybody from Lexington Kentucky USA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Hi All,
Is anybody here from Lexington KY area. We might move there in few days with family, so needed to know about the churches and about the area.

Regards Cinu

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My wife and I have recently moved to Jamestown, TN from Clearwater, FL which is about 20 miles from the Kentucky state line in the middle of the state. This small city we are now living has over 80 churches. I am surmising that it is part of the bible belt. Still see a lot of Trump / Pence signs so it is definitely MAGA country for sure. I hope that the move goes well for you and your family and you get settled in your new home in the United States of America.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hi All,
Is anybody here from Lexington KY area. We might move there in few days with family, so needed to know about the churches and about the area.

Regards Cinu
I was born and lived a few years around that area, but haven't lived there in a Long time. But I'd have to presume there will be many churches to choose from. The south eastern portion of the US is traditionally a more church oriented section. Especially with Baptist churches.
Try searching online for churches in that area and checking out their web pages and mission statements, activities, etc...

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Hi!
The local Chamber of Commerce might be of some " help".. advice..and may have a Directory of services.
Good Luck!