anyone interested in teaching english by preaching gospel in china?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 24, 2018
I come from china, please forgive my poor english.
I know a lot of young people in china want to learn english through the internet, nowadays they choose to use the mobile app such as Hellotalk to find a lauguage partner to improve english. And i have also tried this app recently.
I think it's a great opportunity to preach the gospel by the mobile app. People in china trust the christians abroad than before even he is a stranger because of the belief in God.
For me, i want to find a christian chat app to discuss the faith and improve my english at the same time. however, i only find this website, still thanks be to the God, it's not forbidden in china like many other websites. I hope such website or app will be popular in china.
I will be appreciated If you can kindly recommend me a christian chat app or help me to improve my english, as i didn't have many chances here to communicate with the native speakers.
and i will be definitely glad to help you to learn chinese if you want. please do not hesitate to contact me. hope we can be good friends in the lord Jesus christ and help each other.

islandman

May 24, 2016
I know a lot of young people in china want to learn english through the internet, nowadays they choose to use the mobile app such as Hellotalk to find a lauguage partner to improve english. And i have also tried this app recently.
I think it's a great opportunity to preach the gospel by the mobile app. People in china trust the christians abroad than before even he is a stranger because of the belief in God.
For me, i want to find a christian chat app to discuss the faith and improve my english at the same time. however, i only find this website, still thanks be to the God, it's not forbidden in china like many other websites. I hope such website or app will be popular in china.
I will be appreciated If you can kindly recommend me a christian chat app or help me to improve my english, as i didn't have many chances here to communicate with the native speakers.
and i will be definitely glad to help you to learn chinese if you want. please do not hesitate to contact me. hope we can be good friends in the lord Jesus christ and help each other.

Hi I am Interested..... .lets PM

U

Ugly

Hi I am Interested..... .lets PM
If you read the posting date it's from January. And a check of the OPs profile says he hasn't logged in since February. You're a little late.

changfeng

Jul 29, 2017
i am glad to hear that. hope to know you more although i am a chinese too. because i am also interested in telling gaspel to others

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Is there a website where people from china, or other places, can find writing partners to learn english and the gospel?

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
be careful on spreading the Gospel in China because as far as I know, the Chinese Communists are suspicious of the Christians that they need to monitor them well. (there are times that they importunately tell you to join Christian sects that are loyal to the Communist Party only)

because they fear that Christians might be used by the Western powers to topple the Communist government. (Chinese Communists knew that Dr. Sun Yat Sen who led an uprising against the Qing government is a Christian and do not wish that to let it happen again)

and some Chinese know that some Christian sects are cults that one of them was responsible for Taiping Rebellion. some Chinese know that some Christian sects are really business making merchandise out of members money.

You need a lot of explaining to do about what I said above if you'll try to convince a Chinese in China to become a Christian.

besides most Chinese are atheists, before engaging in propagation of the Gospel, you need to make sure that you know how to answer these common questions of Chinese atheists there:

1) If there is a God, why there are problems in the world and He still did not stop it from existing?

2) If there is a God, who is the true God among the gods worshiped by men today? Allah, Baal, Zeus, Amon-Ra, Brahma

3) How can your prove God by science and its existence including its origin?

And many other common questions of atheists around the world.