anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsslife
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

godsslife

Guest
anyone here like anime and classical music ? sorry may be random but just curious
 
I love all Classical music! Specifically the Romantic period and some Baroque; not so much the Classical period itself. Tchaikovsky's ballets are the BEST imo.
 
I like anime if it has a good story-line, Like Death Note or Grave of the Fireflies
Classical music is nice too, although I rarely play it (I just tap my feet whenever it's played)
 
There IS one Anime cartoon I wish you could find for me. Please?

It is two guys standing in front of a homeless person sitting on the street. One guy is a preacher in a suit, and he keeps spouting Scripture at the homeless guy, over and over.

The other guy, in casual clothes, says nothing.

Finally, the second guy just kneels down and hugs the homeless guy.

A powerful cartoon that I really wish I could find again. I found it once since I first saw it about 4 years ago, but what I found wasn't in English like the original one I saw.
 
anyone here like anime and classical music ? sorry may be random but just curious

Little sister, if you indeed have the Light of God in you, then I encourage you to connect with others here who also have the Light of God in them. Together you will glorify God, edify yourselves and encourage others. Hang in there. I'll be praying for you. :)
 
I used to collect alot of Elvis memorabilia. I had 23 or 25 tapes of his. :)

My mom and I are the only ones that like Elvis' singing in my family, the others have no class :p (Sorry Willie, not directed at you :D)
 
Yo quiero ABBA!
[video=youtube;heUMw1gQ9mg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heUMw1gQ9mg[/video]
 
Last edited:
I had a gf who tried to get me to watch one lol. It was about this school with vampires. I think it was called Vampire Knight. :confused: I watched like a couple of episodes, but I'm not really into that stuff.