anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsslife
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Little sister, if you indeed have the Light of God in you, then I encourage you to connect with others here who also have the Light of God in them. Together you will glorify God, edify yourselves and encourage others. Hang in there. I'll be praying for you. :)

This was supposed to be in your thinking of deleting thread. Hiccup.
 
I had a gf who tried to get me to watch one lol. It was about this school with vampires. I think it was called Vampire Knight. :confused: I watched like a couple of episodes, but I'm not really into that stuff.

oh yea i watched that one.. i love anime and manga since i was 11 lol
 
same here ! more of a seventies girl myself though
Yay! We just hit on common ground. I'm into 70's music too. Do you like some or all? I liked everything from disco, to Janis Joplin, to The Band, to Rod Stewart, James Taylor, Zep, and even Alice Cooper, so there's a lot of variety back then. (Not too many from the 70's dare mention they liked disco. lol)
 
My Mother had a love for 60s and 70s music, and it was a regular background sound in the house when my Dad was out on some rig location working. Motown was big in her collection, but she also liked CCR, Chicago, BTO, Rod Stewart, AC/DC (Bonn Scott), and a lot of other stuff too. She even had the 11+ minute version of "Ina Gada Davida" by Iron Butterfly. LOL
 
My Mother had a love for 60s and 70s music, and it was a regular background sound in the house when my Dad was out on some rig location working. Motown was big in her collection, but she also liked CCR, Chicago, BTO, Rod Stewart, AC/DC (Bonn Scott), and a lot of other stuff too. She even had the 11+ minute version of "Ina Gada Davida" by Iron Butterfly. LOL

thats cool ! im a huge die hard michael jackson fan so i love him out of any other artist :D
 
Yes,I love it.It's Christian classical music by Johann Sebastian Bach, and his Great Organ works to.
 
I had a gf who tried to get me to watch one lol. It was about this school with vampires. I think it was called Vampire Knight. :confused: I watched like a couple of episodes, but I'm not really into that stuff.

My ex wife is big into anime... Me, little to no interest. I just don't get it. I didn't know it was possible to over-act in a cartoon, but leave it to anime to prove me wrong. lol

Now music, yes I love classical. ABBA... ewww. The Rat Pack.. YES!!!!

When I think of MJ... I just see the most disastrous train wreck this world has ever seen. I never understood that whole obsession people have with him... Maybe I should ask Macauly Culkin.
 
Last edited:
My ex wife is big into anime... Me, little to no interest. I just don't get it. I didn't know it was possible to over-act in a cartoon, but leave it to anime to prove me wrong. lol

Now music, yes I love classical. ABBA... ewww. The Rat Pack.. YES!!!!

Yeah I definitely know what you mean haha. I relented and watched, because the alternative was watching her favorite Korean Dramas.. I don't miss that lol
 
My ex wife is big into anime... Me, little to no interest. I just don't get it. I didn't know it was possible to over-act in a cartoon, but leave it to anime to prove me wrong. lol

Now music, yes I love classical. ABBA... ewww. The Rat Pack.. YES!!!!

When I think of MJ... I just see the most disastrous train wreck this world has ever seen. I never understood that whole obsession people have with him... Maybe I should ask Macauly Culkin.


this is rude ... and sad to hear from mindless taste of people
 
this is rude ... and sad to hear from mindless taste of people


He's being truthful. MJ was on a derailing track from the first time he set foot on a stage as a little boy with the J5.. Wonderful talent, beautiful person, but truly was a train wreck in progress. :(
 
He's being truthful. MJ was on a derailing track from the first time he set foot on a stage as a little boy with the J5.. Wonderful talent, beautiful person, but truly was a train wreck in progress. :(

well thank his dad for that not mj ... mj was so innocent in anything in this life ... he will be my angel forever
 
I've never followed anime, but did enjoy Full Metal Alchemist and Vampire Hunter D. Classical is great; I particularly like original movie scores.