Apostasy is killing the church.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I cant answer any questins from the bible about krispy creme either.
If you wnat to make a thread that is a real Bible topic then I would be hapy to comment, but this is anti-bible theology and I dont know anything about that stuff
 
I cant answer any questins from the bible about krispy creme either.
If you wnat to make a thread that is a real Bible topic then I would be hapy to comment, but this is anti-bible theology and I dont know anything about that stuff

I will ponder this while I am eating a box of munchkins and drinking my coffee. This stuff is not in the bible either but that does not mean that God does not approve of this activity. You don't know about stuff because your eyes are closed to the truth.
 
Apostates are those who deny that Jesus is the Christ and the only way to salvation.
Just a thought.
This is true, and at the same time when this teaching also teaches that Christ and the Father are not one, that the Son is not of the Father, that the Son did not reflect all the principles of the Father, then even that basic truth of God is distorted.

That truth saves, it is the only way to salvation, but it can blind to the ways to live for God.
 
Truly another overstatement...........designed to incite..........."killing the Church." As IF ANYTHING could EVER kill His Church.

.........goodness............


Come back in a hundred years, when chrsitianity is half of the % it is now.
 
Apostasy is promised to us. So Are false doctrines, wolves and hirelings. They will make merchandise of you. They will devour widows houses. 'Defile not the temple of God'. Defile:Greek: mislead. We are the temple of God. It should read 'Mislead not the body of Christ'.

I have been hammering this home for a while now, yet some on this forum call me a trouble maker, a rabble rouser, a maverick, a bitter baby. I have not presented one thing that is not clearly given to us in His word. So that tells me they don't know His word.
 
Apostasy is promised to us. So Are false doctrines, wolves and hirelings. They will make merchandise of you. They will devour widows houses. 'Defile not the temple of God'. Defile:Greek: mislead. We are the temple of God. It should read 'Mislead not the body of Christ'.

I have been hammering this home for a while now, yet some on this forum call me a trouble maker, a rabble rouser, a maverick, a bitter baby. I have not presented one thing that is not clearly given to us in His word. So that tells me they don't know His word.

Or maybe they are just hungry.
 
Or maybe they are feeding at the tv preacher awesomeness trough. Think: Rod Parsley.......awesome!!!
 
I don't understand, please explain?

Our churches are teaching Christ crucified, they are teaching salvation, they are just not teaching about sin. We are saved, not by works but by faith. They teach faith, but faith without following through to believe all God says about how to live.

RED...read REVELATION as Jesus threatens to (stir away) the candlestick from numerous churches that have error....when a church gets so apostate that it's light is dim and or not even shining Jesus will remove the authority of that individual church and it will die and go out of existence and or loose it's power and authority to be a church.....

HOW IS IT YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND my original statement as much as you have supposedly studied as it is an elementary truth!
 
What "kills the church":

1. Hellfire and brimstone preachers create negative publicity.
2. The internet providing all the information on the bible.(and targeting it's flaws).
3. Improper spending in the church on pastors, overspending/over-expanding, and not enough on the community.
4. Pastors asking for money too much.
5. The need society has for religion will go down in the future as religion and christianity will provide nothing the society cannot get on there own.
6. Too many bad representatives given too much publicity.

Which scriptures would you use to substantiate your views?...especially number 1 on the list?