E
eternally-gratefull
Guest
You have prayer friend!I guess I must have but no idea … I m just lost needing prayer
You have prayer friend!I guess I must have but no idea … I m just lost needing prayer
Don’t believe that, Thats fatalismTa, so if I don't have enough faith I am not called . thanks makes sense
Yes, and there is a biblical precedent to doing this. A man once asked Jesus to help his unbelief.But to whom do I confess once my faith is shaken? to Him whom I now doubt ?
I feel like that about once a month. Join the club. There will be others as well.I just feeling so alone in this world. I am doubting that God has accepted me.
Yeah, it's clear as mud. I think the minimum standard regarding faith is the faith of a mustard seed which is the smallest seed. You certainly got that covered. There have been many times in my life where you could put my faith in a thimble and still have room left over. Jesus called Saul (Paul) and that guy didn't have any faith whatsoever but spent his every waking moment persecuting Christians. It didn't make no sense to him either until he saw the light.Ta, so if I don't have enough faith I am not called . thanks makes sense
yes , the belief is the part
I feel like that about once a month. Join the club. There will be others as well.
New International Version Joshua 1:9I just feeling so alone in this world. I am doubting that God has accepted me.
That is sort of how you serve being a good spouse and parent. There are things that must be done whether you feel good or not. You faithfully do these things, no matter how seemingly mundane or trivial because of the love in your heart for the one or ones that you are doing them for.Fortunately, our walk with Jesus is not based on how we feel today or any day. We need to fix our hearts, decide to serve Christ once and for all. Then when that feeling of not belonging to Him creeps up on us, we can ignore it. I just keep applying God's word to my life and I let Him work out the details. All I know is that tomorrow I will serve Him no matter what I think and feel.
![]()
Some times duty and responsibility may seem monotonous however we trudge through because in our hearts we are certain that it is the right thing to do. When we hold a newborn baby in our arms we know that we did the right things, Usually.That is sort of how you serve being a good spouse and parent. There are things that must be done whether you feel good or not. You faithfully do these things, no matter how seemingly mundane or trivial because of the love in your heart for the one or ones that you are doing them for.
I’ll ask like Rasputin_OZ asked me,where do you get the faith from,I mean BEFORE salvation?New International Version Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
John 16:33,
New International Version
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
Overcoming sadness and doubt takes faith and courage I we are sound of wind and limb when nothing else works, do something.
yes I understand.. so where do get the belief from
Already asked and answered.I’ll ask like Rasputin_OZ asked me,where do you get the faith from,I mean BEFORE salvation?
ok, firstly .Hello Rasputin_OZ,
Jesus is speaking in these verses.
John 12:32 Jesus said, And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
(NOTE: Jesus was in fact lifted up)
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(NOTE: It's the risen Lord speaking here. Rom 10:17 also come to mind)
Many posters in this thread have shared Christ with you. Ask the Lord himself, his Holy Spirit will lead you to the truth. Peace, FD
Hmmm so if I hear you speak the Gospel I will get Belief ? OR do I have belief before you Speak and then I Believe wht you say..Already asked and answered.
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; [THE GOSPEL GENERATES FAITH, HENCE "THE WORD OF FAITH"]
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! [THE GOSPEL IS "GLAD TIDINGS OF GOOD THINGS"]
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. [THE GOSPEL IS CALLED "THE WORD OF GOD"]
Even though this is stated plainly, may Christians REFUSE TO BELIEVE that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes (Rom 1:16). The Gospel and the Holy Spirit bring sinners to the Savior.
Hmmm so if I hear you speak the Gospel I will get Belief ? OR do I have belief before you Speak and then I Believe wht you say..
You really are not answering the question. What creates belief? It is not just by Reading or Hearing someone Preach. If it was , then everyone would have belief who ever read the bible or heard a preacher, we are missing something in the process.
Before salvation I had no faith in anything eternal.I’ll ask like Rasputin_OZ asked me,where do you get the faith from,I mean BEFORE salvation?
Your response is confirmation of your unbelief. What was posted is the Word of God (not what I said). Did you simply believe what was said there or not? If not, then you chose unbelief or belief.Hmmm so if I hear you speak the Gospel I will get Belief ? OR do I have belief before you Speak and then I Believe what you say..