Arch Bishop protected child molestors

  • Thread starter Thread starter tinynascarfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tinynascarfan

Guest
St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime - NBC News

It would be better for this man had he never been born. I am glad I don't have to pass judgement on him, I would have him executed.

I have little sympathy, compassion or love for people who molest children. I know I should have, but I don't and I don't think any amount of praying will fix it. I think they should all be put to death, pure and simple. Some people you just can't fix, and child molestors are in that category.
 
Same song and dance that the RCC has been playing for years. Sweep it under the rug, deny responsibility, make records disappear in order to attempt to minimize financial loss in what is probably the largest scandal to have rocked the church in centuries.
 
I have as much love for Catholics as I do for every other Christian denomination. Most of them are hard working folks who do their best and love the Lord. That being said, if there are any who read this please pay heed.

The only way to put an end to things like this in the future is to leave the church. Find another Christian church, and let the leaders of the Catholic church have no congregation. For they are far to much like the Scribes and Pharasees(I cant spell) that were around in Jesus' days, they are far to busy worrying about protecting their jobs and power to be an effective servant of Christ. There are many great priests and leaders in the Catholic church, but it's foundation has been undermined by those who have no morals.