Good answer. Now tell me which Bible you use, and how you know it is the correct translation. I mean, if it's the Word of God you are going on only, you want to make sure you have it completely right, don't you? So which translation is the absolute correct one out of the thousands around today? And how do you know that you are understanding and translating EVERY TEACHING correctly?
That would be by whom one is dependent upon?
Was Christ 100% dependent upon Father? Did Christ do anything or say anything to anyone outside of what he listened to Father telling him?
Whom did Christ send after his ascension to us all that believe Jesus is the way, truth and life?
Is whom he sent to us the same one that led him?
So whom is it that is to lead each of us?
And how do we as sheep discern his voice?
Do we ever put any trust in this world and or self?
Is the Spirit willing and flesh weak?
What is born again? and if we are born again, what are we born of?
Is it a Denomination or a personal birth between God and you the believer in God?
Now if whatever you do after being born again is not of God's type of Love best described in 1 Coir. 13:4-13, then is it of God?
Maybe by that we might be able to discern God's voice in us, who lives in us that believe God, who have agreed to be dead to the self and alive to God will hear clearer and clearer and clearer, as we daily die to self. We one day if not already today be able to say as Paul said
Galatians 2:20
I have been
crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but
Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me
It is through the crucifixion that life is gained
1 Corinthians 2:2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was
with you except Jesus
Christ and him
crucified.
Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to
Christ Jesus have
crucified the flesh
with its passions and desires.
And the above is done by trust in God to do exactly what it says, for God did this already for us those that believe
Colossians 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in
his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
Good news to be thankful past tense done where as King David looked forward to this day as we look back to it.
Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with
thanksgiving and his courts with
praise; give thanks to him
and praise his name.
everything is centered around the cross, where there is a before and an after. Which are we on. Me I am on the after the cross change being born again in the Spirit of God by God a free gift to me and all that believe God by the resurrected Christ.