Are there any musicians in here?...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Or can you play an instrument? Or write music?

I grew up playing the guitar, and I know the basics of playing the drums (I can hold a beat).

What do you play? :)
"I can play the piano. Just check me out! Let me show you!"

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
One of my sisters-in-law -- who is a spiritist -- says this boy is a reincarnated musician. I told her God has already done a miraculous work of creating human beings who can walk, see, speak, hear, feel, think, solve problems, .... , and love! All organs of the human body are incredibly complex and the human brain is the most complex machine in the known universe. After seeing so many wonderful things that God has already done, can anyone say He is not able to make a child play the piano like that without resorting to reincarnation?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
One of my sisters-in-law -- who is a spiritist -- says this boy is a reincarnated musician. I told her God has already done a miraculous work of creating human beings who can walk, see, speak, hear, feel, think, solve problems, .... , and love! All organs of the human body are incredibly complex and the human brain is the most complex machine in the known universe. After seeing so many wonderful things that God has already done, can anyone say He is not able to make a child play the piano like that without resorting to reincarnation?
Well, Albert Einstein started playing the piano with any lessons at all from the age of 3 - and I don’t believe he was reincarnated. In fact, I don’t believe in reincarnation.

God is Supreme, and the thought of Him “reincarnating” people just contradicts Genesis, when it says that he made all man in His image (not duplicates of His image). God is original, authentic and the same and doesn’t need to “reincarnate” people.....He’s the best at being original:)

Nov 18, 2013
I just found this thread, and it's exciting to see all the musicians on this site! I also sing, play guitar & piano, and write a little as well. We should try and find a time to be together in the you sing room and share our gifts with each other! ;)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I just found this thread, and it's exciting to see all the musicians on this site! I also sing, play guitar & piano, and write a little as well. We should try and find a time to be together in the you sing room and share our gifts with each other! ;)
That would be absolutely great!! All praising and worshipping our Father!! ❤️

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I sing..play/teach piano..cellist...can play "mary had a little lamb" on guitar..lol..however much i like instruments..some real vocal talent is accapella...our church sometimes sings songs that way..awesome and heavenly! :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I sing..play/teach piano..cellist...can play "mary had a little lamb" on guitar..lol..however much i like instruments..some real vocal talent is accapella...our church sometimes sings songs that way..awesome and heavenly! :)
Oh, one thing is that I wish I knew how to play the keys...... you are blessed sister! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You are certainly multi-talented. Most impressive.

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017
I thought I had posted this, but maybe it's somewhere on another thread. Anyway, I did this in a garage during the winter in Kalamazoo MI without heat. Fun it was, lots of coffee. Did all the backing music with Finale software, then recorded guitars over it, then tried to sing it with a cold.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I thought I had posted this, but maybe it's somewhere on another thread. Anyway, I did this in a garage during the winter in Kalamazoo MI without heat. Fun it was, lots of coffee. Did all the backing music with Finale software, then recorded guitars over it, then tried to sing it with a cold.
Catchy beat and can’t tell that you’ve got a cold 👍🏽

DonCapili

May 15, 2018
I am!!! Im also looking for chrisitan musicians who wants to collaborate in writing/rendering/remixing songs... Hit me up!

I am a drummer/guitarist and I do recording and music production. In face if permitted heres one of my latest work.. Cheers!

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
Or can you play an instrument? Or write music?

I grew up playing the guitar, and I know the basics of playing the drums (I can hold a beat).

What do you play? :)
I've been quite active playing both diatonic and chromatic harmonica at church. I even get to choose what I want to play. I sing in the choir too. Most of the music I listen to comes from YouTube. It gives me ideas as to how to play and sweeten up some of the tunes. I like this one guy called 'Harproli' and a girl named Christelle Berthon. Both of them play awesome harmonica. Nobody plays Amazing Grace like Christelle!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I am!!! Im also looking for chrisitan musicians who wants to collaborate in writing/rendering/remixing songs... Hit me up!

I am a drummer/guitarist and I do recording and music production. In face if permitted heres one of my latest work.. Cheers!

Good stuff bro, thanks for sharing! I like the second track especially! :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I've been quite active playing both diatonic and chromatic harmonica at church. I even get to choose what I want to play. I sing in the choir too. Most of the music I listen to comes from YouTube. It gives me ideas as to how to play and sweeten up some of the tunes. I like this one guy called 'Harproli' and a girl named Christelle Berthon. Both of them play awesome harmonica. Nobody plays Amazing Grace like Christelle!
Great, thanks for sharing with us. I nevertheless realised how hard playing the harmonica is! I’ve done it once when I was younger & all I remember was the different sounds that came out when I blew lol.

Thanks for sharing! :)