Are there any singles on here not dating?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

I'm glad you were able to pinpoint the proper punishment for this guy.
Well, there's no point sitting on the fence with something like that. Better to just get straight to the point.

C

cmarieh

It seems as though many of you have a lot of "pointers" in the area of dating.:D

Sep 6, 2013
Well, there's no point sitting on the fence with something like that. Better to just get straight to the point.
I agree. Bringing the problem into sharp focus is the best way to handle these situations.

S

ServantStrike

T

Tintin

What a pain in the posterior! I offered him some pointers, but he just wouldn't sit down and consider them.

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
what a bunch of tacky folks!

i have a can of nails around here, somewhere. ; p

Sep 6, 2013
What a pain in the posterior! I offered him some pointers, but he just wouldn't sit down and consider them.
I think you just made some tacktical errors in how you dealt with him. Sometimes a sharp retort brings about impointant change while being offered other choices causes needleless confusion.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
That wasn't tactful. I hope he sits on an entire factories-worth of tacks.
Can't we just duct-tape him to a wall? then let all the females he ran out on enter the room.... lol that would be too mean

S

skylove7

I've seen a TEDTalk with a woman from NYC who talked about meeting a man for dinner from an online dating site. She said it was clear that they had no chemistry when they met, but they both pushed through with the dinner. He was talking and ordering all kinds of appetizers and several entrees for them to sample during the date. Toward the end, he excused himself to use the restroom....

and he never came back.

She ended up stuck paying a restaurant bill that exceeded her rent.

Now THAT is a bad date.
On the bright side.....least he never came back to ask her out on a second date. Lol

T

Tintin

Can't we just duct-tape him to a wall? then let all the females he ran out on enter the room.... lol that would be too mean
No, no. That's not too mean. Pin the tail on the 'ass'. I like the sound of that. It displays a lot of tack. ;)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
seoulsearch: Sounds good. Just be careful you don't get between me and the half-price chocolate.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
seoulsearch: Sounds good. Just be careful you don't get between me and the half-price chocolate.
No worries, Lynx!

You can have all the dark chocolate... and I'll take everything else. :D

S

skylove7

Morning Seoulsearch! I know that if bread and water was all I had..I'd be very grateful to God! But I looove chocolate, like a lot of us, and believe me..I thank God for the cocoa bean too! Lol

S

skylove7

Wonderful touch pad mistakes! Lol...it can make your 'honey'....your 'homey' in one touch! ROFL