Are there single Christian girls in Finland ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Nein.

Okay, one: cinder. There are others who gave a lot of helpful advice, but that's one name you can start with.

Won't help though. If you find her posts, you'll just argue with them again.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Nein.

Okay, one: cinder. There are others who gave a lot of helpful advice, but that's one name you can start with.

Thanks.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Have you tried joining groups in your country on Facebook? You may come across, at least some Christian friends.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Nein.

I have to completely agree with this. Just do everything cinder says and life will be better (subjectively and quite possibly on certain objective measures). The only problem is that a lot of it is long term stuff and sticking to it is really tough.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I have to completely agree with this. Just do everything cinder says and life will be better (subjectively and quite possibly on certain objective measures). The only problem is that a lot of it is long term stuff and sticking to it is really tough.
You are a tech support though. You should be accustomed to people ignoring sound advice and doing things you warned them against.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Why would I bother doing that? You argued with them the first time. Why would I expect a second time to be better?

No I will not quote all those posts. Go back and read them.
Iam discerning this is a manipulative individual here who is seeking to manipulate others via this thread.The heart of their motive is rebellion as they are just unreachable because they are unteachable and will not submit to the presence of the truth.
None if us knows anything about this guy ect..but yea he has been manipulative thus far on this thread and will keep doing so if others keep seeking to engage with him.
He is not wanting help..but wants to make you pour you time and energy onto him yet it will ALL come to nothing...its just a deception.
Bad root...bad fruit.
Best just pray for him.🙏

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Iam discerning this is a manipulative individual here who is seeking to manipulate others via this thread.The heart of their motive is rebellion as they are just unreachable because they are unteachable and will not submit to the presence of the truth.
None if us knows anything about this guy ect..but yea he has been manipulative thus far on this thread and will keep doing so if others keep seeking to engage with him.
He is not wanting help..but wants to make you pour you time and energy onto him yet it will ALL come to nothing...its just a deception.
Bad root...bad fruit.
Best just pray for him.🙏
So wait a minute.... because this person has a strongly held opinion that we are convinced is wrong but he won't agree with us when we tell him he is wrong he must be:

manipulative
motivated by rebellion (against who or what exactly?)
unreachable
unteachable
not submitting to the presence of truth
deceptive

What is clear is that he's focused all his hopes for a good life on finding a Christian wife ASAP, but when was the last time any one of us was willing to give up one of our idols after just a few days of discussion with strangers (or even family or trusted advisors)? While I agree that little additional profit will be gained by anyone in continuing this discussion, I think that anyone who reads through the thread can come to that conclusion on their own. And it's hard to see how your characterization of this person and telling other people they should stop communicating with him is anything other than a spiritual veneer on cyber-bullying.

We can and should do better when interacting with people "none of us knows anything about". If you've lost interest in the conversation fine, use the ignore button or the unwatch button. But posting stuff like this when the worst harm this guy looks likely to do to this community is waste some people's time (seriously, this is the internet; it pretty much exists to waste time) is most likely to drive hurting messed up people away from the Jesus we say they need. What good are we doing when we do that?

Yeah Christians declaring that people are irredeemably evil because they don't instantly change all their ways when told they should are kind of a hot button issue for me these days. Maybe I just read my Bible too much and find verses like James 2:13 - Mercy triumphs over judgment. And I think if we really want to see the nation become a Christian nation maybe Christians should work at becoming known as being merciful instead of judgemental (not soft on sin, but more concerned with caring for people than figuring out exactly where they stand in regards to all the rules).

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
So wait a minute.... because this person has a strongly held opinion that we are convinced is wrong but he won't agree with us when we tell him he is wrong he must be:

manipulative
motivated by rebellion (against who or what exactly?)
unreachable
unteachable
not submitting to the presence of truth
deceptive

What is clear is that he's focused all his hopes for a good life on finding a Christian wife ASAP, but when was the last time any one of us was willing to give up one of our idols after just a few days of discussion with strangers (or even family or trusted advisors)? While I agree that little additional profit will be gained by anyone in continuing this discussion, I think that anyone who reads through the thread can come to that conclusion on their own. And it's hard to see how your characterization of this person and telling other people they should stop communicating with him is anything other than a spiritual veneer on cyber-bullying.

We can and should do better when interacting with people "none of us knows anything about". If you've lost interest in the conversation fine, use the ignore button or the unwatch button. But posting stuff like this when the worst harm this guy looks likely to do to this community is waste some people's time (seriously, this is the internet; it pretty much exists to waste time) is most likely to drive hurting messed up people away from the Jesus we say they need. What good are we doing when we do that?

Yeah Christians declaring that people are irredeemably evil because they don't instantly change all their ways when told they should are kind of a hot button issue for me these days. Maybe I just read my Bible too much and find verses like James 2:13 - Mercy triumphs over judgment. And I think if we really want to see the nation become a Christian nation maybe Christians should work at becoming known as being merciful instead of judgemental (not soft on sin, but more concerned with caring for people than figuring out exactly where they stand in regards to all the rules).
This most certainly not cyber bullying in the slightest.Of course a person can have particular viewpoints about something that we don't agree with..that happens all the time in life..
Having read the comments here since this thread stated I just sense that things are just going round and round in circles and many of the kind support he has been given he doesn't even respond to or even acknowledge..and even when practical suggestion are being made to really help he doesn't seem to value them either..this has been going on for days now and then even his most recent comments is going back to where it all started again..
Having a particular view point is one thing..but this constant cycle seems unending and we have been gracious and empathetic yet for some reason it hasn't made the slightest difference..plus he is saying that his original question wasn't answered...so what are we to do then,?.Go through the whole thing again and again...then again and again and again..
I just begain to sense that's just a manipulative cycle taking place and also he seems unable to accept any advice given at any level which makes him unteachable at this point in time in this particular matter..as every practical suggestion is refuted.
Iam in no way judging him and neither do I have any ill feeling towards him at all.
Since I have been on CC I have never made comments of this magnitude before regardless of who it is..
I just felt concerned for others who could end up in the same cycle again and again which can easily happen and I guess I mentioned things for their benefit.
Everyone has times when offered advice ect can go unheeded then at some point by Gods grace the penny drops..I wish the same for him.Iam not implying that his evil as a person..I just discerned certain traits from him in this thread which are detrimental to effort to help him..
I myself made many various comments to him..but they haven't been acknowledged which is fine...
Iam also not judging him neither..
I interpreted certain traits which doesn't in any way reflect the whole person.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
What do you want about me, seriously ? WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

JUST TELL ME RIGHT IN THE FACE.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
And I think if we really want to see the nation become a Christian nation maybe Christians should work at becoming known as being merciful instead of judgemental.
WOW, So do you expect me to kiss the feet of the guy who is stabbing my back ?

This is exactly the kind of "Christian" I want to avoid for a relationship. The one who would jump to bed and let the bad pagan atheist drug lord rape them because ohh hes a child of God and we must serve him unconditionally.