Are there single Christian girls in Finland ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
And what if this girl doesnt accept the offer ?
First, there has to be some sort of offer to consider. Regardless, she would not be the only starfish in the sea. She just might be a really sweet Christian woman who lives close to you. During this temporary online phase you could send her virtual chocolates and flowers. Seriously, I did exactly this.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
I mean, this girl is probably not interested in me at all. She could maximum and with luck like me as a friend, but for a romantic relationship, seriously do you live in this world ???

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Go to her introductory thread and introduce yourself.
Im not rich. Im not good looking. I have no athletic body. I have no Ferrari. I have no tattoos. I have no tanned skin. I have no experience. Im not fun and exciting. Im not Prince Charming.

Why would a girl feel attracted towards me ?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Im not rich. Im not good looking. I have no athletic body. I have no Ferrari. I have no tattoos. I have no tanned skin. I have no experience. Im not fun and exciting. Im not Prince Charming.

God would have to place something in her heart regarding you. I'm not any of those things that you described yourself as lacking either. This is probably true for most guys. Fun and exciting is something you can work on. Experience can be gained. God can provide any essential item that you perceive to be lacking.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I mean, this girl is probably not interested in me at all. She could maximum and with luck like me as a friend, but for a romantic relationship, seriously do you live in this world ???
"I must be living in a fantasy world".

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
God would have to place something in her heart regarding you. I'm not any of those things that you described yourself as lacking either. This is probably true for most guys. Fun and exciting is something you can work on. Experience can be gained. God can provide any essential item that you perceive to be lacking.
No, I dont want to be a psycho.

But I have nothing attractive for girls. Im the dragon of the tale.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Pray then for God to make you more attractive, not really to girls but for 'the' girl. Some girls might go for the dragons. It would be a bold move on their part though. Maybe you could make a bold move too.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Well, my great grandparents was from Finland, and they was Christian folks. But of course, that was a long time ago.

May I be so bold and ask what part of Finland you are from?

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Well, my great grandparents was from Finland, and they was Christian folks. But of course, that was a long time ago.

May I be so bold and ask what part of Finland you are from?
Oulu.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Nice guys finish last...

You are just determined to feel miserable.

Far be it from me to further interrupt your pity party.

It's my party
And I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to
Cry if I want to

I mean really... NINETEEN PAGES of this forum thread and you're still going strong with this "poor, miserable me" junk. Do you really enjoy feeling sorry for yourself this much?

Feb 24, 2021
Girls like confidence. Stop beating yourself up and trying building yourself up instead. Look long and hard in the mirror and ask yourself what can I legitimately change about myself? Then just do it , get the snowball rolling downhill until it's a mountain

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
New theory: Kauko is trying very hard to get a girl on the forum to go out with him out of pity. That's why he is spending so much time to paint himself in such a depressing manner.

Mind you, it's only a theory... and I have no interest in proving or disproving it.