Are there single Christian girls in Finland ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I agree with this 100%.
Yes that's true..however it's a statement based on the well know principle of something not being productive if the dynamics are completely wrong...that's just an equation of life.Its like saying if you have a suit that's the wrong size it wont fit properly without knowing just how it feels to have a suit on that's the wrong size.

what he said is not born out of actually experiencing the hurts and traumas associated with a relationship breaking down.There's no real life point of reference.There's no experience of getting over someone you deeply loved who has deeply wounded you..there's no taste of the emotional rawness of betrayal....of crying over the end of a bad relationship one just had to walk away from.
He has no real life point of reference to know how it feels to be in a bad relationship.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes that's true..however it's a statement based on the well know principle of something not being productive if the dynamics are completely wrong...that's just an equation of life.Its like saying if you have a suit that's the wrong size it wont fit properly without knowing just how it feels to have a suit on that's the wrong size.

what he said is not born out of actually experiencing the hurts and traumas associated with a relationship breaking down.There's no real life point of reference.There's no experience of getting over someone you deeply loved who has deeply wounded you..there's no taste of the emotional rawness of betrayal....of crying over the end of a bad relationship one just had to walk away from.
He has no real life point of reference to know how it feels to be in a bad relationship.
My sense is that you have such experience, sad as it may be.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Sounds like your home will become a prison with you being the warden and your future wife a prisoner. In this scenario it is likely that there will eventually be a jail break.
I will be waiting outside with the get away car...engine running and the door half open..ready to aid her"GREAT ESCAPE'👍🏻😊

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
It's gone all quiet here on this thread now...🤔Maybe you're thinking what I'm thinking.😉

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You mean... he went to some other forum?

I don't even consider it a possibility that he found a girl who is willing to be his personal slave. :p

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
You mean... he went to some other forum?

I don't even consider it a possibility that he found a girl who is willing to be his personal slave. :p
I am thinking in my 🧠...
Maybe hes thinking everything over more deeply and re reading the many posts sent with such pearls or wisdom and empathy and even Godly correction..
Or..
Maybe the latter to what you said..🤪
And to be his S.L.A.V.E means she'll be
S-Submissive
L-Loyal
A-Attentive
V-VERY
E-Easygoing

Or just MAYBE perhaps for many of us this thread was our secret guilty pleasure despite our many comments correcting him ect...coz many of us just couldn't help but interact..🤣