Please just tell me how to end or close my account and I will be out of your way quickly ...
You need to PM Oncefallen..
I'm serious, how do I just close my account and leave ?
Then tell us HOW they are of value in the church, if they're supposed to be mute and not speak?
POTLUCK dinners........HAHAHHAHAHHA you know I am joking so do not pick up that 357 HAHAH
I had rather hoped he would stay and settle down and learn...
Oh my gosh I went to my first potluck dinner ever at a church. The food was very awful. Is that normal? I'm not a picky eater actually but my goodness was it dry and bad and...very sugary. Maybe there is something to the adage that too many cooks ruin the pot...
Why is it you only want to discuss one topic with us?I have a bad experience with women when they mock the Bible and blatantly disregard scripture ... Any Christian should have a problem with that and stand up for what the Bible says ... If people can't stand up for what it says then what are they doing calling themselves Christian ? ... If these people would just listen, they could actually receive some help, but they are too rebellious to even let anyone help them ...
You are free to refrain from signing in. No woman or man is forcing you. Do you dislike women so much you would prefer a men-only Christian forum?I'm serious, how do I just close my account and leave ?
sorry to hear that....the ones I have been too had all sorts of excellent food...fried chicken, lasagna, spaghetti, ham and beans, those little sausages in bbq sauce in a crock pot, chicken and dumplings, cakes, pies, hot dogs for kids, etc........HAHA
It is a few of you rebellious women that truly need to learn something, but you won't listen to any truth ... Just stuck on your own earthly opinions all the time ... I came here to actually try to help some people to the real word of God, but I won't bother you with that anymore ... I requested my account to be deleted ... Goodbye all ...
They ARE of value in the church, they are just not to speak in the church ... Why do always have to twist the words around ? ..
It is a few of you rebellious women that truly need to learn something, but you won't listen to any truth ... Just stuck on your own earthly opinions all the time ... I came here to actually try to help some people to the real word of God, but I won't bother you with that anymore ... I requested my account to be deleted ... Goodbye all ...

Aww maaann...I have finally found a church I can attend and I have to get the one with bad food...
They are so wonderful and warm and caring that I can do without good food.![]()
Aww maaann...I have finally found a church I can attend and I have to get the one with bad food...
They are so wonderful and warm and caring that I can do without good food.![]()
You can be a positive influence in your church...... one covered dish at a time!