I have just quoted the scripture little lady.
since I already stated I don't agree with women pastors, why bring it up ?
however I have possibly a bigger problem with men that God never called to any office whatsoever
and they are by far in the majority
I don't think you are in the position to say which people have which desires for whatever
but God knows
BUT
the op is not about wondering if women should be pastors or not
the op is actually about wondering about women preaching
men preach all the time without being the pastor of the church
see where I am going with that?![]()
It is no surprise you are confused. That is because you don't agree with God and therefore He has not gifted you with the knowledge to understand.
Just working on being submissive behind a keyboard.......
![]()
It is called "modern day feminism". A disease that is destroying this country and the world more everyday.
NO, me not till yet.But I already made this expieriences.
You have given your own opinion of scripture little man. Perhaps your 'higher power' is yourself rather than God? I don't call God arrogant. YOU are not God. (Sorry to break it to you)
So you're misogynist as well?
since I already stated I don't agree with women pastors, why bring it up ?
however I have possibly a bigger problem with men that God never called to any office whatsoever
and they are by far in the majority
I don't think you are in the position to say which people have which desires for whatever
but God knows
BUT
the op is not about wondering if women should be pastors or not
the op is actually about wondering about women preaching
men preach all the time without being the pastor of the church
see where I am going with that?![]()
still blaming women for all the ills of the world are we?
of course men never sin or do anything outside of the will of God
gag (sorry for the strong language there)
Jesus is a supporter of the rights of women
yay! get over it
You have quoted Scripture, and then badly misinterpreted it.
Your comment, "little lady", strongly suggests that you have a low view of women.
Oh, guess you haven’t been out much huh lol women come in all shapes and sizesMost ladies are "little".
88 then maby you should study Joel 2 and the context and show me where this is realized today to the nation of Israel. Solong you can not proof that Joel 2 is realized today you should not take single verses out of the context.Woman Preachers? +++ Joel has insight into what God thinks. In the Last Days Sons and Daughters will prophesy. I'm guessing if you oppose women preaching you may be a tad embarrassed when you get to Heaven----just saying...
No it doesn't. That is only your own evil mind at work. Most ladies are "little". And "lady" is actually a compliment. What your comment suggests is that you are paranoid and just looking for a reason to attack someone.
I have just quoted the scripture little lady. If you don't like it, then your gripe is not with me. You should speak unto my higher power and ask Him why He wrote it that way. Then you can call Him arrogant if you still wish to complain.
No it doesn't. That is only your own evil mind at work. Most ladies are "little". And "lady" is actually a compliment. What your comment suggests is that you are paranoid and just looking for a reason to attack someone.