Not even been 24 hours aye loyaldisciple lol.
Well, you do have a choice to NOT respond. Guess you gave inWell, I saw all the responses of how you ladies missed me so much,begging me to respond, so I decided to come back. Sorry it took me so long.
Well, you do have a choice to NOT respond. Guess you gave in![]()
You guys rounding up your little hit squad again tonight I see.
Yes. So we can persecute you some more.
I keep telling you I'm not mad!![]()
I live far far faaaaaaar away.Either y'all work the same crazy hours I do or you live far, far away!
Excellent. I cannot know for sure, but I tell you why I think God inspired Paul to say what he did.
I think it is because God knows humans very well and knows they are never satisfied so He knew the church needed limits. I think God knew that with no limits, that society would soon have women preaching in the church and that may not have been His biggest concern. But He knows society and then after awhile that would change too and churches would begin to allow homosexuals, transsexuals and anyone to stand and preach in the church. Actually in some churches this is taking place now. I think God is well aware of how mankind always progressively gets worse and works to destroy itself so I believe that is why God set this rule at man only and it also states he must be a good man. I think GOD put this rule into effect because he loved men, women and child and was doing His best to help protect all of them. I think the further we get away from that rule the worse of a society we become.
I see what you're saying but I think far worse damage is done by "bad" men using church to gain power for themselves. When we get people who lust for power controlling both how a majority of Christians worship and how the world sees us that, in my opinion, causes way more damage and is a much bigger problem for today's church than women preachers, gays, or even the erosion of society.
We always say things are getting worse but it's really a matter of perspective. The flesh is and always has been wicked since the fall. Some things are worse today and some are better. We have always needed voices to spread the gospel, Jesus choose a woman as the first evangelist and choose women to first reveal His risen self to.
I say if you're called by God to preach then preach!!
I see what you're saying but I think far worse damage is done by "bad" men using church to gain power for themselves. When we get people who lust for power controlling both how a majority of Christians worship and how the world sees us that, in my opinion, causes way more damage and is a much bigger problem for today's church than women preachers, gays, or even the erosion of society.
We always say things are getting worse but it's really a matter of perspective. The flesh is and always has been wicked since the fall. Some things are worse today and some are better. We have always needed voices to spread the gospel, Jesus choose a woman as the first evangelist and choose women to first reveal His risen self to.
I say if you're called by God to preach then preach!!
Do you, loyaldisciple, believe that a woman can teach you something you didn't know about God's word? Something the Lord taught them, as their Teacher, and they can share such wisdom and understanding with you?