Are women allowed to Preach?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lytee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I agree. So why are they bringing it into the thread? It doesn't make sense...

A whole lot of things have been brought into this thread that make no sense. Such as 100% disregarding what the scripture very plainly states. So, why do you allow certain nonsense and then condemn any other nonsense ? Is not nonsense, nonsense ?
 
LD,

It is time to give this thread a permanent sabbath rest.

...a time to keep silence, and a time to speak... (Eccl 3:7)

I see the scripture N6 and I agree with it, but each person must discern for themselves exactly where that point rests. If you wish to bow out and remain silent, then I certainly respect your decision to do so. However, my point to do that just may not be at the same exact point where yours is. It just is not in my DNA to watch falsity go unchallenged.
 
157cc8b19227406588604a77a487bfd7653baacecf1f8bca9a438b6d9a55c7f6.jpg
 

Quite a little rant you went on there Auntie. I hope you feel much better now. Very nice how you love to take words out of context and only post part of a person's responses. Just the ones that fit your agenda. I see you make a regular practice of this and have become rather good at it. What you do there is very deceptive Auntie. Not a good thing.
 
If you're so insecure, bitter against women, and unstable that you must spend all your waking hours trying to bully women online (online, because you could never do it in person! :rolleyes: ) then you have some serious issues that can't be resolved in an online thread.

You have no grasp on the scriptures pertaining to women any more than you understand the verses on self-control, tolerance, love, liberty, dying to self, judging yourself, etc., etc. As Jesus said, you are a viper and a stinking tomb of dead bones. No life in your words at all.

I'm just turning your tables over because you're perverting the church of God by condemning women and putting burdens on them that you yourself can't carry.

Mind you, I'm not posting this for your sake because you're in rebellion and have no intention of accepting correction. Only a fool doesn't accept correction. I'm posting this so the people in their righteous minds will see what a troll you really are and anyone who follows after you.
 
Quite a little rant you went on there Auntie. I hope you feel much better now. Very nice how you love to take words out of context and only post part of a person's responses. Just the ones that fit your agenda. I see you make a regular practice of this and have become rather good at it. What you do there is very deceptive Auntie. Not a good thing.

Interpretation: Oh no she didn't! No woman is gonna teach me anything!! I'll fix her!

giphy.gif



 
If you're so insecure, bitter against women, and unstable that you must spend all your waking hours trying to bully women online (online, because you could never do it in person! :rolleyes: ) then you have some serious issues that can't be resolved in an online thread.

You have no grasp on the scriptures pertaining to women any more than you understand the verses on self-control, tolerance, love, liberty, dying to self, judging yourself, etc., etc. As Jesus said, you are a viper and a stinking tomb of dead bones. No life in your words at all.

I'm just turning your tables over because you're perverting the church of God by condemning women and putting burdens on them that you yourself can't carry.

Mind you, I'm not posting this for your sake because you're in rebellion and have no intention of accepting correction. Only a fool doesn't accept correction. I'm posting this so the people in their righteous minds will see what a troll you really are and anyone who follows after you.

I believe it is some others here that are very insecure. That is why when they here a truth they don't like they proceed to attack the messenger. That's it Auntie, let all that anger out. In the meantime, you may actually want to read the verses that tell the truth regarding the issues.
 
I believe it is some others here that are very insecure. That is why when they here a truth they don't like they proceed to attack the messenger. That's it Auntie, let all that anger out. In the meantime, you may actually want to read the verses that tell the truth regarding the issues.

22232732.gif


anigif_enhanced-6665-1409849349-11.gif


23242860.gif