Most folks who know me have heard this before, but just in case, here it is again: I live in Spain.
When I look around this poor, fatigued old sphere called earth, I see so much strife caused by immagrants such as I am.
Now I am an imagrant to Spain, but I believe I am fairly well assimilated. I speak the language as well as I am given to be able. I can converse well enough to buy a postage stamp. I am able to carry on a decent converstaion with my banker and conduct my business. Dealin gwith the grocer is good. Every day conversation is a bit difficult for me, but I am the same in English. I used to help, gratis, a realator with sales to various nationalities. The bottom line is, I am accepted by my Spanish friends and neighbors with my red hair (turning white) and all.
When people move to a country that is not their own, I advicçse you from the bottom of my heart to assimilate, at least outside of ñyour private homes, otherwise you are a foreigner, and probably a real bothersome peçiece of work to most natives.
I say to you and to myself, if you do not like the way of life where you are, go home. I like Spain, and I love Spanish people, though their faults are not lacking, much like Americans (U:S).
Do not move to a country to destroy. If you like it, help to build it.
When I look around this poor, fatigued old sphere called earth, I see so much strife caused by immagrants such as I am.
Now I am an imagrant to Spain, but I believe I am fairly well assimilated. I speak the language as well as I am given to be able. I can converse well enough to buy a postage stamp. I am able to carry on a decent converstaion with my banker and conduct my business. Dealin gwith the grocer is good. Every day conversation is a bit difficult for me, but I am the same in English. I used to help, gratis, a realator with sales to various nationalities. The bottom line is, I am accepted by my Spanish friends and neighbors with my red hair (turning white) and all.
When people move to a country that is not their own, I advicçse you from the bottom of my heart to assimilate, at least outside of ñyour private homes, otherwise you are a foreigner, and probably a real bothersome peçiece of work to most natives.
I say to you and to myself, if you do not like the way of life where you are, go home. I like Spain, and I love Spanish people, though their faults are not lacking, much like Americans (U:S).
Do not move to a country to destroy. If you like it, help to build it.