Are You Brave Enough to Post a Picture of Yourself?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Goodness there is a lot of beauty on this site!
Thank you Lord for creating us in your image!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Its interesting but never really one for selfies...though possibly every you type into your device, it secretly records your every move and facial gesture and fingerprints.

The next thread might be are you brave enough to give out your credit card number?

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Its interesting but never really one for selfies...though possibly every you type into your device, it secretly records your every move and facial gesture and fingerprints.

The next thread might be are you brave enough to give out your credit card number?
There's a basic difference between being "Brave" and being foolhardy.

A couple of years ago, I walked into two different banks in Fort worth, and withdrew funds, and the next day went into two different banks in Memphis, and withdrew about $6,000 from my account. when I did the withdrawals, they took my picture, and I was dressed the same in all instances.

Except, of course, it wasn't me. But whoever it was HAD MY BANK OF AMERICA SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUMBERS (which I have never posted publically for any reason). My funds were restored by the bank, but I learned some things about "account security" that surprised me -

Chances are that everything you're worried about them "Finding out", they already know.

One of IBM's early jobs in the '40s was leasing equipment for cataloging Jews, and managing the "camps" for the German Government.