Are You Romantic?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

I don’t get why farts are fun stuff. A fart sounds bad and smells bad. One of the bad things about being around guys is that they find really stupid stuff funny. Farts, slapstick’s, people getting hurt etc etc...oh well lol.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
(Gotta love the direction this thread has gone in)

I don’t get why farts are fun stuff. A fart sounds bad and smells bad. One of the bad things about being around guys is that they find really stupid stuff funny. Farts, slapstick’s, people getting hurt etc etc...oh well lol.
Pharts are woooonderful! What would we do without them?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
(Gotta love the direction this thread has gone in)

Pharts are woooonderful! What would we do without them?

Probably explode due to internal combustion.

I'm just guessing here, because I'm assuming no one has ever held one in long enough to actually know... :unsure:

Ah. Nothing like a warm, fuzzy talk about romance... that's turned into a philosophical debate over passing gas.:geek:

THIS is what happens to romance, folks! :oops:

H

Hamarr

It's like introducing a dutch oven to the relationship?

G

GtrPkr

So, what caused the rise of methane in the atmosphere 10 million years ago? Dinosaur farts?

G

GtrPkr

The cavemen didn't know how to attach the catalytic converters...

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
I’m sharing this from my dads point of view. My parents always seemed blissfully in love. Even during disagreements. That’s the biggest blessing I think God has given me. I grew up in a happy home. My mom has this beautiful soft voice. She used to sing to my brother and I. At bedtime she would sing us Danish lullabies. She would switch from English to Danish. Back and forth during her singing. My dad would stand at the doorway and listen. Sometimes his eyes would be closed. I heard him tell her once that during his deployments her singing was what saw him through. Knowing that while he was away his children where safe and loved. This is one of my favorite memories of my mom. And one of the most romantic things I can imagine. For this strong, tough man to find comfort in my mommas beautiful voice ❤️💕

Thanks for sharing that - for real.

This is somehow unrelated to this thread and what you shared but I feel what I want to share is somehow related:
I believe the best thing you can do to your children, as a father, is to love their mother.

Again, great story!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
There are 2 F-bombs we never say in our house. With the 1st, I try and use the Biblical "knew". So you don't want me to say, Knew you! For the other F-bomb we say Poofer. don't ask me why, other than the F word sounds ugly.

Oh, and I also hate the word polyp! Doh! I said it!

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
for the record, I do not find farts funny, and always try to pass gas downwind, or in private.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I'm wondering what farts have to do with romance? :unsure:

A

AuntieAnt

Well... ummm..... I was gonna post something about romance, BUT IT STINKS IN HERE! :rolleyes:

I'll come back later when the gas clears outta the room.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Probably explode due to internal combustion.

I'm just guessing here, because I'm assuming no one has ever held one in long enough to actually know... :unsure:

Ah. Nothing like a warm, fuzzy talk about romance... that's turned into a philosophical debate over passing gas.:geek:

THIS is what happens to romance, folks! :oops:
Makes sense why everyone here is single lol