Armed SWAT Team in Arizona Breaks Down Door of Family with Unvaccinated Child.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Armed SWAT Team in Arizona Breaks Down Door of Family with Unvaccinated Child
by Barbara Loe Fisher
Published April 11, 2019 | Ethics, Bioethics

Just after 1 a.m. the morning of Feb. 25, 2019, a SWAT team with guns drawn broke down the door of a suburban home in Chandler, Arizona where parents were caring for an unvaccinated child with a fever. The armed policemen had a “temporary custody notice” from a judge to remove a two year old from the home after his mother refused to obey the order of a doctor to take the child to the hospital for testing earlier in the day. The child and his siblings, ages four and six, were taken into state custody and placed in foster homes and the mother and father both have been charged with child abuse.1 2 3 4 5
The story began that day when the mother, who is pregnant, took her toddler to Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ after his fever rose to over 100 F. When the doctor asked the mother if the child was vaccinated and she said, “No,” the doctor told the mother to take her son to the emergency room at the Banner Cardon Children’s Medical Center in Mesa, AZ to be tested for meningitis.
According to the The Arizona Republic, the mother said that after the doctor’s office visit, the child was laughing and playing with his siblings and, when she took his temperature again, it was near normal. She then called the doctor to say she would not be taking her son to the emergency room and also expressed worry that, because her son was not vaccinated, she would get in trouble with the Department of Child Services (DCS). When the mother did not follow the doctor’s orders to take the child to the hospital emergency room, the doctor contacted DCS.
DCS called the Chandler Police and “requested officers to check on the welfare of a two year old infant.” At 10:30 p.m., two police officers knocked on the family’s door but nobody answered. After a DCS caseworker arrived, a call was made to the doctor, who still insisted the child should be taken to the hospital. However, in a phone conversation between one of the police officers and the child’s father, who was inside the home, the father said that his son’s “fever broke and he was fine.” There are indications that the father was concerned about the high cost of an emergency room visit in light of the fact the child’s fever was down and he was acting normally.6
Just after midnight, the DCS caseworker obtained a “temporary custody notice” signed by a judge and police officers called the criminal investigations bureau. About 1:30 a.m., a SWAT team with guns drawn and yelling “Chandler Police Department” kicked down the family’s door. A video recorded by a security surveillance camera shows the father emerging walking backwards with his hands up and being immediately handcuffed, as the mother follows with her son in her arms.
The officers reported they found two other young children in their beds, one of whom was sick and had vomited, and that the home was “messy.” All three children were taken to the children’s medical center and then placed in foster care in separate homes.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Are the pro vaccination crowd all right with this? In America? Meanwhile when Trump's policies temporarily breaks up families at the border, everyone is in an out rage.
Meanwhile this doesn't even make the main stream media news; those sons of perdition.

U

UnderGrace

Are the pro vaccination crowd all right with this? In America? Meanwhile when Trump's policies temporarily breaks up families at the border, everyone is in an out rage.
Meanwhile this doesn't even make the main stream media news; those sons of perdition.
Yes well Mr. Trump is showing his true colours in more ways than one.

This is an absolute travesty!!!

One case study from a parent who has suffered through watching their normal child become a head banging, screaming, non verbal aggressive child should be enough to make anyone think that vaccines can and do cause harm.

I have known many parents that have had to lock their children in a rooms with padding up the walls to protect themselves and the rest of the family.

Yes lets trust those researchers in big pharma labs ...NOT

Some day these people will be held accountable.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
  • 4.1 million child maltreatment referral reports received.1
  • Child abuse reports involved 7.5 million children.1
  • 3.2 million children received prevention & post-response services.1
  • 142,301 children received foster care services.1
  • 74.9% of victims are neglected.1
  • 18.3% of victims are physically abused.1
  • 8.6% of victims are sexually abused.1
  • 7.1% of victims are psychologically maltreated.1
  • Highest rate of child abuse in children under age one (25.3% per 1,000).1
  • Annual estimate: 1,720 children died from abuse and neglect in 2017.1,
  • Almost five children die every day from child abuse.1,2
  • Seventy-two (71.8%) percent of all child fatalities were younger than 3 years old.1
  • 80.1% of child fatalities involve at least one parent.1
  • Of the children who died, 75.4% suffered neglect.1
  • Of the children who died, 41.6% suffered physical abuse either exclusively or in combination with another maltreatment type.1
  • 49.6% of children who die from child abuse are under one year.1
  • Boys had a higher child fatality rate than girls (2.68 boys & 2.02 girls per 100,000)1
  • Almost 65,000 children are sexually abused.1
  • More than 90% of juvenile sexual abuse victims know their perpetrator.6
  • Estimated that between 50-60% of maltreatment fatalities are not recorded on death certificates.5
  • Child abuse crosses all socioeconomic and educational levels, religions, ethnic and cultural groups.1
Who abused and neglected children?
  • 83.4% (More than four-fifths) of perpetrators were between the ages of 18 and 44 years.1
  • 54.1% (More than one-half) of perpetrators were women, 45.0 % of perpetrators were men, and .09 % were of unknown sex.1
How many should not have checked into is my question to yours. These statics are from the SPCC. I would prefer they all should be regardless of the mistakes made that many use as fear mongering.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Talking about two very different subjects here.

Leave the apples in the apple cart, same for oranges.
They don't mix nutritionally or otherwise.

Its horrific and tragic that these things happen to children. Beyond my comprehension how people could do these type of things/

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
So leaving a child vulnerable and a society to epidemics is not abuse? It comes in many forms; tunnel vision is exactly that, tunnel vision.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
So you say...

You have no clue how the immune system works?
Have you read up on vaccinations at all?

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
Yes and Yes with 14 years in the medical field.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I had a feeling you were going to say you were in the medical field. A strong feeling. That's the disconnect right there. Your training has indoctrinated and brain washed you. We are never going to agree on this, not even close.
I am not going to respond to you on this subject any more. Makes no sense. It can't go anywhere with you.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Yes well Mr. Trump is showing his true colours in more ways than one.

This is an absolute travesty!!!

One case study from a parent who has suffered through watching their normal child become a head banging, screaming, non verbal aggressive child should be enough to make anyone think that vaccines can and do cause harm.

I have known many parents that have had to lock their children in a rooms with padding up the walls to protect themselves and the rest of the family.

Yes lets trust those researchers in big pharma labs ...NOT

Some day these people will be held accountable.

Am so glad you posted this...
I hope the ones who are blinded will come to see the truth...
More cases are coming out now , I do not understand how people can not wake up to this , it is shocking...xox...

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
I do not believe in ad hominem attacks so I use facts to substantiate what I say. In case you do not know the definition; (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
While one death is too many; only 5 cases have been substantiated in 2 cases per million doses of vaccines.

S

Susanna

I had a feeling you were going to say you were in the medical field. A strong feeling. That's the disconnect right there. Your training has indoctrinated and brain washed you. We are never going to agree on this, not even close.
I am not going to respond to you on this subject any more. Makes no sense. It can't go anywhere with you.
Is this the turbo version of ad hominem?

Seriously, if there’s just a grain of truth in what you are claiming to be sound advice on health related issues, you’d not be whining like this when being challenged.

K

Karraster

Thanks for posting this Joshephsdreams. If it makes even one person do the research, you may have helped one child. Here's a link to information some might be interested in. How long can we remain complacent, turn our health and the health of our children over to those who may not have our best interests at heart? It's madness.

https://www.learntherisk.org/immunity/

Oh yeah, there are links to articles there that also are from the .gov., surprisingly, admitting what does not support their position. Why? Perhaps because the evidence available to the public is so overwhelming concessions must be made. It's still a small percentage of people who have bothered to educate themselves about the subject. But then, we are all deceived to some degree.

U

UnderGrace

Thanks for posting this Joshephsdreams. If it makes even one person do the research, you may have helped one child. Here's a link to information some might be interested in. How long can we remain complacent, turn our health and the health of our children over to those who may not have our best interests at heart? It's madness.

https://www.learntherisk.org/immunity/

Oh yeah, there are links to articles there that also are from the .gov., surprisingly, admitting what does not support their position. Why? Perhaps because the evidence available to the public is so overwhelming concessions must be made. It's still a small percentage of people who have bothered to educate themselves about the subject. But then, we are all deceived to some degree.
Thank you for sharing this link., excellent information.

U

UnderGrace

While one death is too many; only 5 cases have been substantiated in 2 cases per million doses of vaccines.
Can you be more specific, which vaccine, what time period and what country.
Do you have a source:unsure:

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
The US and measles is the vaccine and as I said my source is the HHS

U

UnderGrace

The US and measles is the vaccine and as I said my source is the HHS
Parents are not refusing vaccines because of the fear their child might die, but because they can cause injury whether immediately or further down the line