Armed SWAT Team in Arizona Breaks Down Door of Family with Unvaccinated Child.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
The reasons vary from religion to untimely death. I have read articles from parents as well as children ( now teens ) who were not vaccinated. I believe to speak on a topic means I must be aware of the many facets it may include. I never said I was for or against it. I simply believe all available material should be viewed to make a balanced decision.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Well, at least in the U.S. they are polite and scream "PLEASE, SEARCH WARRANT!!!!",,, right before they kick down the door,lol.

K

Karraster

Parents are not refusing vaccines because of the fear their child might die, but because they can cause injury whether immediately or further down the line
Hmm, reminds me of what Plato said:

[89c] ...whenever anyone does violence thereto by drugging [pharmakaô], in despite of the predestined period of time, diseases many and grave, in place of few and slight, are wont to occur. -- Plato, Hippias Major

[an excerpt from a blogger @https://calltodiscernment.blogspot.com/2009/11/bible-and-pharmakeia.html]

Feb 28, 2016
hub and I are in our 70's and have been 'first-hand-witnesses' to what 'pharmikia' has done
to 'us, our peers and those before us' -

just one example so as not to bore' -
neighbor, we could make it plural' but won't, anyway, she is what we will call an 'anti-botic-baby' -
every sniff-sneeze-cough-scratch='GO TO THE DOCTOR and ask for or just expect, 'ANTI-BOTICS'...
never any info on what can happen or what one needs to do if they decide to take them!!! ugh!
we love her so much and just have to stand-by and watch her die'...

nother words, the world/satan wants its inhabitants to 'die' - remember, this is 'the fallen angel's world',
and there are NO holds barred in his'deceptive ways' - please, don't play dumb, just to get your own way -
please, GET REAL and hold fast to God's Ways', He is very specific and loving in His precious Healing-Words...

Feb 28, 2016
TY, AA,
for your acknowledgment and un-self-conscience ways -
most are so drugged by the world, that they have lost their way...
this is where 'Biblical-Grief' comes in...

K

kaylagrl

I disagree with anti-vax people. We have stamped out diseases that will make a return if the anti-vax crowd continues. That's the problem with the internet, people now are experts in everything. You're endangering others
when you don't vaccinate your child. Either you trust doctors or you don't. If they'd lie about this they'd lie about everything. So go out in the desert, start a commune and stay away from those who don't want their children exposed to anti-vaxers and their kids.

K

kaylagrl

“Malnutrition is the bed of measles,” Sodjinou exclaimed to AP.

Only 58 percent of people on the main island have been vaccinated against the disease, a huge reason for its recent spread.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I realize this happened 3 weeks ago but...

This is article is disturbing. The way it actually went down. They could have easily sent EMT over to the home and offered free medical services if they were THAT concerned. If anything a case could have been made if the child did pass away against the parent for neglect if they lied about the fever breaking or the child's observable symptoms. I'm not saying that the child's life was not worth saving in this instance, just that it isn't the right of the government to interfere in this matter in SUCH a fashion. This would be a very tight malpractice case in any event considering there was a strong recommendation to seek additional care.

Forcing a man to go outside his home when he was communicating just fine on the phone seems INCREDIBLY suspect that you're being straightforward as a police officer. I would be nervous. Throw sick children and all the stress on top of that and you aren't thinking rationally. Having DFCS and police flashing through your mind with a sick child is enough to cause lack of cooperation, rationally or otherwise.

It's not just about the money. Not every parent can take their child to the ER on a whim. Were these serious circumstances? Possibly. Being in constant communication with the hospital about his symptoms as well as monitoring the fever and keeping them in the loop should have been more than sufficient.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-o...ome-for-boy-with-105-degree-fever-report-says

Here you can read the comments in case you want to hear a few more perspectives.

It's easy to play a numbers game and compare the deaths from smoking, alcohol, cancer or the whole pharma industry with deaths from a pre-vaccinated time period but that's a little too neat to be spiritually accurate. I'm not sure how the Lord feels about the numbers game with regard to human lives but all I feel is appropriate to say is that it isn't quite so clear cut and dry. Making people that have made reasoned decisions based off horror stories to not have vaccinations as moral monsters is overreaching.

The information from the CDC is somewhat conflicting.

I mean, decrying bloodletting "back in the day" would not have gone over well. This process didn't begin to decline as S.O.P until the turn of the 19th century.

Circumcision? this is just one article that I found but I have done a fair bit of "internet research" on it.
https://qz.com/885018/why-is-circumcision-so-popular-in-the-us/

My only point with these things is that information is constantly evolving. It's amazing the propensity for the current generation to be so VERY certain that their information is 100% accurate and that they have it all figured out. There are things that are unknown. The science for vaccinations makes sense...and yet there is conflicting information with regards even to adults and whether or not they need to be "re-vaccinated".

Warning: IMO^.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Is this the turbo version of ad hominem?

Seriously, if there’s just a grain of truth in what you are claiming to be sound advice on health related issues, you’d not be whining like this when being challenged.
Good luck. You are going to need it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I disagree with anti-vax people. We have stamped out diseases that will make a return if the anti-vax crowd continues. That's the problem with the internet, people now are experts in everything. You're endangering others
when you don't vaccinate your child. Either you trust doctors or you don't. If they'd lie about this they'd lie about everything. So go out in the desert, start a commune and stay away from those who don't want their children exposed to anti-vaxers and their kids.
I'm not sure where I fall on this, but I've always been confused as to how an unvaccinated person can be a threat to a vaccinated person?

I almost always side with parents on what is best for THEIR children. Taken to it's logical conclusion, if the government can force their way into your home "because the child is at risk" what is stop them from doing the same about diet or a whole myriad of reasons?

K

kaylagrl

I'm not sure where I fall on this, but I've always been confused as to how an unvaccinated person can be a threat to a vaccinated person?

I almost always side with parents on what is best for THEIR children. Taken to it's logical conclusion, if the government can force their way into your home "because the child is at risk" what is stop them from doing the same about diet or a whole myriad of reasons?

I agree it's a hard one. I believe the danger is to those that haven't been vaccinated. It can cause death. The more I think the more I don't know which side I come down on. I mean there are people who believe it's wrong to even go to a doctor, so then where does that put us when their children are sick? Not sure where the law comes down on this one.

Feb 28, 2016
hub and I as little-ones contracted several diseases, such as 'chicken-pox-measles-mumps', etc. -both of us
at very different levels, we're guessing that it went according to our diets-exposure-up-bringing' -

we have heard of and met several people who were in our age group who contracted polio and other diseases.

we have known professionals who were very against vacs, but someone in their family would contract one of the diseases -

guess we all reap what we sow', regardless of good intentions or circumstances - the chips fall where they may???...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I neglected mention this in all the fuss. Anyone interested in how to dramatically reduce the harmful effects of the vaccinations, PM me.
It's a protocol, takes a bit of doing, but it works.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011

Wow! 1000 children have died from measles in Madagascar since Oct. And how many from Vaccines? Obviously these childhood diseases are deadly, yet the antivaxxers keep up their unmedical nonsense in this forum.

As for the OP, not seeing a link to the article. The source is everything. Is this from some antivax journal? A tabloid? Or maybe an obscure, unvetted, non peer reviewed medical journal?

Hard to believe anything posted about how bad vaccines, seeing as I almost died from Red Measles before the vaccines, and my kids all were vaccinated, although only once, and the oldest brought home a mild case from school, which was brought from England by some unvaccinated child on vacation!

@PennEd Those who cannot have vaccines because of pre-existing conditions, like allergies to the growth medium, are especially at risk. But, an epidemic is not good for anyone, I hope you would agree? Plus, infants who are not old enough to be vaccinated are very much at risk, like my new grandson.

Yet these stupid antivaxxers keep spreading their lies! How many more children will die of these diseases which are easily stopped with a vaccine, before these people realize how wrong they are!!?

M

Miri

There has been a lot other here recently about unvaccinated children.
Don’t people realise the damage and deaths measles can cause.

An estimated 110,000 people, most of them children, died from measles in 2017, a 22% rise on the previous year.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/25/more-than-500000-children-are-still-not-vaccinated-against-measles-9311632/?ito=cbshare Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Maybe it was over kill to send in swat, but according to the article the parents were
advised to take the child to hospital due to a high temp and possible meningitis.
They didn’t and instead went home. Can you really blame the authorities for
being worried? What if the child had died and no one reported the parents.
Looks like it’s a case of dammed if they took action, dammed if they didn’t.

What would you have done if you had been the doctor in that position, reported
them or done nothing?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Wow! 1000 children have died from measles in Madagascar since Oct. And how many from Vaccines? Obviously these childhood diseases are deadly, yet the antivaxxers keep up their unmedical nonsense in this forum.

As for the OP, not seeing a link to the article. The source is everything. Is this from some antivax journal? A tabloid? Or maybe an obscure, unvetted, non peer reviewed medical journal?

Hard to believe anything posted about how bad vaccines, seeing as I almost died from Red Measles before the vaccines, and my kids all were vaccinated, although only once, and the oldest brought home a mild case from school, which was brought from England by some unvaccinated child on vacation!

@PennEd Those who cannot have vaccines because of pre-existing conditions, like allergies to the growth medium, are especially at risk. But, an epidemic is not good for anyone, I hope you would agree? Plus, infants who are not old enough to be vaccinated are very much at risk, like my new grandson.

Yet these stupid antivaxxers keep spreading their lies! How many more children will die of these diseases which are easily stopped with a vaccine, before these people realize how wrong they are!!?
I am not like you A. I do not get dogmatic about this. I do not dig my heels in. It is about the harming/helping ratio. It is aboiut having a TRUTHFUL reasonable discussion. It is about the truth, which the money mongers are keeling from us best they can. I know there is a better way then vaccines, but also recognize the mentality of this wicked world and realize we have to give that consideration. You are just entenched in the big pharma, western medical system model, so you need to validate the mode for yojr own head.
I just spoke to a MD this morning. You would be shocked at what he told me.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
So you say...

You have no clue how the immune system works?
Have you read up on vaccinations at all?
Yes and Yes with 14 years in the medical field.
I believe that this member is quite familiar with how the immune system works and is well-read on the subject.